Is anyone else super hyped for this...

Is anyone else super hyped for this? It looks like they're doing a healthy blend of source material while staying pretty true to 616. Tom Holland was great in Civil War and I can already that this is going to be the best Spider-Man film yet!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LauraHarrier/status/745334588680069120
twitter.com/LauraHarrier/status/745315712994934785
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Concept art. Love the face in the Vulture's wings and the collar. The Spidey suit is fantastic

I'm excited for the chance to see Peter interact with other characters from his highschool years. Instead of just Harry, MJ and Gwen

I want to fuck Tom. Just watched his interview from the SDCC and jacked off. I have no idea why he's doing this to me.

Marvel shilling is real

>Being excited for something you think looks good is paid advertising
Fuck off

Anything but the Flash cast could be argued for.

It really looks good. I hope Shocker looks as good!.

Sony learned nothing from Rhino, did they.

This image makes it look like a 90's family friendly sitcom.

Why are they posed like it's a sitcom promo?

>Black kids in a Midtown school
Imagine that

Also why the fuck does Pete go to Midtown High if he lives in Queens?

Are you fucking kidding me?

>Fat kid has hair during filming
>Bald now

wot

It's described as "John Hughes"-esque, so yeah, Which is what makes me cautious, since John Hughes characters are annoying as shit

So just like actual Midtown then

The studio wanted to do a team up with Toby and andrew's spiderman. The only good spiderman stuff we are going to get is inside of marvel studios movies

"Parker, this is Microsoft tech support. We have detected a virus in your computer."

I wouldn't say I'm hyped but I'm looking forward to it. Dialogue in the footage description sounded lame but I do love Michael Keaton.

Midtown high is in Queens per the comics. Weird name, though cause I had to look that up to confirm.

They can cast Donald Glover as Mj for all I care, as long as Spidey and Vulture deliver I'm with it.

This film won't do anything that SSM already has done better.

Who is this guy?

Is that supposed be fucking Ganke from Ultimate?

Ned Leeds if you can believe it.

Why were people mad Ganke wasn't Ganke again?

Who's the chocolate milf?

Have they cast Betty Brant yet?

My initial reaction was to get assmad over Peter being the only white among this self-proclaimed Breakfast Club, but they seem chill enough. Only thing I'm actually bummed over is the fact that Ned is such a fatso that any chance of a Hobgoblin is eliminated.

Whoa Venom confirmed

That looks like it could very well be Miles' supporting cast. He even has his own Ganke there.
>inb4 they go full Ultimate route and replace him with Miles.

So Peter IS going to pork the girl on the left. Right?
Right?

Laura Harrier. Not a milf

peter is going to pork everyone

That's cool too, as long as he shoots a big spidey load in that girl

Are the two Untouchables related?

I hope Holland has at least one threesome with Zendaya and Laura

>Not a milf
she looks mid-thirties. I thought black didn't crack.

She's young.

Everyone in this looks disgusting. Marvel has been dropping the ball when it comes to casting lately

>Harrier
>Zendaya
>disgusting
Are you gay or something? Give the kids a chance, barely anyone expected Holland to deliver such a good performance so maybe these guys can be just as good in their roles.

>Laura Harrier as Liz Allan: One of Parker's classmates who he has a crush on

OK she wasn't white in Spectacular already, but shouldn't they have given that role to Zendaya?
Laura looks way older than Holland.

Laura looks exactly like Spectacular Liz though. It's rather eerie.

I think it's just in that photo above she looks, well, older. Probably gonna be different in the final movie.
Also Spectacular Liz was great.

twitter.com/LauraHarrier/status/745334588680069120

She does come out as older in some photos but isn't she around the same age as the other guys?

>All those comments about wanting her to be MJ
Guess I can't fault them for not knowing that Pete actually only met MJ and Gwen in college. His Highschool years are fair game.

On her age: I would check her wikipedia entry, but she doesn't have one.

twitter.com/LauraHarrier/status/745315712994934785
Those are some dick sucking lips there.

DO NONE OF YOU FUCKING KEKS SEE WHATS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING PIC??? DO YOU NOT SEE THE AMOUNT OF BROWN HERE???? LIKE SHIT SMEARED ON A CLEAN WHITE FLOOR ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? THIS IS BULLSHIT ! YOUR ALL A KEKING DISGRACE TO YOUR KIND FFS

MJ is gonna be a POC isn't she? Movie execs hate redheads for some reason. First Iris now Mary Jane

> YOUR ALL A KEKING DISGRACE TO YOUR KIND FFS
But I'm brown

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN....YOU FRICKIN KEKS...THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE
C O N S E Q U E N C E S

Stan won't allow his waifu to get race swapped, I can assure you.

