IT KEEPS HAPPENING: ANOTHER RAPEFUGEE STORY FROM TWIN FALLS, IDAHO

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/09/another-disturbing-sexual-assault-twin-falls/

Rapefugee, in the same city where other rapefugees raped a five-year-old girl, sexually assaulted a mentally retarded woman.

>She then laid on the sidewalk when her fatigue took over. That’s when she says 28-year-old Mohammed Hussein Eldai saw her and asked if she was okay.

>Court documents say Eldai brought the woman to his house where he made her a drink. She told police Eldai touched her and exposed himself to her while he kept the victim in his bedroom.

Leftists have been trying to downplay and obfuscate what's been going on there. Remember though that Twin Falls is a great example of the left's plan to make America more "diverse". A Chobani factory is in the area, owned by a Turk, who imports lots of Muslims to staff the factory. This goes pretty well into how refugee "advocates" are working to fundamentally change the racial makeup of previously white American towns.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/05/twin-falls-refugee-crisis-clinton-appointee/

And the real kicker, and I'm sure this will be very surprising: this guy was paraded around on the media when the other rape story came out as an example of "no no, Muslims are great".

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/jailed-twin-falls-muslim-used-media-example-two-months-ago/

Other urls found in this thread:

mtpr.org/post/montana-supreme-court-rules-immigration-law-unconstitutional
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serious question, if She had shot him what would be the outcome ? After he exposed himself obviously

This sounds like some Wayward Pines or Stranger Things shit. An other worldly evil descends on a small town.

>twin peaks
>twin fall's
Made me think

Wow even Idaho is not safe from refugees. They can't let whites have anything can they.

>Idaho
Crowned never-Miss Idaho 2016.

WTF? I hate refugees now!

From that second link by the way, just in case you thought ethnic cleansing isn't the end goal of these people:

>Before she left ORR in 2001, Limón funded a 48-page report that published in 2004 by the Migration Policy Institute. That report, titled, “Building the New American Community: Newcomer Integration and Inclusion Experiences in Non-Traditional Gateway Cities.” is the how-to plan used by migration activists to transform small cities into refugee homes by partnering with local institutions, such as the Chamber of Commerce and community/technical colleges.

>Limón took over the U.S. Committee on Refugees and Immigrants in 2001, and she used the how-to plan to push migrants into Twin Falls. Other cities who got migrants include Lowell, Massachusetts, Nashville, Tennessee and Portland, Oregon, all of which were “model programs” touted in the 2004 Migration Policy Institute study.

>USCRI has recently expanded its push for a “new American community” program to other small cities, such as Rutland, Vermont, where it secretly cooperated with the mayor to resettle 100 Syrian refugees against strong local opposition. Those 100 Syrians are just part of the 10,000 Syrians that President Barack Obama is rushing into the country before his departure in January.

>Those plans have worked well for Democrats and their business allies. The politicians have gained millions of new welfare-dependent voters, and the business groups have gotten a flood of replaceable low-wage workers that don’t complain about unsafe working conditions and low wages.

Branded a racist of course and culturally insensitive. He was just reacting in the only way he knows how so obviously she would need to accomodate him to help him better integrate into the community. Her being a literal retard is not an excuse.

Is not the answer I wanted but its the answer im getting.

This... I just moved to Boise from the southeast to avoid anything not-white and I'm slowly learning that unless you're in the middle of the mountains somewhere, you're going to be seeing them regardless. I have 2 pakistani or indian or something couples above me and they don't seem to work, they stomp around all day, play their music/tv super loud and at weird hours of the night, etc. Still haven't bumped into the fuckers but when I do I'm gonna have to talk with them.

Now that I'm living in my complex I notice more and more hispanics, a few blacks, and some middle-eastern/indian looking families. It's so hard to get a good feel for the demographic of a place without living there. Fucking sucks.... Here until January then I'm getting out of here the second my lease is up.

Can't escape the fuckers.... I should have just waited a bit longer to move and snagged a duplex or a small house outside of town. The lack of sleep over the past month or so is really starting to get to me.

Still can't believe Idaho seems to be a semi-haven for refugees. Is nothing sacred anymore? /rant

>Remember though that Twin Falls is a great example of the left's plan to make America more "diverse".
There's no shortage of examples.

A few years back the HUD under Julian Castro came into a dozen cities in Eastern Iowa and threatened them with Title VII lawsuits and pulling millions in federal funding because all the low-incoming housing and aid programs in Iowa give preference to Iowa residents (which, incidentally, happen to be about 95% White). With the federal government holding a gun to the state's head they agreed to whatever changes the HUD recommended and we've been forced to become a dumping ground for Chicago ever since. The feds are literally exporting poverty, drugs, and crime from the inner cities to small town America under the guise of "diversifying" and "fixing" White communities.

