What are his chances of winning now? Minus the meming?

What are his chances of winning now? Minus the meming?

95%

100% or 0% depending on who you ask.

Now fuck off.

The memes are ineffective against Shillary. Even Trumpers admit it.

0%

0%

It was about exposing the corrupt establishment. Job done.

All the attacks on Trump supporters tell you one thing: hit back and hit back hard while you still have a vague 60% white majority and the 2nd.

Seriously? Not bad but not great. He doesn't have the momentum he did during the run up to the primaries, but he hasn't lost any real supporters. Really depends on what happens in the next few months.

Can someone please tell me what happened? I leave Sup Forums for a few days and suddenly everyone is saying he is bombing his campaign, etc.

He is firebombing his campaign.

I don't think he ever wanted the position anyway, it would have been 4 years of doing business and making money wasted. Assome others do, I suspect he's blackmailing GOP into paying him a few hundred mil to step down.

The positive side is we'll get many more hilarious chimpouts from him. It's like that one South Park episode where Mr. Garrison wanted to get fired for being a faggot. I wonder if Trump is going to hold a speech on the pitfalls of fascism and racism when he finally does step down.

0%
Going to cast my vote none the less, but the polls will be massively rigged. And if somehow trump gets ahead , she will assassinate him

solid 30% chance

Read for yourself

I'd still give it around 50%

The media went insane on him. People were expecting a media like 2012, where the bias was like 70/30 towards Obama. Now the media is definitely 100/0 towards Hillary.

The good thing is it basically confirmed to millions of formerly bluepill Americans what a corrupt society they're living in.

50/50

35%, wish it would be 0 but never underestimate the stupidity of the gun nut american.

So.. he's afraid that Hillary will come after our guns and afraid that if she gets to pick judges they'll pick apart the second amendment? That doesn't sound too ludicrous.

According to the mainstream media, Trump called for her assassination in that quote.

I would say low solely because there's gonna be massive election fraud in favor of Clinton. theyre rigging all the polls so people will passively accept it when the time comes

>What are his chances of winning now?

Between 8% and 12%.

Pretty low considering the average person still thinks Hillary is some jolly old lady who just wants to give poor little women, fags, and niggers equal rights while Donald Trump wants to genocide all non-whites

I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks that.

Doesn't matter either way, lots of killing in the future. I've already pre-ordered my ticket, first in line for the killing floor

A very large percentage of the world population doesn't even know how to wipe their ass properly.

Fair enough.

Still surprisingly high. Abortion and guns are strong wedge issues. A large portion of the nation would vote Republican even if they nominated Satan himself. Still a bit shocking that Trump beat him in the primaries.

Pretty good actually

10000% percent

80%

No one like Hillary and they aren't going to vote for her because her opponent said mean things about some sharia supporting foreign national. The kvetching of elites that nobody likes will not do anything. I'm happy that it's happening though because it keeps the betting odds low.