>2015
>literally a thousand fucking force awakens threads each and every day

>2017
>literally no threads about the last jedi at all

How come there's no hype? Has over-saturation taken its toll already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The pajeets havent bene given their orders yet

Everyone realized that you can't have your old Star Wars anymore. The fever has cooled and will never be back like it once was. There will be flare ups but never like it was.

fuck off, we're trying to keep Sup Forums nuWars free. Now it's time to work on capeshit

the tree and sloth killed it, brah.

People realized that Disney killed their childhood franchise. Now only SJWs are professional Twitch nerds care about Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM

TFA showed that Disney doesn't care about Star Wars and just wants to exploit it like everyone with a brain expected. Why get hyped when we already know what to expect (disappointment)?

Emoji movie more discussed than last jedi

Star wars is for blacks and women now

emoji movie more discussed that last jedi

emoji movie more discussed that last jedi

>Emoji movie more discussed than The Last Jedi.

Why does he never smile?

If the tree and sloth are real I will fucking quit this franchise

who is this ?

Emoji movie more discussed than The Last Jedi.

>If the tree and sloth are real

What?

Some rumored leaked script from earlier this year. Something about the force originating from a tree, or some shit.

they are. everything points to this. no fucking autistic ultra-canon fan would've ever come up with that shit. its too lame to not be true.

meant

for you

Definitely a dude you faggot.

There are 150+ days until it comes out and we only have the trailer that revealed basically nothing to speculate about.

TFA was the first SW movie in 10 years. Now there is one every year. Of course people are less hyped.

>nu
>>>/reddit/

Rogue One really damaged the brand. Made Star Wars films feel less special.

People realized that The Force Awakens was a garbage remake of A New Hope and are not going to fall for The Last Jedi not being a remake of The Empire Strikes Back

Because it was better than Force Awakens and Rogue One has a real ending.

Half the characters in The Force Awakens have no point.

It'll probably be better because Rian Johnson is actually a good director unlike JJ Abrams. That said this was a massive waste of Johnson's time.

These. It's literally the exact same thing that happened with the prequels, only those at least had the benefit of giving us a bunch of awesome video games and TV shows in-between, allowing people to get hyped up for when a new film was going to be released. Disney is just pumping out a new film every year because they can, and the only real Star War game we have to look forward to right now is EA Battlefront 2.

learn to read retards

>now Star Wars is on the same level as super hero crap
Worst timeline.

t. newfag
most the Force Awakens threads were racebait that's why they got so many replies. and Sup Forums wasn't so cynical about Star Wars back then (though people here did predict that it was gonna suck)

When is the actual trailer? not this teaser crap
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>How come there's no hype?
people are getting tired of the forced sjw crap

They've released like basically no promo material outside of the teaser. With TFA we had like 5 trailers leading up to it and people were excited for each one.

SW has always been a kids movie, all this shitstorm is just because people can't realise it was so good back then because they were kids seeing a good sci-fi movie for the first time, and now they expect to get the sane feeling which will never happen.

Because Force Awakens was a giant steaming pile of shit.

Star Wars is dead for me.

if this is the future of SW, then I hope it dies

>Because it was better than Force Awakens

That's true just because Star Wars VII was a bad movie.

These people are fucking insane.

Can anyone here honestly say they would trust any women in their life to do some action shit to save the life of everyone you know? No.

>emoji movie more discussed than the last jedi

This, I'm not excited for a Star Wars movie anymore. Disney really killed this saga for me.

Do I need to watch the prequel trilogy before watching TFA and Rogue One?

Star Wars is dead, user.

They killed it.

It's now for faggots, niggers, and SJW females.

Just let it go.

Disney sells diversity in all its products.

Same fagging and bots.

>Almost 2 million cumulative conversations

Far beyond anything else on that list.

Basically this.

When I was young, SW was a nerd issue, since everyone is nerd in current times, I'm not interested anymore.

>You're not interested
>Therefore it's dead

That's cute. It will make at least a billion dollars without you, and you'll see the movie eventually no matter what you say.

Whatever you say.

It's a fact.

Star Wars is losing its fanbase. Of course, they're still making money, but now it's just another movie saga.

It isn't.

I haven't seen Rogue One, and I'm not going to see the next one.

>How come there's no hype?
Disney has demonstrated an active contempt for the fanbase that sustained Star Wars during its inter-trilogy periods. Turns out, it's those same people who voluntarily make threads about Star Wars and generate non-shill hype.
So it should come as no surprise that when Disney blackmails and defrauds Lucas, undermines and assassinates the Luke, Han and Leia characters, disregards the source material and makes a grand spectacle of pivoting the franchise away from boys to target the female demographic, the male web-dwelling fans simply don't get energized.

Just the other day, someone brought up star wars in conversation and I was halfway through remarking on how strange it was that with Episode VIII only months away, they still haven't released a trailer. Then I remembered that they actually did. And everyone just forgot about it.

>people thinking VALERIAN was more discussed than TLJ
>ignoring cumulative

I'm embarrassed for you.

Disney Blackmailed George Lucas.

What are the lego spoilers?

First one was so uninspired I lost interest. Haven't seen Rogue One, won't watch the new one either.

Snoke's appearance. He's a genie

>Has over-saturation taken its toll already?

For me, yes. Lucas is Star Wars. The feel of the films, corny as it may be to some, is something that you can't duplicate. An author's tone is an author's tone. He made it special, even when it was bad, it was Star Wars...and I gave it a movie to not be that way... You can't expect the same feel from an imitation. Individuals tell THEIR stories.

holy shit emoji movie btfo star wars

i'm sorry george

That's literally 10x worse than midibacteria

>no chiss imps
>no alien main character. Why isn't Poe a Rodian?
>another droid sidekick
>terrible choices from previous film

why bother being hyped for the next film?

Literally no one cares if you see it or not

chiss is gay
rodians are gay
droids are awesome

I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet, but I already know it will suck. I can't wait to spend my shekels to see it opening weekend to validate my predetermined opinion, and then shitpost on here about it.

>Has over-saturation taken its toll already?
Yes, obviously.

The hype that Star Wars releases have had in the past depended on the vast fanbase being starved of content. Decades passed between RoTJ and the prequels, and quite a few years passed between the prequels and TFA.

When you give the fans a new movie every year or two, with an animated TV series going on at the same time, there's nothing to get excited about.

jokes on you, she's infertile

It seems that you care a lot.

Everybody is fucking terrified that these tree and female = light, male = dark shit is true or not. It's like we're to scarred to talk unless it memes into reality

The marketing cycle hasn't started yet, so all you have around Sup Forums are actual fans of things.
The retarded Star Wars threads will come in force when the paid drones swarm, closer to release.

because everyone saw the first one and it was just a generic disney scifi movie

we don't know much about it and the trailer was an underwhelming knockoff of TFA's trailers.

why is phantom menace so comfy?

Adam and Daisy are CUTE

because TFA was the worst star wars movie ever made and disney has shown they have zero creativity by making every spinoff involve the OT instead of creating something new

>kylo is dark
>rey is light
>story is about them coming together and finding balance

literally couldn't be any more obvious.