Five years ago my hometown, Dubuque, was celebrating the lowest crime rates in 50 years, we were one of the safest towns not just in Iowa but in the United States. Now we've had a few thousand Chicago "exports" dumped into our town and, in a completely unexpected turn of events, crime is up across the board, entire neighborhoods downtown have become "no-go" ghettos, there's been a wave of shootings, a heroin epidemic... it's disgusting.

And things will only continue getting worse if Clinton wins the election.

Sorry to tell, but I live in Idaho and this is the first I've heard of this. Shame, shame, shame msm.

You really moved all the way to Idaho just to get away from brown people? Do you have family there? Have you established yourself in a career?

The Muslim genocide will be the greatest event in human history.

>Hussein
One of Obama's sons.

Nope. I just traveled for a year and didn't want to head back to the Atlanta area. The /out/ is pretty epic out here. Cost of living is pretty dang good, and it's the perfect size town for me. No traffic too which was huge for me. And 4 true seasons. Might as well work and live somewhere where I love the surroundings as opposed to fighting traffic everywhere and having to drive 2 hours for a secluded hike/fishing trip and having to worry about nig nogs.

Come to small town Ohio. Our local Chinese restaurant only has 2 non white employees (South Koreans).

That's if the traitors within don't destroy us first.

We are like the Canadians of the US. I blame our fucking governor for not putting his foot down and allowing rapefugees to enter our state.

Deus Vult

I actually have a ton of friends in Ohio, but there aren't enough mountains out there for me. I want some more rugged terrain to fuck around in. Also, I don't mind being close to a bigger city (altough only 215k people or so). I still want some of the amenities of living in a big city, but not the sprawling, ridiculous mess that the larger 1 million+ people have. So far it's a good fit. Just time to find a job and get my shit together instead of hiking all day and drinking at night.

There are pockets in almost all western states, it's just an inevitability it seems. I know Montana has some pockets, Wyoming does. Salt Lake was SUPER hispanic when I was there for a couple weeks debating between SLC and Boise. That really caught me off guard. Either way, I'm here for the time being and it looks like there is a family on the top floor of my building moving out today, so I'm gonna see if I can do a little switcheroo and just move from my middle floor apt to the top floor across from my dark skinned friends...

Where in Idaho are ya?

>felony
>prison

You know what they do to pedophiles in prison?

>breibart
Fuck off

> I'm gonna see if I can do a little switcheroo and just move from my middle floor apt to the top floor

That's a good idea, I regret not doing the same when my top neighbor moved out.

And I don't know what it is, but jews have made sure no one will escape the multiculturalism cult. I walk around the mall and I see more brown faces then White, which is a huge demograph switch in just 10-15 years.

I live in Boise

Thats cool. Yea I live over by the mall. It seems like a cool town, I just haven't been able to sleep much because of the people above me. If I can avoid that bullshit, things would be fucking aces. Money is getting a bit tight, but as long as I get a job in the next month or so I should be good to go. I'm excited to live in a college football town again too, should be a good time.

You like it here, all things considered?

Makes you fucking sick to your stomach doesn't it.

Put them in segregation.

Having loud neighbors fucking sucks. I mean, at least mine are Western, they have some decency to be quiet and keep to themselves.

If Trump doesn't win the election I'll probably end up moving because things are only going to get worse, but I'll always love Idaho.

You should shoot me a throw away, we can grab a drink sometime

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA AMERIKEK CUCCKKKEEEEEEDDD HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
KEK NATION AAHAHAHAHAHA GOODBYEEEE ENJOY BEING A CALIPHATE FUCKING MEXICAN MUTTS

Is it time for the race war yet?

Soon

Is that Bubbles?!

Yea, it's just a shitty combo. I'm a really light sleeper, the ceilings creak and seem barely sound-proofed, and the people above me tend to be loud and are super heavy footed. The perfect storm kinda thing. Once I start working full time, I'm not gonna put up with this shit. It seems to be better the past few days, so hopefully I just caught them during a loud week or something. They seem decent and I hear them laughing and talking a lot, so maybe they're not complete shitheads, but still.

Where the hell else would you consider moving outside of Idaho? I've considered a smaller town up north once I save some money, but winters get rough up there I imagine.

Here's a throwaway for ya though, hit me up. [email protected]

DE-E-E-CENT

>Still can't believe Idaho seems to be a semi-haven for refugees. Is nothing sacred anymore? /rant
It's because those places are white. Immigration and refugee advocates are under a mission, and have been for the last 15 years at least, to transform America into a true "nation of immigrants" by overrunning these smaller or less "diverse" communities with Mexicans and slimes.

Arizona, Texas, those are likely places with less White people tho lmao.

