So from the Flash's perspective in this scene...

So from the Flash's perspective in this scene, a man whom he doesn't know snuck into his secret base and is throwing a fucking bat-star at him. Would there be any doubt that this man is trying to kill him? Why does he act so calm and quippy about it?

And from Batman's perspective, doesn't he see what he's doing could be interpreted wrong? Why would he just throw it at him when it would obviously seem like he has malicious intent? This shit is stupid. Capeshit needs to die.

he literally explained that he just wants friends

Because there's absolutely nothing that Bruce could do to hurt him.

He doesn't know that. Captain Boomerang is able to hit The Flash all of the time.

>I want to be friends with a murderer

Yeah, but Captain Boomerang doesn't suck.

He saw the batarang. Everyone probably knows about Batman.

>a fucking bat-star
So he knows it's Batman.

There's nothing to indicate Captain Boomerang exists in the movies.

You are over analyzing this too much. Like a ridiculous amount of over analyzing. I wonder why.

>There's nothing to indicate Captain Boomerang exists in the movies.
Are you sure

nigger what?

>This shit is stupid. Capeshit needs to die.
hello Sup Forums

You do realize Suicide Squad is set in the same universe, right?

he's that desperate man

He could just go talk to people

Do we know a time line for them yet?
Like MoS >>>>> BvS ????? SS

>JUST BEE YOURSELF
nice try normie

1. Batman couldnt hurt Barry if he wanted to (not like that anyway)
2. Hes heard of The Batman, so its a mix of fanboy reaction and curiosity.

You got it right. Everything is linear except for WW which is both past and present.
Its MoS-BvS-SS-JL
WW probably ebds with a flash forward to hwr and bruce settiing up the JL

>I want to be friends with a murderer
That's what heroes in the real world usually are if it involved any fighting on their part.

The movie is supposed to be "realistic" and Batman only kills criminals (That he's away of...)

Well it is the dc cinematic universe. Everyone is a murderer there.

He's handsome, he'll find someone that will talk to him

We've known about this scene for a while now. There's obviously parts of the scene that's not in the trailer.

Barry is a huge fanboy of superheroes. He's probably been following Batman's exploits his whole life. He's probably honored that one of his idols tried to kill him.

>Batman throws batarang
>Guy gets lacerated
>"What the fuck, man!"
>"Oh man, sorry, I thought you were the guy who could go fast."
>"What? No! I'm the guy who fucking shrinks!"
>"Aw shit sorry dude"

>bat throwing star

Hell, Barry would probably ask him to try again.

DC writers (or trailer editors) fuckups
>Barry pretends not to be who the man thinks he is
>There is a flash costume right next to each other
>"Nah men, that ain't me"
>He literally said he is sitting on his second favorite chair

>Batman tries to murder a man
"He is fucking batman, he knew barry is the flash all along."
>So, you are fast?

This movie is gonna be shit. Last movie was shit and the one before it was shit. Snyder is shit. You are shit for defending this movie. Fuck you,
Have a nice day.

t. Marveldrone

literally autism the post

Wow, do you need this shit explained? Bruce makes his homework before anything. He knows this is the fastest man alive and a batrang means nothing to him.
On Flash's side, he doesn't give a fuck if someone breaks in his place, he knows it means no threat. When he sees the batrang, THE MAGIC OF ACTING let us know that he puts two and two together, then he looks at Bruce, he knows he is Batman.

Goddammit you are fucking dumb.

>Bruce makes his homework before anything.
Just like with Superman.

>He knows this is the fastest man alive and a batrang means nothing to him.
You mean he making assumptions because he wasn't even sure if Barry was fast before throwing it. In Lex's clips it looks more like he's teleporting.

> he doesn't give a fuck if someone breaks in his place
In the beginning of the trailer we're shown Barry locking his hideout you dumb nigger.

>When he sees the batrang, THE MAGIC OF ACTING let us know that he puts two and two together, then he looks at Bruce, he knows he is Batman.
The vicious murderer of Gotham City, throwing a razor bladed boomerang at him.

>faggot thinks that the "so you're fast" line means Bruce didn't knew before throwing it, when he wouldn't even be able to make that assertion from naked eye watching Flash move

>Captain Boomerang is able to hit The Flash all of the time.
Digger > Bruce.

>Barry is a huge fanboy of superheroes
That's Wally. You are making the mistake of thinking Barry has a personality of his own.

This comment made my day.

Batman vs Boomer.

Batman throws 5 batarangs, 0 left.

Boomer throws 5 boomerangs, 5 left.

It's a 1 sided battle.

I'm pretty sure I'm taking about Barry! Wally was certainly a superhero fan too. Don't get me wrong.

At least Wally was a fanboy for real people. Barry was a manchild who named himself after a comic book character.

Yeah that's a good point, I forgot he read about Jay.

Bats has defeated Boomerang though

Looks to me like Boomer has batman on the run there my friend.

Is this leak that also said Barry calls himself an attractive Jewish guy?

>Cuts a TRUCK in half with a fucking boomerang.

I said goddamn.

That comic book character turned out to be a real person in another universe.

Tony Stark was in the family business of Weapon Developing Power House If the Avengers can get along with a past War Monger, I'm sure the Justice League can work with a past tense murderer.

Yep! In Barry's first appearance.

Still he didn't know it at time

Bisexual Barry would work for one of those diversity retcons, Jay was probably his husbando he jerked off to

>This shit is stupid. Capeshit needs to die.

OP I'm refraining from calling you stupid here, just so you'll listen to an explanation and don't make a further fool of yourself...

Barry obliviously RECOGNIZES the batarang, he realizes "oh this guy is Batman", it's written all over his face. You don't think Batman was all over the news since the big Doomsday fight?

Bruce was testing him to get to the point instead of letting Barry ramble on and keep denying he's not the Flash. It's basically a "lets all cut the bullshit" in cinematic language.

I giggled.

Is "second favorite chair" a reference to something?

>quippy

What quips?

Not that i recall

But they couldn't along with him. Cap never even liked him.

>So from the Flash's perspective in this scene, a man whom he doesn't know snuck into his secret base and is throwing a fucking bat-star at him. Would there be any doubt that this man is trying to kill him? Why does he act so calm and quippy about it?
Barry is probably thinking something like, "Great, that guy with the boomerangs has a friend, wait a second, that thing is a fucking bat...Holy Shit, I wonder...I'll humor him, maybe it really is him."

>And from Batman's perspective, doesn't he see what he's doing could be interpreted wrong? Why would he just throw it at him when it would obviously seem like he has malicious intent?
Apparently Bruce remembered that he's a detective and decided to look up on the Flash and through study found that, dispite combating extremely dangerous people, he generally doesn't hurt anyone. Something something prep time psych profiling.
> This shit is stupid. Capeshit needs to die.
This is why Sup Forums should stay on their containment board.

Darkseid sat on his first favorite chair and now he wants revenge. Darkseid's always going around ruining people's chairs, this is an old Sup Forums meme.

But the man was also motherfucking Bruce Wayne.

OP has assburgers.

Give up

All jokes are quips now. No exceptions.