Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character?

Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character?
Mine is Jon Snow

The Sand Snakes, Ellaria, Ramsay Bolton, Areo Hotah, The Mountain in season 2, Hizdahr zo Loraq, Olly and the kid Arya stabs in season 1

theon, tyrion, and cersei

Gandalf, I liked his tax cut proposal.

Jon Snow as well. His character arcs are much more interesting and thrilling.
Can't wait for khalesi to get killed off

Lady stoneheart

Samwell.

NEVER
EVER

I liked that one main character that died

Hogarth

that blonde guy who fucks his sister haha

one true queen daenerys targaryen

Him
And the QoT

Jaqen, Davos, Sandor, Jon, Tormund

Ramsay Snow.

Tywin
Tyrion
Davos
Stannis
Jorah

my top 5

Honorable mention to Roose, The Hound and Oberyn.

Femanon here. Used to love this show and almost dropped it hard but picked it up again.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face humiliation and drink dirty floor water really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is the by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little heats.

I'm glad that the writers finally listened up and put Cersei back in power as she totatlly deserves it for all the hardship they put her in the show. She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

Obvious bait. But if it wasn't bait I'd love to re-watch that scene where Bobby B slaps her continously.

I didn't create this thread for people like you. Please leave.
(I know it's bait but it just pisses me off)