Is being out of shape degeneracy? Why shouldn't we kill off people who are under/over weight...

Is being out of shape degeneracy? Why shouldn't we kill off people who are under/over weight? Fat fucks consume far more than they contribute to society. Skeletals introduce shit genes into the gene pool.

>Under
No
>over
No
>clinically obese
Yes they are a waste of oxygen and provide no benefit to the system other than taking from it.

Be careful man you know 2/3 of americans are overweight
Easy to say americans posting here are 85% overweight

You are not in my room or the new one for you guys should have the right way too long and the first place I have no clue who I was in my room for a long way in which a man with my family and friends of friends with a few weeks and months and it will take the bus driver just got to go out with the best way for me I was in my head hurts so bad I don't have the right way too long and the first place I have no clue

To me and you a fat person would be overweight, to an American they would be above average

Yes they are a sad excuse to society. Shoot and hang them all.

I stopped eating junk food and soda and went from 260 to 220 and I can't seem to lose anymore weight.

I tried changing my exercise routine but no luck.

>1 Post by this ID

True...
> I am a US-size 8 and in good shape. Yet Argentines, you insist on calling me ‘negra’ (black girl) and ‘gordita’ (little fatty) more times a day than I can count.
Americans consider good shape being fat.

matadornetwork.com/abroad/13-honest-questions-american-argentina/

all those women look anorexic

post nudes and lets see how fat you are

220 is normal isnt it?

Fuck off with your sage-boogyman shit.

>Is being out of shape degeneracy?
By definition, yes.

> Why shouldn't we kill off people who are under/over weight?
Because that's stupid. They should instead be sent to fat concentration camps where they get into shape and learn how to stay in shape before they're let back out into society.

Speaking as a chubby cunt, lets dispel some rumours around it.

>Women won't fuck me :(
I've got more pussy since being chubby, than when I was younger and hungry skeleton mode. Women will always prefer a bigger guy, over a skeleton. I am literally a chubby piece of shit and I fucked way more girls now, than before.

>Its hard to lose weight
I'm actually on a diet now, and losing around 2 to 3 pounds a week. Its fucking easy, I've been doing this for 2 months now and feel great both body wise and happy wise.

Want to know when its """hard""" is when its 11pm, you're playing video games and want a snack, then its """hard""" because you get cravings. Just harden the fuck up and ignore it. I'm an impulsive retard, if I can ignore it so can you. Protip: You're not hungry, you're in a habit.

>Fat = smell
No being an unhygienic cunt who never showers = smell. I've not had a single problem with this. If you smell, its because you need deodorant and a shower, you smelly cunt.

>Healthy at every size!
Thinner people who are not currently dying are healthier than me. End of story. There is nothing "normal" about my weight. I'm like this because I love food and hate (hated) exercise, not because "hurr durr genetics"

With this in mind, Sup Forums, please don't fall into the tumblr trap of irrational hatred. We're not all "hurr check your thin privilege" idiots. Some of us are well aware of what we are, and are striving to get better.

Hitler was overweight, so is about everyone over 40.

>woman in shape
>just has to not eat like a slob
>man in shape
>10 hours a week at the gym
>has to track diet

Why is "Body" in inverted commas?

Depends on your height.

For someone 6'2, yes. Someone that is 5'9, not even close. The cutoff for the military's acceptable weight is 190Lbs for someone 5'10

C o u n t c a l o r i e s

Or start running fatty

No they are not moron. You do not use BMI to calculate overweight. The real number is 50% with 25% being obese. Mostly niggers and women.

I'm overweight according to the BMI but I've been lifting and doing martial arts for the past 7 years.

The same could be said about people who lack intelligence, it's not like you are some super star rocket scientist (nor am I implying I am).
You need variations, because somebody has to do x job. Granted if they are literally using your example eating off of society without even remotely contributing anything in any way. Yes, sterilization could be appropriate.
However saying you should just kill a skinny guy because he is skinny, when he can still work, is capable of producing genetically healthy children (a child who isn't passing diseases and disorders is more important than a child who comes from a physically strong child, but has cancer riddled genetics).
I agree mostly with what you're saying, but there has to be some kind of guidelines for this sort of thing.
You also run the risk of genetic stagnation, as almost everyone in the world has some form of "shit genetics" somewhere in the code.
What would you deem ideal?
What's the cut off?
How far is too far and what is not far enough?

I personally say that if two generations in a row succumb to a genetic disorder (cancer, diabetes, severe autism) than yes they should be forced to not have children, because that shit is genetic cruelty.

>None of the women are black or asian

Why are white women such spoiled little cuckettes? I wish they would start targetting white women with this interracial brainwashing. They would be jealous as fuck. But i guess they know better

>a child who comes from a physically strong child
a child who comes from a physically strong parent*
sorry

>I'm overweight according to the BMI
Which is why the military will tape your neck and waist if you outweigh your BMI for your height.
Otherwise you'd be kicking out swole bodies.

Body, with a capital B, is the line of bras Victoria's Secret is promoting. The perfect Body is a sexy bra that fits the customer comfortably.

Being "in shape" is stressing your body to be harder and stronger than you practically need it to be.
In order to be healthy, you don't need gym or sixpack or any such thing, you just need to take the stairs, walk often, carry your bags from the supermarket and not eat too much.
Having some fat is fine, being relaxed and loose is fine, since you have no real need for stressed out tough hard muscles. It is just a decoration.

Holy shit that's alot

185cm/83kg - Can i be spared from fatty genocide?

Yuh, capitalism did wonders on the lazy and stupid

Less than the UK though which has more fatties and inbreeding.

>>woman in shape
those are not women in shape

It's a meme, you're not supposed to debate it.

>Mostly niggers and women.

I think among women blacks were the most obese, but in men it was more evenly spread out.
And both genders were pretty fucking fat last time someone dropped stats.

Haha. First of all even that is alot and second of all "niggers and women,x. Nice excuse to feel better.

Americans always use excuses to feel better about themselves. Same goes for >60%

you are out of shape you jewish cunt so we'll kill you

sage

sour grapes
what's sad is that being in shape doesn't require so superhuman efforts, just some discipline and dedication, which translates well to other areas of life
but yeah, it's easier to call people you're jelous of homos than move your ass or claim you're "too intellectual" to lift

>sour grapes so jelly

I actually do lift, and I've competed internationally in wrestling, and on a regional level in kickboxing and aikido.
I am just well aware that this isn't healthy. Stressing your body to make it strong isn't the best way to live.
If you want to live healthy, then eat less, walk around a bit, stretch, and dedicate one day a week to fasting. No gym membership required.

I'm 79.5kg at 1,78m
I still have a few more to go, but I'm also going to the gym

I now see fat people and I feel bad, like "wow this could have been me if I hadn't put a stop to it"

I hope I don't ever gain weight again

Im polish and i have the nicest body on here. I am a tank