Why does South Korea have such shoddy safety standards?

Not trying to be mean but their record is abysmal compared to most of the region.

>ferry sinks killing hundreds of students
>disease epidemic infects hundreds before finally being contained (even China has tighter quarantine procedures)
>phones explode because of defective batteries
>fires hazards abound even in modern cities

Compare this to Japan where safety standards are so high the only heavy death tolls come from literally cataclysmic-level natural disasters.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_123
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myojo_56_building_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don’t get rich by regulating stuff
They learned that from their overlords in the USA

Old people getting burnt to death is how South Korea handles fixes its welfare system.

my sides

this country has gone through an incredible economic development in such a short period
however, the laws & regulations are a long way from catching up with that development
I'd say south korea is like 10~20 years behind japan when it comes to consideration for safety

Yes, KFC just copied Japanese system and copied Japanese industries, therefore, all of your systems are merely downgrade version of Japan.

As you proofed by yourself, KFC people always mention Japan to compare with themselves because of you have too much hell complex.
Soo creepy.

KFC people hate Japan, but they want to be like Japanese. haha, just mental.

Same for China. 30-40 years behind Japan

The nation is far better now, but the old people still drag it down socially.

t. Japanese-American

Depend on the criteria of the "development".
considering academism. It might be 100 years. Some young Chinese look like sophisticated folks but it is just on the surface. They're wearing Japanese culture, therefore, they look like better but it is not from original Chinese culture or civilization. Just pretending Japanese.

pp. Japanese who live in EU and US

it's very strange to encounter such rubbish from a german flag

Hm, whats wrong if Japanese lives in Germany and EU?

you're a japanese living in germany?
never expected that tho

I just wanna say that you are quite misinformed about this country.

Agreed my fren

are you self-appointed Japanese or just retard Japanese?

日本人だよ。君は?

>t. Japanese-American

So, American.
Or mutt?

I enjoy very much to tell my European friends fact of Korean. Especially how you guys are pretending like Japanese in EU and US. Complex?

My girlfriend was shocked after she knows facts of differences Japanese and Korean culture. You are so fake.

Ah, ok. retarded one.

I'm speechless...

what do you mean?

not sure if that kraut is a jap or not because he didn't respond to me in japanese. anyway, he's obviously dumb af as you can see, don't care m8. imagine a jap in germany who is autistically screeching about his delusion. funny and pathetic, don't you think so? bye bye m8

sleep tight m8

oops.

good night. ah btw he must be a jap. see his grammar, horrible af

good night

Hi, retarded payoku ;)

くやしいのうw

>Compare this to Japan where safety standards are so high the only heavy death tolls come from literally cataclysmic-level natural disasters.
but that is the point
whenever japan have accidents they set records

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_123
>Japan's Aircraft Accident Investigation Commission officially concluded that the rapid decompression was caused by a faulty repair after a tailstrike incident during a landing at Osaka Airport seven years earlier.
>It remains the deadliest single-aircraft accident in aviation history,[1]

>I enjoy very much to tell my European friends fact of Korean. Especially how you guys are pretending like Japanese in EU and US. Complex?

Wow, they must love hanging out with you. I bet you're popular at parties.

These European and American friends laugh about the fact.
No Russian or Turkish say that they are French or American in Japan even they are poor. But Korean and Chinese do this sort of wired cultural steeling and manipulation. Yes, If I speak about this topics, I usually get attention from them in party... :s

they're laughing at you not with you. deluded jap

that happened in the 80s though

this is the similar case happened last time in Japan in 2001
44 died
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myojo_56_building_fire

Heeyyyyyyyyyyy Korean!!!!

How are you???? Don't envy man!

yes yes tojo everyone's Korean

why are you angry???
A lot of problems with your life and Identity!!!