This Jew's alright isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/
cnbc.com/2016/07/07/accused-pharmaceutical-fraudster-martin-shkreli-eyes-collecting-rare-magic-cards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LKFiZ1s9kGQ
downforeveryoneorjustme.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U
youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/677198517329371137?lang=en
youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah he's a pretty cool guy imo, would buy a drink for him if i ever meet him.

Is Russia Today down for anyone else?

His hair looks disgusting, is it dyed?

ENTP's are masterrace

Shkrelli is based. Gave me huge help in economics and investing. Guy is just misrepresented by the media.

He gets a lot of hate over his price increase, I dont care about that. He has done some very shady shit though between his other pharma company and a hedge fund he ran. That part is not so cool

he's Albanian tho... not a literal shlomo

no, its just greasy

That's a pretty funny way of spelling INTJ.

answer me cunts rt.com/

This

Doesn't look greasy. Looks like he has washed it with conditioner or using some type of gel or grill cream.

Comb over.

Yeah, you think so.

no, he's too extroverted to be I---
also an INTJ would never get caught

Half Albanian half Croatian. Why do you people always leave the half out?

He looks like Vee.

Works fucko

If you look at his Twitter he's on a harambe craze. Shits funny.

Not really no, unless you like niggers, wrap, ghetto, bling, yo-yo-g, ..

No he's still a kike. He promotes niggers.
>muh wu-tang

Faggot

>a guy starts buying all of the rare, out of print Magic cards in order to jack up the price in order to make money
>everyone gets pissed off at him and compares him to Martin Shkreli
>Because of this, Shkreli hears about it and starts asking around for info about Magic cards
>Now he's doing buyouts of rare cards too to piss people off even more

cnbc.com/2016/07/07/accused-pharmaceutical-fraudster-martin-shkreli-eyes-collecting-rare-magic-cards.html

Yeah he's pretty based

Listen to his talk with Milo. I think he's a pretty cool guy after giving it a listen. I still think the drug pricing thing is scummy and predatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKFiZ1s9kGQ

funny way of spelling ENTJ

It's down for me lad

Wow what a magnificent bastard

Funny way of spelling sociopathic narcasist.

It's working for me anglusza

He's a slimy little guy, definitely would wash the sheets after he fucked my wife.

>Shkreli was indicted by a federal grand jury in Brooklyn, New York, late last year on charges that he looted another pharma company he previously ran, Retrophin, out of $11 million as part of a scheme to pay back investors he was suspected of defrauding at hedge funds he had operated.
Shkreli has pleaded not guilty in the case, and remains free on $5 million bond.
Shkreli referred to his criminal case during the discussion on Reddit.
"I'm one of the most successful pharma entrepreneurs ever," Shkreli wrote.
"The charges are ridiculous. I am innocent, but alas, my last name is not Clinton," he wrote.

kek

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

A useful site, imperialfriend

Being better than other people doesn't mean hating them

Fuck that, mother fucker has money he can buy me a drink, would have a drink with him though

I wasn't referring to Hitler, I just wanted to sound edgy with all the personality tests.

>if

>Alzheimer
More like Binswanger's disease.

He kind of looks like MEW.

She also passes out spontaneously.

And I thought she had been diagnosed with the onset of vascular dementia?

He's not jewish retard

We liked him till you just revealed his rat nature

I thought you did a good job :^)

>jew
>alright

pick one leaf and I dare you to pick Trudeau

Thanks mayne

Yes.

wtf you weren't kidding

He is an asshole but I like him more than most people.

He's catholic and not ethnically jewish either, the only jewish parts of him is his name is similar to shekel and how hard he jews people.

hes not a kike, hes an albanigger. and he likes to troll neigers

He is the reason i can't trust the free market.

Works for me

>I still think the drug pricing thing is scummy and predatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U

The only people who dont love the free market are /lowiq/ you swedenigger

It only took a huge drug acquisition to unlock his shitposting potential
Guess it's time Canada did the same

A. He's not a Jew, he's some sort of European mongrel, probably has Ishmaelite blood

B. He's obsessed with nigger music and ghetto culture

He's a weird irl troll, but for some reason I like him.

And why is that? Because he priced his drugs high?
It's a drug for a rare problem, without a high price he'd have no chance of profiting to do some R&D to potentially find a cure.
Besides, insurance companies are paying for it. Why is this the straw that broke the camels back and not the rest of the medical industry?

Doesn't he also give it away for free (or at a very discounted price) to people who actually need it who can't afford the insurance?

I think all you needed to do was email him and he'd send it out.

I don't really know how the drug companies work in Murica, other than that they work badly.

We have cheap drugs here in Sweden, Because most distributors are state owned and refuse to buy overpriced or non functional drugs.

Sure its a little infringement on economical freedom, But i'd rather have sick people who can afford their meds than rich douchebags making profits on peoples suffering.

he's albanian

nah, he's an evil sack of shit who is gonna do some hard time in prison or he'll end up getting killed while he tries to flee

either way, this turd can't fuck off soon enough

>he's not ISTP

>But i'd rather have sick people who can afford their meds
Should've bought insurance, that's quite literally what it's there for.
Also
>sweden
>sure it's state owned (or more likely, heavily subsidized by my tax money) but I don't care
Stop trying to live up to the stereotype you communist cuck.

