Was CGI-Man: Homecucking KINO?

Poll time, faggots.

strawpoll.me/13404200

Yes, the only reason Sup Forums hates it is because they're contrarians

That and it was a bad movie.

This is a trick question.
Is Spider-Man Homecoming a good movie? No.
Is Spider-Man Homecoming "KINO"? Yes, since anything described as "kino" is only ascribed as such by underageb&s, redditors, and retards. "Kino" is synonymous with shit.

This

is incorrect

Michael Keaton was the saving grace of that movie. Everything else was mediocre at very best.

based raimi

it's bad

stop fucking making these garbage capeshit threads. You fucking retards are the reason Sup Forums is so shit. off yourself

It had all the cinematic merit of an episode of Supernatural but it was really enjoyable

nou

Should have been called Spider-Man & K.C. Undercover: A Disney Channel Original Movie

would watch

very much so

I loved his black wife.

LOOK AT THAT SUIT

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

>Villian was marvel tier
>Holland was the worst spiderman
>Refrences
Bad movie desu

Him deducing he was spider-man in the span of 5 minutes was super villain shit.

I genuinely liked Karen, Instant Kill Mode, and The Vulture. The rest was completely forgettable or bad. They made the movie too much like the Avengers and less grounded than the early 2000s stuff.