Yeah, no

City contracts in NYC are ironclad. One party isn't allowed to just pull out of contract and definitely not without a generous recompense/settlement plan. Vulture would've gotten his full payday for doing zero work and been fully compensated for his trucks at MINIMUM.

If not, he would have had solid grounds for a class action lawsuit and Stark Industries would be facing a PR nightmare. It's like the screenwriters don't know even the fundamentals of business or common law.

His black wife was kino.

>main villain
>doesnt have an overly elaborate plan to take over and / or destroy the world

dropped

>not knowing Garcelle Beauvais

>A freak in a costume wasn't immediately shot after scaling the Washington monument and refusing to comply with police right after an explosion in our nation's capitol post 9/11.
The whole movie is filled with plot holes friendo

The MCU is just like reality. All the laws are the same and we have people with super powers in ours.

I'm gonna go ahead and destroy your argument with one word:

Trump.

Well to be fair he could have been a person of color under the costume. I don't have to explain to you the mess that causes for the police, even if they were justified.

>could have been a person of color under the costume
Cop would've been more likely to shoot then, either way I don't see how that scene goes down without someone squeezing off a few rounds.

>If not, he would have had solid grounds for a class action lawsuit

Yeah, that was my only issue. Why not sue for broken contract and get mondo bucks from a government settlement?

Did you forget about Ferguson? Or any other justified cop shooting where the officer still faced a stupid amount of scrutiny and had their lives ruined. To be fair, you're right someone would have popped one off though.

Degen detected. Prepare to be shot on sight.

>implying any security agent at a federal facility would passively observe a security threat
This guys have shoot on site authorization just like the secret service does.

The thing what you just describe is rare.

ALSO: A kid can't suddenly just get spider powered from a blood infection.

>They're driving down from New York
>Enter DC by crossing the Potomac on I-495 north, coming from Arlington Cemetary

This triggered me far more than it should have.

My friend made a comment like this during the movie, I've never lived in NY buy he has so it was mostly lost on me. Also, when all those FBI agents were shooting at the Vulture why didn't any of them hit him? He was just hovering there and 5+ officers couldn't fucking hit shit.

It's about DC geography. If you're driving to DC from New York, you'll be entering through Maryland. The shot of the bus entering DC had it crossing the Potomac River, which separates DC and Virginia. So they added an hour to their trip by going around the whole city on the beltway, exiting, driving over to Arlington Cemetery, then driving into DC proper.

Protip: most police officers aren't great shots

He could been lying and not have a contract. Also he might not know about this, or not have money for a lawyer.

Or this could be only fiction.

Jesus that's one stupid travel plan, thanks for the explanation.
You'd think at least one of them would've landed a lucky shot at least.