ITT post flags of terrorist states and explain your choice

ITT post flags of terrorist states and explain your choice.

literally when we just started off we told the brits "we don't want to pay your silly taxes anymore" and started a war over it. The brits probably thought we weren't worth the losses and thats why we won

I forgot to explain my choice.
Well, Russia helps Assad deploy and use chemical weapons against innocent civilians, Russia itself bombed multiple areas in Syria while purposely targeting innocent civilian population. Russia also funds and supports rebels in eastern ukraine who as we all know for sure torture and murder ordinary ukrainian people who happen to live in that area. And Russia literally encourages them to do so.

>explain your choice
CIA, Pinochet and Chile.
Nothing more

I am literally being terrorized.

no explanation needed

So we're actually doing good job?

>84828088
That has no relation to terrorism whatsoever.

People might say i am baiting or trolling but no, i do neither.
America is the only country in the world that still spreads democracy, freedom and prosperity all over the globe. There is a reason why ALL the wealthy and developed nations are allies of the United States. Meanwhile all the countries that oppose America are, surprise, poor shithole with authoritarian government.
All those edgy westerners who shittalk the US are incredibly dumb and ignorant. Yes, America might do some mistakes from time to time but is still overall the most democratic and helpful nation in history. I mean out of all the global/world powers ever existed America has done the most good and the least bad/or "evil" things compared to the rest.

Those who keep criticising the US, let's see how would your country do if it got put in charge of whole planet. I am totally sure that it would fail miserably.

eat shit, Nikita

You personally are not doing anything. You are a slave of a totalitarian government.
And if you think that killing hundreds of thosands of innocent kids is "doing a good job", well we have quite different understanding of what is good and what is bad.

No wonder people on this board shit on us. What you wrote has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism. Dumby.

>People might say i am baiting or trolling but no
Whoa, the democracy in all of the middle east sure helped them a lot. ISIS is a great democratic ivention, that "beheads" all those filthy dictatorships pretty good, eh?

Not sure why do you keep defending the terroristic government of this country so passionately.
Oh wait i know, it's because you are a kremlinbot.

@84828550
I see no reason to seriously respond to a "'person"' that posts anime pictures. Not to mention you post some meme bullshit about ISIS.

I'm sure Libya and Iraq are loving democracy now that we freed them

Best post

Nuke when Bros?

>MUH PIDORUSSIAN GOVERNMENT ME NO LIKE DEY DEM TERORIEST
>ISIS IZ NOT OF AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PROOOOOFS USA DINDU NUFEEEN!!!!!!

>me hav no argumaynte
>oops dem kremlinbot card jus' fell of me pocket you kremlinbot me good boy me smart

vietnam war, kind of
nagasaki and hiro

and our "spreading freedom" in the middle east

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. There is no such thing as an innocent country. We do what we must to make ourselves richer and powerful. This is human nature. We exploit, steal, and capitalise on weakness. Everything we have is built on this system. It may seem harsh but it is inevitable. So, which nation do I consider to be a terrorist state? All of them. And given humanity does not have a flag, I shall instead use the UN's.