Interesting

Interesting...

Sweatpants in a court?

Wait, hold on. I feel a turning of gears in my head.

Is this what it feels to have a thought? Wow.

>percentage of black people who are lawyers: below 1
>percentage of black people who'll end up in prison at least one in their lives: 30-35

Nice meme pic, kiddo.

Yeah man, clearly shows that the system is not biased. Blacks just suck and should all be killed.

reely maks u dink

i think i have to sit down and do some thinking wow powerful 100%

he bout to turn his life around
he a good boy, goin to da church evry sunday

Why does Sup Forums hate this? Its the truth.

Wow.. you gotta show mad respect to this

I'd wager that most of Sup Forums is simply bitter that most African Americans would rather be the guy on the right because it's easier.

> percentage of blacks in jungle-wear drinking cow piss and dying of hunger: 99.99%

Nothing wrong with meritocracy, even if they're niggers.

Stop trying to be Australia. You're barely even Canada.

This is deep..

hmmm

yeah...
This really made me think.

>Jamal wants to defend his brothers
>can't do it because statistics BTFO him
>"h-ha-ha, y-you're just s-shitposting, haha"

That look on the lawyers face is depressing.

He obv made the right choices and got educated and became a lawyer then decided to try and help young men to turn their shit around.

He could have taken some corporate job earning better money.

Yet he earns 60k and 9/10 of the kids he tries to help will spit in his face and end up murdered or murdering someone

>Sup Forums is one person

oh fuck off meme spewing faggot

_ _______ ____!!!!!!!

It's the attire for the prison I'm guessing. I read somwhwee that a jail has its inmates wear pink to demoralize them. Camt Remeber where I read it though.

Doesn't that just show you most black people make the wrong choices?
Almost every black person I've known has blamed their environment for the problems in their lives, problems to which I could think of many solutions.
These people were my friends so it felt shitty to watch them fuck themselves over every damn time.

That's a powerful image, OP.

Really makes me think.

It's almost like economic classes are a thing. Oh no wait of course, those poor niggers and whities just made the wrong choices.