'Ash vs Evil Dead' Season 3 Will Introduce Ash's Daughter

>There’s some big shit that happens. Ash’s daughter. Ash has a child. And she’s in trouble. She’s a target. Ya know, the demons are like the mafia… will go after your family. So he has to not only save the world – he has to raise a daughter. A teenager… an unruly teenager.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3445842/campbell-teases-major-ash-vs-evil-dead-season-3-details-ash-daughter/

I really hope that it will be Jane Levy's Mia from the reboot but it seems unlikely.

I thought Kelly was his daughter.
Also why the fuck is the blu ray not available in the UK?

ypo're joking right? they threw out that shitty idea with its founder, the late sowrunner guy

Did you not watch the season 2 finale?

Kelly being his daughter was a scrapped thing that never made it to the series

i really just hope its better than last season

that sounds terrible

>I really hope that it will be Jane Levy's Mia from the reboot
This is the only thing that would make somewhat intrigued. How would they work that in?

I really hate most of the decisions they made for this show. I hate the forced feeling comedy. I hate Ruby and Baal, how theyre supposed to be supernatural beings but just appear to be normal humans. That's some lame shit right out of supernatural. Pablo and Kelly are kinda lame too, but I understand Ash can't be alone on the adventure for a TV series.

>inb4 you hate fun
I love ED2 and AoD, I just prefer Raimis physical comedy rather than Ted Raimi's overacting as Chet, or the fact they did "lol tranny hooker" jokes like 2 episodes in a row. Stuff like that. It gives me second hand embarrassment for everyone involved seeing that 4th grade tier humor.

>your fucking face when it's pic related

Thanks Tapert

Both seasons are up for preorder on Amazon now m8.

Didn't Raimi or whoever say they weren't gonna give Ash kids?

season 2 kind of went to shit after episode 3. the first two episodes were fucking great and then it just....ehh.

the morgue scene was one of the funniest things i have seen in years

If its not Jane Levy i will be pissed.

The reason i like this is it leaves the chance that Kelly the kike is his daughter or the girl from the evil dead remake movie.

Is the show as fun as the movies?
I haven't bothered with it because the trailers make it look terrible.

both the seasons are: first 2 or 3 eps are fun, middle is slow, last 2 eps are fun.

They are fun even season 3 which everyone shits on. It's the kind of tv you don't see anymore like Buffy-esc

>Is the show as fun as the movies?
You mean is it FUN? Yeah, it's FUN alright. It's not fun though. It's Fart and Poop Jokes: The Show.

>season 3

There is no season 3

I live under a rock intentionally, where does it air?

Starz

>they still don't have the right for army of darkness

shit.jpg