Hey guys, don't mind me, just informing you that Ukrainian troops have just attempted to invade Crimea

Hey guys, don't mind me, just informing you that Ukrainian troops have just attempted to invade Crimea

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-attack-idUSKCN10L1EE?il=0

Saboteur groups tried to cross from Ukraine into Crimea. Casualties on both sides in the resulting firefight. One Ukrainian intelligence officer detained, he is currently being interrogated.

As far as I know, it's the first time Ukraine tried to directly attack Russian territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/news/2016/08/10/normand/
rt.com/news/355385-fsb-ukraine-terrorist-attacks/
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-attack-idUSKCN10L1EE?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just keep defending yourselves all the way to Kiev

lenta.ru/news/2016/08/10/normand/

Just wait until this olympic shitshow is over.

poles will keep being poles

you do know that crimea was part of ukraine like 2 years ago. don't just make up shit and say that they invaded you, you guys went on their land and are still trying to take more of it.

>don't just make up shit and say that they invaded you

Agree with you about that but the rest of it is seems to be true.

Before Russia gifted Crimea to Ukraine in the 50s it was Russian.

This is so low quality propagadna. Try more shills.

>source: FSB
>corroborating evidence: nil

Good story.

Welp, lets see what happens in next days. Normandy Four meeting already dismissed by Putin because of this and he expressed that he`ll not leave the incident unaccounted.

Kiev in full denial mode (werent us! dun know anyone!) - which would be even actually believable seeing how many bandit and nazi groups there are, but it seems the attackers were uniformed and she shelling/fire support from across the border for them (which actually lead to death of russian servicemen) indicates otherwise.

Last time such thing happened, Georgia got BTFO, and with Turkish incident Putin proven too he does not take such things lightly. If Kiev is smart, it`ll quickly backpedal, kneel and ask forgiveness telling it was an accident and accepting repercussion.

But Kiev being smart is an oxymoron, so we can look forward for escalation of conflict.

Wasn't it even Mongol at one point

Yeah but it's not been mongol since the 1200s, it was Russian until the 50s

well if we keep going back like this no one will own anything

Russian tanks crossing the Ukrainian border in 5 minutes. Kek wills it.

Keep going back 60 years and no one will own anything? I don't think much would change actually.

>you do know that crimea was part of ukraine like 2 years ago
Yes, like Kosovo was part of Serbia.

Care to remind me the result of their independence referendum?

over 90% of Krim voted to leave Ookraine and join Russia.

the people have spoken, democracy reigns supreme.

Ukraine is a virtual non-state just as Canada.

Russians are the biggest dindus on the fucking planet, stop fucking up the world and then playing the victim you dumb cunts.

It doesnt really matter if it was Russian or whatever in the past. What matter is that population there is russian and any attempt to "return" Crimea to Ukraine, could only happen against the will of its population.

So the only possibility of taking it away is repressive occupation by Ukraine or NATO forces cleansing its hostile population.

People voted to leave that hell hole, you can't argue against democracy.

>says the american

Plz invade canada and get rid of that stupid leaf flag ran by a delusional liberal faggot

A useful idiot who thinks the referendum was fair, completely fucking stupid.

that "referendum" was a sham, everything was fixed and they even forced people to vote for Russia at gunpoint. it was more fixed than the dnc nomination.

these cars are dope

Remember that time when we captured Tijuana and then when the Mexican army invaded we cried "dey invaded us we da victim" Russians are worse than niggers and give other slavs a bad name. Putin dindu nuffin

Sure sure vodka nigger.

As if your word is a shit worth.
The fsb agent will have to role play a long time.

All russian posters need to either

A) get permabanned
B) Stay in their Syria general containment threads
C) Die

>referendums are only fair when I like the result
I repeat my question about Kosovo.

You were invited to observe it, you didnt attend because you didnt like the possible outcome.

If you think Referendum was fake and does not represent majority of the what population though, and that result atm if another took place under international jurisdicion would be different - you are a plain idiot. Noone in sane mind atm disputs population was supporting it.

All of Ukraine belongs to russia.