I'll make a throw away

I know, I would have thought they'd have thrown them somewhere a little less remote than Idaho. Who knows though. I have no idea how many are actually flooding in. I just have zero interest in trying to live around people who have no interest in assimilating and don't understand American culture. What a total pain in the ass, but I guess that's the country we live in now.

Yea, just depends where you live in those areas though. I wanted colder winters and cool fall/spring. I've had enough of the heat after living in the Southeast for so long. Sounds good though dude, I'll chat with ya soon I imagine.

I might head out for a hike or a drive or somethin to get outta my apartment, so if I don't respond right away, I'll get back to ya later.

I just read some article, like too 5 or 10 White havens. One of them was Idaho, but I think it was Coeur d'alene.

Boise has gotten increasingly liberal and I've even seen "refugees welcome" bumper sticker that had the fucking state of Idaho on it. I wanted to write NOT in between refugee and welcome on the assholes car. Also saw a "stop bigotry(?)" with a fucking caricature of Trump -.-

>Yea, just depends where you live in those areas though. I wanted colder winters and cool fall/spring. I've had enough of the heat after living in the Southeast for so long. Sounds good though dude, I'll chat with ya soon I imagine.

If she wins I think I'm done with people for a while. I might try to get a job at a national park as a park ranger or something

It's just sad. The "academics" that have come to dominate the liberal side of the political spectrum and the Democratic Party want no less than the destruction of America. It's very sad and very cynical.

They want to keep minorities in poverty and crime because that keeps them dependent on gibs and who's the party of gibs? The Democrats. You keep these people poor and uneducated and you keep them as Democrats because they'll be so dependent on the party to supply for them what they should be able to, with a few generations of education, get themselves.

You have the True Believers who have been educated by a university system infected with Marxists and believe that whites truly are evil and thus need to be slowly done away with via the transformation of previously white communities by importing thousands upon thousands of foreign and domestic (i.e. from Chicago) refugees to create a truly diverse society.

Then you have the GOP and business organizations. The Dems are the party of the ivory tower elites but the DOP is the party of big business so they're happy to import people into these communities where their business buddies can open factories and such and employ not the people who have been living there but the recent arrivals who will work with minimal oversight for lower wages. The GOP elite, of course, get kickbacks from this in the form of businesses lobbying them for further concessions.

Those that suffer are the minorities forced into benevolent poverty to empower a party that sees them as a tool to win elections and those who have lived in those communitis who now see an increased danger in their every day lives while their cries are ignored. It''s like cultural Common Core: they don't want to lift everyone up to the top but drag everyone else down to the bottom.

Top*

Montana seems even more cucked.

mtpr.org/post/montana-supreme-court-rules-immigration-law-unconstitutional

A muslim immigration attorney successfully got the state supreme court to overturn a law designed to bar illegals from being employed by the state and obtain other services like the ability to attend university and receive financial aid because "IT'S MEAN". 80% of Montana voters approved it and the supreme court basically went "DATS WACIST AND THUS UNCONSTITUTIONAL".

Sad but completely what's happening. Are minorities in on it or are they just oblivious. Welfare, drug addiction, big prison complex, all ways of how they keep minorities in perpetual poverty, ie dependent on the system

jesus chirst, reading this made my stomach churn, but now im filled with rage. the law be damned, these people have to be stopped.

time to kill the supreme justice of montana!

Haha you and I think along the same lines. I just visited a ton of National Parks and stuff while traveling. I read that article too, I think it was linked from Drudge and was in The Economist.

Are you getting those reply e-mails btw? Wanna make sure I'm using that shit throwaway e-mail right.

FAST AS THE WIND, IMMIGRATION HAS BEGUN
SHAKING THE GROUND 'CROSS THE BORDERS THEY ALL RUN
FIRST INTO LESBOS ISLE, FIRST INTO SCHENGEN LAND
MEN LEADING THE WAY, LEADING THE WAY

CLIMBING THE FENCE WITH A FORCE OF A FURIOUS STORM
FAST AS THE ORBAN VICTOR SCORNS
200 MILES AT NIGHTFALL
TAKEN WITHIN A DAY
THUS EARNING THE NAME...EARNING THE FAMMMEE....

THEY ARE THE MUD REFUGEES
BORN TO GIB ME
NEVER AGREE
(spook division)
DEMANDING A BED
WASHING UP DEAD
CHAOS WIDESPREAD

ALWAYS AHEAD, AS THE SHITSTORM RAGES ON
BREAKING MORALE WITH THE SOUND OF CLAPPING HUNS
FIRST IN THE LINE OF WELFARE FIRST INTO HOSTILE LAND
TURKS LEADING THE WAY , LEADING THE WAYYYY

LEAVING A TRAIL OF LITTER THROUGH A FOREIGN LAND
(SEEKING GOODS WITHOUT PAYMENT)
MASSIVE ASSAULT MADE TO SERVE THE MERKEL PLAN
(allahs pride, spook division)
COMMUNICATIONS BROKEN , CELL TOWERS FAR AWAY
THUS EARNING THEIR NAME , EARNING THE FAME.....

