>our memes are converting the white youth
Good...good

wrong hand mate

That's not how you paint an iron cross.

FUG

The camera reverses the image

normally i wouldve said its a bait but because of the flag im no sure

fucking clean and trim your fingernails jesus christ

Do yanks get in trouble for this? Does free speech mean this kid's life continues as normal?

Pretty sure here (any in many other European countries (looking at you Sweden)) the kid would be taken out of school and maybe taken away from his parents for wrongthink.

Is he wrong though?

Tell me there is no such thing as past lives

The gov won't do shit but the school will most definitely record this.

He'll be fine. Next week he will come in and say deus vult.

>Setting a little kid up for SJW crucification
>Just teacher things

Yeah the school will harass the parents at most but they can't do anything except torment them with accusations of child abuse and drugging him with ADD and ADHD meds

Can't blame the brits

He'll just get one burger for lunch instead of two. Pretty harsh punishment IMO but that's up to the schools and parents

>left hand
beeing a dumb britbong

It's a Finnish airforce plane

He is the very heart of pol

The future looks brighter every day.

>left hand
>nasty fingernails
>flag looks unkempt

You bring shame to the fuhrer

>the kid would be taken out of school and maybe taken away from his parents for wrongthink

This shit has to be fake. That sounds like something you would read on a futuristic distopian novel bullshit from the 80's

Did they castrate him and start hormone treatments yet? Need to prep him for the refugees, this little fucker needs a good dose of TOLERANCE

The teacher will probably bully him, and depending on who the principle is maybe a lot of the staff as well, but after a year no one would give a fuck. Elementary school is a lot different than Middle School and High School desu, teachers love to coddle their kids. In Middle School everyone is an edgy fuck though so no one would care.

You forgot the Hebrew one

Well he does look about the age of the average Sup Forums user, myself included.

el peruANO

M-MODS

I recently turned 18 user, it's fine.

+10 intergalactic lynx

A FUCKING LEAFLESS

It happens

LEAF

You make the Fuhrer and Germany look foolish.