That date

>That date
>There are people on Sup Forums who really think the polling companies are deliberately sabotaging their own product (including Right wing ones)
>After they said the same shit in 2012

Now I can see why you're getting your "RIGGED" stories out the gate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/
express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Newspapers_and_magazines_2
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/15/michael-gove-father-company-eu-policies-fish-processing-aberdeen
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/nigel-farage-migrants-could-pose-sex-attack-threat-to-britain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Brit should know better than to trust polling in this climate. Remember the Brexit that was never going to happen?

Thankfully people are starting to realize how much of a bigoted trigger-happy megalomaniac he is. Keep trump OUT of the White House. It's time for a woman with experience. There's a reason Hillary is winning in the polls!

Would not 'rigging' the opinion polls against Trump, actually be beneficial for him?

Surely this apparent 'stacking of the cards' 'against' Donald and 'for' Hillary by the polling companies would rally the Republicans to vote Trump simply so Hillary doesn't get in...

Am I missing something?

They have been busted doing that. Rigged polls. It's a demoralizing tactic (((They))) use.

So you're saying that if you think your candinate is losing in a poll you simply won't vote at all?

Or are you implying that you'd change sides even?

Why?

I assume they want a large margin to demoralize supporters

Brexit had:

>Half the media on its side
>Massive historical polling leads coupled with regular intermittent leads: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
>A competent PR team, who repudiated anyone who was even THOUGHT as racist
>A well planned grassroots movement with a great ground game, especially in swing areas
>Vastly favourable demographics for a White Working Class swing victory
>A news cycle that wasn't dominated by the retarded shit the Leave campaign said

None of which Trump has.

Then, bow down to Wall street and the big banks, peasant slave

Quit talking shite. It's not a coincidence the government funded propaganda for remain.

Thank ye kindly for correcting thine recorde

You're upset that she's a good politician? Nice argument.

I don't understand that though, if the margins were against your candidate in the general election, why would you squander your vote and help increase those margins?

They're hoping to influence undecided voters.

great find user

Have you heard of the Sun, the Mail, the Telegraph, and the Express? That's far north of half of the newspaper readership.

Maybe it's just the Australian mindset, but I'd see that swinging the other way - for a completely undecided voter, seeing one candidate miles out in front would stimulate voting for the 'underdog' candidate.

>expecting shitposters to care about reality

Come on user

And Romney had Obama on the ropes during the first debate. Then he threw it away

Donald Trump's Presidential qualifications:

Obama is against Trump... Check
The Media are against Trump... Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check
The Pope is against Trump... Check
The UN is against Trump... Check
The EU is against Trump... Check
China is against Trump... Check
Mexico is against Trump... Check
Soros is against Trump... Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check
Move On is against Trump... Check
Bushes are against Trump... Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check
Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump... Check
Illegal aliens are against Trump... Check
Islam is against Trump... Check
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump… Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have. If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician... Check

He's not a Lawyer... Check

He's not doing it for the money... Check
He's had real jobs outside of government....Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents.

Bonus points!

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Gov. Brown says California will build a wall...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail...

Hillary will go to jail...

The budget will be balanced in 8 years...

Americans will have first choice at jobs...

You will not be able to marry your pet...

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify... (Not a criminal, etc.)

Only Live, Human, American, Registered, Citizens can vote...

You can have and keep your own Doctor...

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP ! !

Jesus, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and belongs in the Whitehouse.

I don't care, I just want to see the U.S. burn

Brexit had a 15 point lead a week before the referendum user.

That's the only reason to support Trump at this point

Trump supporters have been so conditioned to hate America and their hatred blinds them from the truth.

Leave BTFO

HOW CAN IT EVER RECOVER

#ImWithEU

Newspapers, a truly thriving industry. No wonder you never saw Brexit coming.

Brexit didn't have a fucking itdiot attacking half of the us population and attacking its closest allies.
I live in arizona and people are jumping off the trump ship hard. This will be the first time i will vote democrat

Hillary Clinton's Presidential qualifications:

has a vagina... Check

>citation needed

>The dynamics of this election are the same as 2012

God, you sound like middle-schooler. Trump is social poison. Admitting to voting for him is nothing like admitting to voting for romney.

Yeah because Hillary clinton is as charismatic and loved as barack obama by the democratic base and thus will turn out the same number of democrats in 2012, justifying the polls which always have 8% more democrats than republicans

Oh wait

The fact autistic shills like you are paid to push this narrative speaks volumes about the polling companies

will lock down the stroke patient vote... check

>anyone can just google poll sampling and see literally all of them are oversampling democrats, some by 10% and up
>dude the polls aren't rigged stfu lmao

How can people be THIS retarded? I seriously don't understand, we live in an age where you literally have access to almost all the information in the world at your fingertips and still people are just braindead morons too lazy to look anything up.

Why? Bored since your country has already been reduced to rubble?

The Mail is the most popular news site on Earth. The Sun has called every election and referendum in its history. Even the BBC was mostly fine during the referendum.

No one candidate in the US has ever had the media so stacked against them in a race short of David Duke.

>shills pushing the blue arizona meme now

Sad!

