ITT: tv shows that don't have sjw propaganda

ITT: tv shows that don't have sjw propaganda

Anything remotely liberal isn't SJW propaganda. Get your green pepe head out of your ass.

>sjw propaganda
Maybe the world is moving on and you are stuck in the 20th century?

oy vei dont you have any real problems to deal with?

poor fata bastard
>after
>way after

The Sopranos definitely straddles the line, but if you look into the subtext there's a lot.of harsh critique of racism and homophobia.

>sjw propaganda
Easy way to tell a post is garbage. Back to Sup Forums, kiddo.

>The Sopranos definitely straddles the line, but if you look into the subtext there's a lot.of harsh critique of racism and homophobia.
Not really, it redpills viewers on the criminality and inferiority of niggers. Love the scene where tony BTFO his SJW daughter.

If we're going to assign a political agenda to the sopranos, then it would have to be a leftist one. I'm playing devil's advocate but what's a better example of Toxic Masculinity than a group of murderous white males?

Damn you are a dum dum head.

>d-dont trigger me

>being this retarded
today I am not suprised

You can't be serious. Do you seriously believe the writers were portraying Tony in a positive light?

stick to capeshit breh

Only an American could look at the OP image and call them white.

What about the whole Johnny cakes subplot

>woman cop character shoots towelhead, towelhead's wife is depicted as the bad guy for wanting revenge
>gay cop gets his ass kicked for being a fag and goes through a successful deconversion from homosexuality
>overtly and unashamedly racist cop is given a sympathetic tragic storyline to conclude the series
>niggers are depicted at their most niggerish (Spook Street)

It's an American program
A critique of American capitalism.

I honestly can't think of a prestige tv show that lacks liberal politics. Maybe the young pope

Early Homeland was fairly conservative, or at least practical, re Muslim issue