>says the sterotypical aussie shitposter

And you are right, Poor people who can't afford meds should buy insurence, Because of course they can afford that.

Hurr durr i am alpha male i dont need to help people hurr durr its their fault for being poor! look at me i am such a strong person because i was born into a rich family.

KILL.
YOUR.
SELF.

Don't you have muslims to jerk off?

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

>Because of course they can afford that.
Maybe you should stop taxing them 50% of their pay cheque to subsidize refugees among other things and they'd be able to afford it.
Not a single one of your problems have anything to do with him.
>You cry his drugs are expensive
Get insurance or don't get aids.
>You cry poor can't afford insurance
He gives them out for free if you can't afford it. For free.
>He's the reason the free market sucks!
You have nothing to say about the thousands upon thousands of dollars hospitals charge because either insurance pays for it or your taxes pays for it so they can price it as high as they want.
>The state can do it better!
The state can't do anything better because it has no reason to, it's a monopoly, what're you going to do leave it?
>y-you're a big meany!
Go drown yourself in your bulls cum and kys.

>evil

why do you say that? or are you just a ctr shill who will call anyone who goes against your boss (hillary the murderer) an "evil sack of shit."

genuinely curious. i take it you've never listened to his interview with that radio station in NYC?

Jews are just Turks though which Albanians truly are so you're wrong

Assuming alot of things i havent said.

This is what i have said

1. He is a greedy cunt taking advantage of people who need his drugs to survive.
2. I don't think the value of a free market makes up for stuff like this happening.

Also you are a idiots because you can't seem to grasp the concept of poor people.

>HURR DURR WHY DON'T POOR PEOPLE BUY INSURENCE
I am pretty fucking sure they would if they could afford it.

>don't get aids

I am also pretty fucking sure nobody wants to have aids.

>inb4 only degenerate gays get aids because i am so fucking retarded i actually believe this.

And i really don't mind paying for somebody elses hospital bill if they can't afford it themself, because i have not lost my humanity like you have.

Now i am just going to assume you are a little spoiled brat still living at home getting allowance from your parents. From what i read i get the feeling that you have 0 perspective on life.

Nice meme'd brining up refugees in this. I agree that my government is fucking up big time, But i don't see what that has to do with anything at the moment.

Also please show me sources of him giving out drugs for free. Because i have found none.

>Why is this the straw that broke the camels back and not the rest of the medical industry?
Cuz muh fee fees

>jew

Isn't he Albanian?

His twitter is hilarious.

I have llamas for that.

watch this interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10

it's illegal NOT to raise prices to the highest point the market will bear.

USA capitalism is "evil," not shkreli.

>He is a greedy cunt taking advantage of people who need his drugs to survive.
But he's not doing that, he's taking advantage of retarded insurance companies that make billions and already pay out the ass for every other medical product (you have any idea what a CT scan costs? An x-ray? Fucking saline bags?).
You're an even worse shitposter than leafs, at least leafs read what you say and respond to it.

So you haven't looked. You really are a low effort shitposter.
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/677198517329371137?lang=en

That's not even remotely evil
The drug is for people with a disease that 90% of them could have avoided if they could keep their pants on or at the very least use a condom

>crypto jew point of view
SAGE

That ain't no Jew, that's my nigga Martin!

Trump's Based Bastard is Based

REEE OUT OF CRIMEA VLAD

He's an Albanian Catholic. Also he's forgiven for any wrongdoings because of this

youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos

(My favorite part is the guy that comes on 20min in)

Jews are never alright son, I say that having a bit of jewish genes myself.

Any links to investing videos?

his upcoming rap album has a song called "i aint dindu nothing"

I think he browses here at the very least.

JUST FUCKING STOP. Niggers, faggots, and IV drug users are the main demographics of HIV/AIDS. Sorry if you get infected and you aren't one of the above, but you have to take one for the team. In fact, it kind of sucks that those fucking anti-retrovirals are available at all since these pieces of shit are allowed then to live an almost normal life (albeit taking 10-20 pills a day) for 15 to 20 or so years more than they would have back in 1980.

HOLY SHIT

CONFIRMED FOR BROWSING Sup Forums

>virgin alert

>virgin alert

It's even better:
I ain't dindu nuffin

He praises George Soros and im sure he worked for him before.

Yeah if you're a giant corporation shill maybe you hate the drug pricing.

>if you don't get aids you're a virgin

JIDF Thread.

He made a video later on talking shit about Milo because he called him a shitlord, Shkreli's a bit of a cunt (although there was some truth to it).

dindu is pepe tier now

you are the actual virgin alert.

anyone who's sexually active would know that it's pretty damn near impossible to get aids as long as you don't:
A. Have unprotected anal sex with gay men, especially black men.
B. Share dirty needles with drug addicts.

He's never been much of a bad guy. A dick maybe. But forcing Obamacare to pay for those pills and ultimately showing how shitty it is was ebin.

Never washed