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

Look, now here it is carefully and fully explained how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Absolute bollocks. The only thing close to support was Paxman and Andrew Neil concern trolling the establishment. Everyone else was shilling or shilling under the guise of neutrality.

>Massive historical polling leads

Your link literally shows a 10% lead for Remain the day before the vote

>A competent PR team, who repudiated anyone who was even THOUGHT as racist

Most people didn't give a shit about perceived racism, repudiations instead of turning a blind eye did more harm than good. The real PR boost was the fact that leavers had the biggest grassroots social media presence which Trump has even more so. Hillary doesn't have any perception of grassroots support at all.

>Vastly favourable demographics for a White Working Class swing victory

Polling says the white working class/lower middle class are going to turn out like black people did for Obama

>A news cycle that wasn't dominated by the retarded shit the Leave campaign said

They were constantly shilled against and the exact same smothering narrative control you see happening with Trump was happening.

A fucking leading Remainer was killed by a white guy who said his name was 'death to traitors, freedom for britain' in court exactly before the vote. People didn't give a shit about that and that's cucked Britain. Americans do not deep down care about hipster sensibilities being offended by what Trump says - but they will lie and say they are undecided or even voting for Hillary just like what Brexiters did.

(((538)))
I don't even care if they have valid points, I won't support their kikery.

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

Sorry, Not 15. 19 point lead.

>citing Harry "Trump is more likely to play in the NBA Finals or star in the next Home Alone movie than he is to win the republican nomination" Enten

Does your mom let you use knives or silverware in general? You seem too retarded to be trusted with anything remotely dangerous or you might accidentally kill yourself with it.

>Absolute bollocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Newspapers_and_magazines_2

>Your link literally shows a 10% lead for Remain the day before the vote

You're not addressing the main point. Also, Populus was testing a new system on that day.

>Most people didn't give a shit about perceived racism

It's the reason UKIP is the most hated party in the country.

>Polling says the white working class/lower middle class are going to turn out like black people did for Obama

And Obama didn't just turn out blacks. He turned out young people, women, gays, everyone. They will keep voting Democrat because Trump put the fear of God into them.

>They were constantly shilled against and the exact same smothering narrative control you see happening with Trump was happening.

No they fucking weren't. The news wasn't dominated by Boris Johnson joking about assassination, or Farage getting into a row with a dead soldier's son.

>Think about what that means: The website is saying that a large number of professional pollsters who make their living trying to provide accurate information — and have a good record of doing so — are all deliberately biasing the polls and aren’t correcting for it. Like many conspiracy theories, that seems implausible.

sounds crazy...but replace the word "pollster" with "journalist" and that is EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING

Nate Silver talks about Trump's ceilings more often than his painter.

You didn't present an argument dipshit. You posted a bullshit article from a complete hack whose opinion holds as much weight as a damp paper towel. Fuck off retard.

Good thing Nate Silver didn't write it then. His only fault was that he underestimated the stupidity of the Republican party.

I showed you why using party id to prove that there was some massive voter conspiracy was ridiculous. You responded by getting triggered.

Please, honestly believe he's going to win. It'll make the eventual victory Hillary undeservedly takes so much funnier.

>I don't even care if they have valid points

Trust me, we know that by now.

That piece actually does an excellent job debunking the "skewed polls" meme, but I'm sure that guy didn't expect Trump retards to actually read it, understand, or listen. Instead, they'll put stock in with longroom.com, the random completely uncredited poll "unskewer".

>uncredited
>every single poll is sourced

You would know that if you actually looked at it, hypocrite.

Gonna buy a new butt plug with your shilling money?

You're a fucking idiot. It's not the polls I'm worried about. It's how they're interpreting that data. I can cite the same polls and arrive at the conclusion that Clinton is winning by 30 points. Citing the polls themselves doesn't make my number fudging accurate.

There was michael gove's own father calling him a liar right before the vote

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/15/michael-gove-father-company-eu-policies-fish-processing-aberdeen

Farage saying if we vote remain we will have mass rapes like Cologne

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/nigel-farage-migrants-could-pose-sex-attack-threat-to-britain/

There was the constant cooking of TV debates like the one with mandelson "you're sitting next to a black woman" this was a constant thing and it was with plausible deniability not heavy handed bias that people can see through that you have in america.

All the 'experts' and celebrities were backing remain too

The killing of Jo Cox went far, far beyond any words Trump said, the timing was the worst and created a shy voter effect in the last week hence the fucked polls. There is no question that Trump has an unprecedented shy voter effect.

It was the same thing during Brexit, it was clear who was the establishment and what they wanted. Every international body, all political parties, religious institutions, the media, charities, banks, etc all against Brexit.

Like with Trump, these entities were scared that their narrative, the norm they have crafted is under threat. We aren't even close to Brexit either. It's all up in the air. We are one general election away from saying 'lol, that obviously doesn't count!'

America NEEDS to elect Trump, but don't think that will be the end. It will just start. The rioting, the crime, everything. An established power will never willingly give up control.

get the fuck Sup Forums CTR

Shut up curry, I don't care for your cuck facts
>mfw murican talks to me while not even being majority white in age groups younger than 30