Hohols are subhumans incapable of governing themselves. It'd be like a bunch of primitive niggers in Alabama saying they're independent from the US.

I wonder who invaded Iraq, bombed Libya, supported Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, armed Al Qaeda in Syria and flooded Europe with migrants. Probably Russians again.

Just like every democratic process in the world. I don't see why Russkies using the fake Western values is such a bad thing for many of you.

Hohol, dont make a bigger joke of yourself than you already are. Come to cremea and get your teeth slammed out by locals for saying such things in their face.

Wait why are your own troops preparing to invade clay you own? What is wrobg with Russians

Not true. Ukrainians at least have united nation, own language, quite unique culture and they have pretty funny, but their own genetics.
Canada has nothing. It is truly an artificial country.

Good, I hope they will invade Russia and East Slav subhuman will kill each other and end each others suffering.

I remember when two jets flew into the WTC buildings and you cryed "WTF! Why us?!"

Executions of traitors in Crimean streets when?

>Caring about mudslime shitholes
Ivan pls

1 kopek has been deposited in your account.

>Ukraine
>Crimea
Not even real countries tbqph famalam. Why should I care?

Actually you're pretty much describing the Mexican-American War.
>americans move to texas
>decide they don't want to be a part of beaner land
>declare independence
>mexico invades
>oy vey you can't attack our people like that
>we attack mexico

"HE DINDU NUFFIN, SO WHAT HE SHOT A COP DA WHITE MAN KEPT US AS SLAVES!"
See my point about Russians being the biggest fucking dindus on the planet?

Yeah its a shame that NATO special forces under the fake name of "Ukraine" tried to Invaded Russia in Crimea.

NATO and Ukraine need to stop invading Russia!

"Twenty home-made explosive devices equivalent to more than 40 kilos of TNT, as well as ammunition, shells, and other weapons used by the Ukrainian Army’s special forces were discovered at the scene."

rt.com/news/355385-fsb-ukraine-terrorist-attacks/

Crimea is Russia!

You forgot to turn off your VPN, burger.

>it was more fixed than the dnc nomination.
I wouldn't go that far.

Oh shit, so did I.

If we liberate Ukraine, i gues Saakashvilli will be back to your country, so get ready.

I find it peculiar they choose to throw this fit on a symbolic anniversary of Georgian rectal obliteration 8 years ago. Rectal obliteration it still can't get over apparently.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovsky

>Ooga Booga wer da ukrains at??!?

This is how I perceive Russians nowadays, you've proven me right for 2 years so far

Funny that you are here, Gogi.

Apparently Ukraine has decided to repeat your mistake, and during Olympics as well too.

>Comparing an invasion in 2014 to a war that happened almost hundred years before the UN and modern international law

Great fucking argument, because america took land a hundred years ago Russia is allowed to take land in 2014. Useful idiot, you are worse than an SJW.

>reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-attack-idUSKCN10L1EE?il=0
>russian territory
>lol nigga you what
do you mean retake annexed land? they are completely justified

And you obviously know that because you've been there and talked to all the people right? Dumb faggot leaf.

Thank you for Correcting the Squating!(TM)

You just defeated your own argument you fucking retard.

>the argument only works when /I/ use it!
Now I know why leaves are so hated

What scale attack? 1 pickup truck or 2?

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)

Iraq 2003-05

Afghanistan 2001-05

This is a short an incomplete lists of US bombing civilians.

Holy kek. Indeed. A recurring pattern. Even the dates match up.

>I find it peculiar they choose to throw this fit
>this fit

Nothing happened. Your government are fabricating the entire thing.

They were all asking for it.

"I can steal shit because of slavery"
The dindu logic of a Swedish cuck for Ivan.

so salty

Stay mad subhumans, I'm pure Colchian master race, my surname doesn't end with shvili, If Saaknigger returns he will get arrested.

>Your mistake
That not our mistake, that planned "mistake" of you saacuckshvili and his Jewmerican masters, like Soros.

Indeed.
Only Russians bombs innocent civilians.
US bombs the guilty ones.

Annexing territory is perfectly legal. You just can't do it through war, and Russia didn't.
inb4 muh little green men
Don't you have a banana republic to destabilize or something? Who gives a fuck about Ukraine?