Leaked concept for the new Agent Venom design

So the cast so far.

>Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
>Marisa Tomei as Aunt May
>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture
>Logan Marshall Green as Phineas Mason / Tinkerer
>Bookem Woodbine as Herman Schultz / Shocker.
>Zendaya as Michelle.
>Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds.
>Laura Harrier as Liz Allan.
>Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson.
>Michael Barbieri as one of the students.
>Isabella Amara as one of the students.
>Abraham Attah as one of the students.
>Selenis Levya as one of the teachers.
>Martin Starr as one of the teachers.
>Kenneth Choi as the principal
>Donald Glover and Hannibal Buress are apparently faculty members as well.

You don't really believe Stan has any say in these movies, do you?

is Aunt May black?

MJ isn't gonna be in this movie, neither is Gwen.

>Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
WHAT?!

Not really. And not because of the cast or this particular actor somehow doesn't capture Spider-Man in the way I feel he is best represented or anything to do with the costume. It's just I'm kind of tired of Spiderman overall. I haven't really been feeling his comics in awhile, the cartoon annoys me, Not a huge fan of the last two movies even though the first wasn't terrible. This is a solid meh kind of waiting to be surprised, hopefully.

Is Bonesaw in this movie?

Bonesaw is dead, user.

>Zendaya as Michelle

Who?

No Gwen or MJ cast?

He meets both in college

True.

But are they really going to do a 'John Hughes-esque' movie with those characters?

Michelle Jane
MJ

It's totally gonna be the reveal, as they keep saying she will be in future films.

Seems like it.
I personally thing no Gwen or MJ might actually be refreshing.
Not that we had an actual MJ in the movies. The MJ in those was pretty much a red-haired Gwen.

>Michelle Jane
>MJ
You know that even the fucking normies know that MJ stands for Mary-Jane and that her last name is Watson, right?

But since she's not white, they make her Michelle.
I mean, why have Liz and Flash, and suddenly Michelle, a character they say will be prominent in future films? That's gonna be the twist reveal, that she is the new MJ.

Well I hope you're gonna enjoy mullato MJ in the comics then.

I know it's coming and I don't like it. Just like how Mantis will not be green anymore.

Fuck the movies.

More like Fuck Marvel for forcing movie synergy.

They also know if they complain, they'll be branded as bigots.

In this day and age I'd wear that proudly. What are they gonna do? Complain some more while I don't give a shit?

That bottom right nigga got a nice smile

>Mantis not being Green

Well there goes any hype I had for Guardians 2.

YOU don't give a shit, but normies are especially vulnerable to peer pressure and guilt-tripping on Facebook.

Maybe they should stop using Facebook then.

Could Bonesaw McGraw be recast, or would that simply be blasphemy?

>full name
>full name
>full name
>Zendaya: jus Michelle
Oh Sony, can't wait for the "Michelle Jane Watson" reveal. Really progressive!

Honestly this might as well have been a Marvel idea. Read their comics recently?

I hate everyone, DC has to fuck up Iris West and now Marvel has to fuck up the douche bag bruiser blonde haired WHITE jock. WTF....

>Iris West
I would be mad too, but I find her incredibly hot...

Where's the source on the full name list? All I can find are first names.

You have shit taste. You should probably go eat a bullet or something.

>the fat Asian is not playing Ganke Lee
You fucking blew it, Marvel.

>not putting or referencing Peter's next door neighbor

Stan's waifu was Gwen
MJ is just the girl who won

>lex luthor confirmed

Ugh I know. Unworthy Thor and girl Thor, black captain America and hydra cap, black teen girl iron man, and Chinese hulk.....just like in the movies. Plus how Now in the comics hawkeye is a family man and war machine is alive and paralyzed and not dead.
Fucking synergy.

>Just like how Mantis will not be green anymore
You guys realize Mantis wasn't intitially green?

Is this ironic or not? I don't know what's real anymore

>Quinjet-wing vulture
Why?

The writers have me worried

Honestly though Michelle Jane sounds way better than Mary Jane, which sounds like the most white trash name ever

Everything about this movie sounds horrible.
But I said the same thing about Wonder Woman, and I'm interested in seeing that now.

It's crazy to me that no one else seems to be worried about the writers, they have a horrible track record.

I'm glad we got to have a more positive thread for this, I'm very excited for it

Thing is, all the characters you listed are offshoots of the MCU heroes. They're not making original stuff, they're just changing the stuff we already got. That is Movie Synergy in the sense that they aren't willing to try other heroes. They are just repeating the same arcs but with new leads.

>Produced by Amy Pascal

I'll torrent it at some point maybe.