THEY ARE THE MUD REFUGEES
BORN TO GIB ME
NEVER AGREE
(spook division)
DEMANDING A BED
WASHING UP DEAD
CHAOS WIDESPREAD?

Jango Fett lives in Twin Falls?

Legally she'd be just fine, but her social life might be over

>I have 2 pakistani or indian or something couples above me and they don't seem to work, they stomp around all day, play their music/tv super loud and at weird hours of the night, etc. Still haven't bumped into the fuckers but when I do I'm gonna have to talk with them.
They're not going to care. They might seem mildly apologetic when you initially confront them, but nothing will change.

just reverse image searched that pic, what a beautiful town , bretty sad

I know. I'm already prepared for some bullshit, fake smirk and shoulder shrug and then them going right back to fucking stomping around and blasting their punjab music or whatever. I can deal with this shit during the day since I won't be here during the day once I start working. But them stomping to take a piss or shit in the night or smoking a cig at 2 am wakes me up every fucking time.

And god damnit I am so sick of hearing them chatter in their unintelligable language. Just speak english so I can at least fucking eavesdrop instead of hearing them chatter like a group of poo in loo squirrels or something.

Lol, do you even Idaho? She would have been fine.

740fag here, my hometown had like 3 pure and 4 mixed blacks between all 4 years of highschool, and the Chinese joint ID run by an actual Chinese guy and his family. I had never seen a black person until our 8th grade trip to DC.

Everyone in Ohio (besides Cleveland and Cincinnati areas) acts like we are as southern as Georgia or the Carolinas

Wait can you literally hear them?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

I can't even read this story all the way through without taking a bunch of breaks. If I was that father and his friends, I would have loaded up on some great "assault weapons" and mowed down the rapists, their children, their parents, and their entire families.

And if I was in the jury on that case, I wouldn't be able to convict them for it.

If they spoke English in certain parts of the apartment, I could probably understand their conversation. They talk loud sometimes. I know they were watching Harry Potter last week cuz the theme song was crystal clear and i've seen those movies a million times. I think they might have their TV speakers on the ground which certainly doesn't help.

It's been a while since I've lived in an apartment, so I kinda forget what is reasonable and things you have to deal with, or things that violate apartment complex rules. Gonna go chat with someone about it now actually.

I like to think I'm a pretty reasonable dude, granted I'm a light sleeper and constant noise bothers me after a while. I think it's just a combo of bad luck with who's above me, shitty ceilings, and me being a bit of an over-sensitive pussy when it comes to noise.

I dealt with this in Murfreesboro TN.

Now I live with my parents in the middle of nowhere. I like it better with them DESU after living on my own for so long in niggerville/meccaville/liberalville.

If anything it made me more clan-ish. The only whites I can trust not to sell me out are blood. I don't care if the world calls me a basement dweller, because I am employed and it's just where I would rather be. When shit hits the fan they may need me.

>If I was that father and his friends, I would have loaded up on some great "assault weapons" and mowed down the rapists, their children, their parents, and their entire families.
He basically said if he was ther when it happened that's what he would've done.

Read the Slate article where the author tries to play off the rape as not a big deal compared to OMG RACISTS and basically tries to bait the mother of the girl into saying she lied about stuff.

They've been the most notable media organization talking about it and have almost singlehandedly stopped the story from being forgotten.

One word: Earbuds.

They're a lifesaver.

One word: Earplugs.

They're a lifesaver.

>"Yellow shirts"

They are put in protective segregation for the extent of their stay in the prison system.

I hear that dude, I loved living with my parents. I was just with them for a year or so before I went traveling.

Yea, I have some I use on occasion, but theyre pretty shitty. I need to buy some better ones. I don't think even earbuds can help me with all the noise though. You literally can like feel anything with bass, or even the guys voices kinda resonate in your bones (not to sound too dramatic). Anything with a deep timbre you can kind of feel instead of just hearing if that makes sense. And the heavy footed way they walk you can definitely feel too. I've tried white noise and ear buds, etc. Also, I find it tough to sleep with ear buds since I usually have my face on it's side.

Even if it continues, whatever I'll survive. I'm out in January and they seem to actually be getting a bit better. It's just the lack of consideration for people below you annoys me. I do everything I can to make life pleasant for people below me. At 2 am, you shouldn't be stomping around like you're killing a roach infestation. Certain hours (called quiet hours in our complex) you should alter your behavior accordingly. They don't seem to because I literally don't think they do shit except lounge around and smoke cigarettes all day.