F*** YOU, DRUMPF!

F*** YOU,DRUMPF!

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

You knew that it wouldn't look pretty when the party died. Trump is the Republican party's way of shitting itself in the hospital bed.

>can get you far

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Jesus Christ, dis here nigga iz not suitable fo' da role o' prezident. He be uh fanatic an' uh racist pig, an' belongs in jail peep dis here sheeit in da hood brace yo'self foo'! don' make me shank ya! an' sheeit slap mah fro! peep this shit

Narcissism is pretty much being beta : the mental illness

Trump is far from a narcissist, he is just overconfident

hmmm, maeks u think

Arrogance and Narcissism has always existed. Selfies and Social media has exacerbated that cancer though atop the Leftist policies

Racism, fascism, drumpf humpf limpf hurrr du durrr sage

>implying MSM haven't made the elections into reality TV since after Washington finished his first term
So many fucking history dropout shills.
Go back to /r/politics

No, fuck YOU!

Trump is a FAR better option to the traitorous, criminal scum the democrats offer.

Fucking brilliant picture

Melanin would be extremely helpful for someone living in that climate.

I'd say fuck him for ruining "conservatism" and small government principles. And fuck him for throwing away the GOP nomination this year when it matters so much. He has caused irrevocable harm to the GOP and the country overall and hasn't even been elected.

Stop postin same shit in every thread, psychotic kid.

>Trump is the Republican party's way of shitting itself in the hospital bed.

so true.

W*** T** F*** I L*** O***** D******** N**

Arrogance and narcissism is exactly what gets you far.
No one who's wealthy is a hyper-altruistic happy-go-lucky idiot.

Oh yeah because the democrats have constantly been evolving as candidtates? fuck your reduction of politics to a fucking cartoon

please play chicken with a train, I'm sure you can win!

>MSM
>1793

You're a fucking retard

lmao i can imagine BLM dindus eating charred black corn and chicken after seeing this

>Spanish sexy deep voice
Jesucristo, este hombre no es apto para el puesto de Presidente. Es un fanático, un cerdo racista y su lugar es la cárcel

>Beaner high pitched fag voice
Jesusito, este wey no es apropiado para el rol de Presidente. Es un fanático, un serdo rasista y su lugar es la prisión

why is it so easy to be evil and so difficult to be good?

Fuck you ctr shill

>reality TV
>1793

You're a fucking retard. Clearly you're the history dropout you fucking moron.

There was no TV in 1793.

Sage goes in all fields
>Sage goes in all fields

>Fuck you for reversing decades of progress in racial and religious tolerance in America.

Lol leftists have no self awareness. Trump i merely a symptom. The real cause of that is the spread of ridiculous far left bullshit ideas like privilege having escaped the sociology classroom into everyday life and people hating it.

I forgot, which fields should contain sage again?

>projecting this much

Jeebus liberals are delusional and completely in-denial of their own issues.

You can thank Obama for sending race relations back to the 60's.

This. The "reverse" was already happening long before Trump announced his candidacy. You can even thank Obama largely for what's happened in the last decade, with all the guilt shifting whenever something happened, it was never the poor black men fault, never, and they actually believed it and thought they had the right to fuck up everything without facing consequences.

Obongo was a catalyzer for all the shit that's been going on in terms of race relationships. Trump is merely banking on it.Anyone who doesn't see this, is fucking delusional.

Here you go, kike motherfucked

Hate to break it to you, burger, but Trump is not a cause, just a symptom and consequence of ongoing societal collapse.

>reversing decades of race relations
kek

Jesus, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and Hillary a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

What I dont understand is why even Democrats in the US are so fucking dumb.

>THE US POLICE FORCE HAS BEEN HYPER-MILITARISED TO SUCH AN EXTENT, THAT LOCAL RESIDENTS IN MISSOURI REPORT FEELING LIKE UNDER A FOREIGN OCCUPATION FORCE

>"Trump is to blame."

Americans are so fucking dumb.

>durr hurr there was only media after the tv was invented
kys

Oh yeah Rubio or Jeb would a definitely been electable huh.

I'm sure your small government would have been willing to overturn the decision to force churches to marry gays right? After all it is in the interest of small government.

When is the GOP establishment going to accept that they are cucks and nothing more than controlled opposition.

>American liberals believing what they are told with no ability to fact check or think for themselves
He hasn't done anything but the narcissism part but if I made 10 billion I'd be pretty full of myself too

>turning our democracy into a reality TV show
So you're shitting on him for innovating within the set rules, instead of campaigning like every other cookie-cutter candidate ever.

Go bitch at Hillary for actually rigging the election against Bernie.

>this retard doesn't know what MSM means

remember
this button is your friend
replying with derision is tempting, but these children don't, or refuse to, see logic
it is better to not reply than sage but give a (You).

Sup Forums does not need to be a hugbox and never has been, but if you have the mental capacity, please, please, do not reply to shill threads

I concur. I can't stand him and secretly wish I could like Hillary, but I don't and I can't.

What a shit year in the history of politics.

What is with their obsession with melanin? It's just a pigment

Its something they have that whites don't* so they take what they can since they're a failed race.

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

But I do have melanin, otherwise I'd be albino

Every line in this pic pretty much ought to be directed toward all the leftists and SJWs.

yeah it was much better when it was just a club for a clique of murdering scumbag thieves

1. It has been for a while now
2. Obama did that
3. Most adults know that it can

/thread

Can't tell if shitpost or not

>Trump is the Republican party's way of shitting itself in the hospital bed.

yeah because Mccain wasn't a fucking clown in the same mold