20 or so armed and uniformed ukr special forces, with fire support from btrs/machine guns from across the border.

Really damn stupid operation and no idea what they hoped. Maybe desperation action linked to fact that just prior their network inside Crimea was discovered, maybe diversion for later resque attempt.

Either way Poland should be bombed because you are all guilty.

literally fucking what?
ni hao mao, are u chinese?

>11.80 pyблeй были oтпpaвлeны нa вaш aккayнт в Cбepбaнкe
Seriously though, average Russians couldn't care less about the Middle East because it isn't our problem. The only ones who are constantly crying about "muh poor bombed Lybia/Iraq" are Olgino shills who can't sleep at night unless they blame the USA for something.

boring

Ukraine is Russian clay.
Crimea was the appetizer.
Hopefully the main dish (the rest of the country) will follow, and Ukrainians will once more embrace their historic roots and join their Russian brothers in peace.

God Bless, and don't fall for jew divide and conquer tricks.

Their "apc" has no armor on the underside.
I'm sure you noticed.
Happy hunting brother

> hillary is rigging the elections
> reptilians are rigging all the elections in the world
> expect Crimea

Lol still salt about Banana republics, again this dindu attitude of "YEAH I STOLE SHIT BUT DAT CUZ DA WHITE MAN PUT MY PEOPLE IN CHAINZ!"
If you have to defend your actions by saying "other people did bad shit" what you are doing is fucking wrong. Go loot a convenient store you dindu faggot.

FUCK RUSSIA

FUCK RUSSIAN SHILLS TOO

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as an ethnic Russian.

Russian ethnicity doesn't exist, only Russian nationality exist. All you need to do to become a Russian is become a citizen.

This is because Russia is a federation.

this is how it looks in our parts now. total terror against the population. watch these vids and you will get your guns for the big war

i hope this shit goes down soon, these islamic abominations must be slaughtered whole

>Crimean referendum wasn't valid
>elections in war-torn Iraq and Afghanistan were a huge success! Democracy prevailed! allahu votebar!

Seriously, why do you care about slavs doing slav shit in slav shitholes?

best post.

Holy shit, your country conquered a quarter of the world and you are trying this shit? I know Sup Forums has a lot of autists, but I don't even understand how a retard could have so little self awareness.

Shill harder, Ahmed.

> using a patch with some kind of sticking/plastic material on the back to inhale the fumes

Hahahahahaha what an absoulte cuck

you do know that Crimea have been part of Russia culturally, ethnicially and spiritually for 1000 years?

>11.80 pyблeй были oтпpaвлeны нa вaш aккayнт в Cбepбaнкe
Зaeбиcь, нa вoдкy хвaтит.

>annexes land from sovereign nation
>surprised when attempt is made to reclaim land
I'm from Burgerland and clearly understand this.

Russia is pussyfooting and going half-in while their economy was dependent on the sale of energy. Russia should of just fully committed to Ukraine and be strategically in a better position then they are now (getting fully ass blasted by UN economic sanctions).

I know the argument Russian shills use for Crimea, "muh majority Russians" but the real reason is for Russian naval water access. Just imagine if USA annexes Liberia and says "muh slave niggers".

Gtfo Soviet blowhard. Having nukes doesn't make you invincible.

You wrote Russia instead of USA you icemonkey.
There is a Russian ethnicity.
There is not an American ethnicity.

It doesn't matter OP, Putin already told his favorite line "we urge our western partners to do something about ukranian behaviour bububu", nothing will happen, ukranians will get away with killing our soldiers and you know it.

those workers look well fed and the workload doesn't look unreasonable
so much for the gulag meme

>ukraine isn't a meme
Nice one Leaf

>Russian naval water access

Access to what? A big stagnant lake surrounded by countries of negligible importance?

>the russians killed their own FSB agent because russians
England man. A country whose default policy is to lie about everything their government does is looking in the mirror and claiming it's Russia. What a surprise.

Anyway. They captured one of the organizers apparently which means a spy swap or something down the line....but does Ukraine even have any Russians imprisoned?