I'm from Argentina, and in the summer i will move on to Sweden, any recommendation my european pals?

I'm from Argentina, and in the summer i will move on to Sweden, any recommendation my european pals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZRw7HmXV_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please fucking destroy the city of St*ckholm for me please.

yeah, do it quickly

No, me no like Brown shits

I do though

Remember, your quest is the destruction of the eternal wh*teoid. (((We))) will pay you in time when You have killed/Raped a swedish woman.

But i'm feminist and i love swedish culture, climate and people

Serious response: As a legal labour migrant from outside the EU you carry a heavy burden and can get fucked in the ass if you don't have your paperwork sorted out in time and make sure to follow every law to the sentence. The reason MENA-invaders aren't punished is because the politicians fear public outrage and the police lacks resources and training in dealing with organized criminal gangs that have access to heavier firearms than they. You, however, are free game because you don't have black market rifles behind your back and a clan of 1000 cousins to blow up police stations.

You will, however, easily make friends if you look "Spanish" rather than middle-eastern and speak fluent Spanish, which is considered a beautiful language here. Co-workers will probably flock around you if you bring homeland cuisine to work. Good ice-breaker.

Contrary to popular belief in the scenario that you look, as we say in our language, "svartmuskig/swarthy", people will avoid you until they learn to know you better. No one likes MENA-immigrants. This isn't America where the negros are like 25% white and can actually look good and buff, these are malnourished inhuman-looking manlets that roam in packs of 10+ with access to weaponry the Swedish police would kill for. It's not a coincidence that Sweden is UNIQUE in the North in that the more immigration-populated areas are NEGATIVE towards immigration while the wealthier and non-immigration regions are POSITIVE towards it. It's the direct opposite of the Denmark, Norway and Finland.

go to cuckholm and stay there for the duration of the trip

If he wishes to stay in the nice parts of Stockholm of Cuckholm he better be a millionaire.

Malmö. It's history as an old harbour industry town is baffling. They now keep their socks dry on the refugee industry and it seems to work!

Malmö's economy is doing great!
>because of the money forced away from Swedes in profitable, industrial towns and cities

i will stay forever bro, i not coming back to argentina, is full of rude people, stupid people, and bad people..

t. Contrarian incel

I've channed all my life and even I learned to enjoy Cumbia

Mashallah, come here and help us destroy this nation!

are muslims nice to argies?

The cumbia is not the problem, most of the people who are shit in argentina are middle class people, they are full selfish and rude, even more rude than the villeros

Come to Sweden and make it as your own home country, it will be great!

I meet one muslim in the terminal and i confused him with a Jew (I was 11 years old) and I said "Look at that Jew" and the muslim look angry at me.

based

Based as fuck, please come and fuck our women and ruin our nation

jews prohibited, it's ok to be an anti-semite in Sweden

"our" women

did i travel to the socrates era?

So your solution is moving to the worst place you could possibly choose to be a male in? Argentina may be shit in many aspects, but at least it's not a fucking crime to be male. Even burgeristan would be a better choice. Just move to another province with less shitty people.

Do you honestly believe your own bullshit?

Go back to Sup Forums, theres reational people discussin here.

>jews prohibited, it's ok to be an anti-semite in Sweden
Truly embracing Arab culture I see.

first at all, Argentines arenot Spanish.

>look at that Jew
KEK

Based Sephardi

>HUWHITER THAN U MUHAMMID

Retards like you that make Sweden seem like fucking Mad Max are the reason your country gets made fun of. I hope you know that. Who am I kidding, you probably do BASED BLACK spy.

He is probably one of those autistic niggers that browsed Sup Forums until he couldn't handle it anymore and started trying to appease them by doing that shit.

So Sweden is not a muslim country full of rape and death? What a surprise.

My friend, who previously lived in UK and now in Sweden is tired of that meme too

FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL

You make it sound like the crime rate in Sweden is has almost as high as in Eastern Europe. In reality, it's one of the most prosperous and safe countries in the world, despite having problems with the integration of immigrants.

really makes you think

It's funny how similar Arabs and Jews look and how often they get confused with each other

They are both semites

>running away from your people's problems
Cuck

yay, I knew I would be welcome :3

He is probably a brown shit himself

It's okay to be brown in Sweden since it's an anti racist nation ^.^

It's okay, if you speak swedish on a natives level, otherwise nobody wants to have anything to do with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZRw7HmXV_8

Respect their islamic religion

Argentina is a black hole with no solution