Be amerimutt in vacation in Germany

>be amerimutt in vacation in Germany
>chimp out at the airport when the police tell you to seal your deodorant inside a see-through bag, calling them nazis and bastards
>get sued for slander
Why the fuck are they so retarded? Also she apparently is a professor at Georgetown University and wrote a 4000 word online triggered piece about her experience
link to story:
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/26/german-police-sue-american-woman-slander-calling-them-nazis/1068397001/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.makeupandbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Secret-Outlast-Completely-Clean-Invisible-Solid-Deodorant-7.jpg
huffingtonpost.com/entry/framed-arrested-and-robbed-by-the-police-in-frankfurt_us_5a58f270e4b01ccdd48b5bbf
wired.com/2010/03/flipping-off-cops-is-legal-not-advised/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_explosive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The deodorant is solid
Amerimutt logic

>professor
>complaining and insulting
>nazis

hmmmmm, I wonder what religion she is? Methodist maybe?

Might have been a stick deodorant

>solid
It might have been something like this
cdn.makeupandbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Secret-Outlast-Completely-Clean-Invisible-Solid-Deodorant-7.jpg

America, where deodorant is solid and pizza is a vegetable!

>be Sup Forums
>anytime an american farts have to make a thread about it
really makes me think

who is this womyn? i really want to see her ""article"" in HP

>Also she apparently is a professor at Georgetown University
The absolute state of mutt """education""" system.

Germans are fucking babies

>we're relevant! relevant i said

Does Germany have no Stick Deodorant?

oh so this story is true

a coworker's husband works there as policeman and she said this happened
but she's full of shit so i didn't believe her

As someone that has worked in airport security I can tell that these people are just doing their jobs and have not say about this kind of shit.
These kinds of rules usually come straight from America.
If they didn't have to enforce this shit they wouldn't as less rules = less work

>what are stick deodorants

If you're gonna sling mud, put a little more effort into not making yourself look retarded also Hans.

Then stop farting so loud.

Jesus Christ what a salty crybaby is this bitch?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/framed-arrested-and-robbed-by-the-police-in-frankfurt_us_5a58f270e4b01ccdd48b5bbf

>Be in airport
>officer tells me I can't bring my toothpaste as it has been opened
>okay
>sorry about that, regulations are tight
>no worries mate
>enjoy your flight
>cheers, have a good one mate
>be on my way

then again, I'm not American

you're also male

it is a gender problem

they were men in a position of power who could not deal with a women talking back at them, they felt intimated so they had to publicly harass her to maintain dominance

Did he played the "I'm 1/16“?

Nice shitpost, mate, really top notch.

the stereotype is spot on. Americans go crazy when they get told to do something.

>they called me MISS
>but I am a 49 year old WOMAN!!!
>STOP WORD-RAPING ME

kek
probably because they don't know the fucking difference
we speak german here

also funny how she pulls up some decade old article on how shit the airport is as the best she could find on this topic

>Fair has published several articles defending the use of drone strikes in Pakistan nd has been critical of analyses by Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and other humanitarian organizations, arguing that drone strikes are accurate, have reduced casualties, have targeted Taliban leadership and are popular among some Pakistanis.

>supports droning children in the war against terror
>protests against basic safety regulations for preventing terror attacks

also how can drone strikes be popular among people that are getting DRONED. is it a cultural thing?

you even put in the reddit spacing, top tier shitpost

Fuck me, please tell me she isn't a real person.

What a batshit psychopath. People in America say their left wing party is crazy or their right wing party is crazy but the truth is they're all fucking crazy.

They get mad at her for calling them Nazis and so in response they act like Nazis?

Deodorant is solid. Wtf kind of deodorant you use thats not solid? Its a brick you rub it on your armpit dipshit. They don't have deodorant in Europe?

this really is a 10/10. German's are now engineering the finest bait in the world.

Only in Germany planet is this considered a liquid. Did metric addle their brains?

You have no idea how bad the "evangelicals" are in America. See their support for Roy Moore.

I just couldn't finish reading it. It was too much

The American government has literally kidnapped German citizens for carrying the wrong Casio watch and sent them to secret black CIA prisons and you are telling me that some soccer mom that is unable to respect the local laws and regulations of a country where she's staying as a guest is causing a bigger international incident?

Gosh, I can't wait for the American century to end. China please hurry up.

And it is a little bit gendered I think if a guy had called someone a "Nazi" and was getting sued for it nobody would be siding with Germany there.

But because a woman called someone a "Nazi" and get sued for it, Sup Forums sides with Germany. And its true "a fucking Nazi German police" doesn't sound right in English anyway.

It is she a also an idiot? Yes. But nobody needs to get sued over something so dumb. And deodorant is not a liquid.

stick deodorant is the least common type here actually
can find maybe one or two varieties at most stores

if it is not a spray deodorant it is a liquid deo roller type thing

i highly doubt her story btw
her whole shit about the "nazi haircut" that was so obviously right wing nazi hitler youth and not just the hipster cut they all wear nowadays is proof enough that she is just fucked in the head

Doesn't matter, you do what you are told and complain in a civil manner.

>People in America say their left wing party is crazy or their right wing party is crazy but the truth is they're all fucking crazy.
Our right wing is unhinged and retarded. Our left wing is just retarded.

Nigga they don't make the rules
If you want to complain, then complain to the people that decided that it counted as liquid

>I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER, WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER, I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT

why do huwhite American women love to say this so much?

Are you a retard? Where do you get that she's an Evangelical? Is Obama an Evangelical? He's the one who ordered the drone strikes in Pakistan. Dipshit.

They deserved it though. This is different.

>Act like Americans did post 9/11
>Nazis
are you simple in your head ?

Why are German’s so frightened of their past?
I always imagine them like the Knights of Ni, whenever someone says “Nazi” they experience physical pain due to their conditioning.

My post was going off the last sentence in his post about how both far right and far left are batshit, and I was mentioning how bad the evangelicals are in this country. Not that I was labeling her an evangelical. Lower your cholesterol, raise your literacy and try again newfriend.

>be European visiting America after having went through 20 security checks already before your were able to board the flight you arrived on
>have to tell TSA high school dropouts all your passwords, let them rub your ballsac and poke your asshole, dissect your luggage and be questioned for hours simply for trying to be a tourist
yeah that's fine

>be American leaving on a flight
>have to go through standard security check before entering the gate
yeah that's fucking nazi man

Verbally abusing a police officer is an offense in Germany. Please respect the local laws and customs of the country you are visiting.

Is this the same jewish foreign policy hawk that attacked richard at the gym?

>her whole shit about the "nazi haircut" that was so obviously right wing nazi hitler youth and not just the hipster cut they all wear nowadays is proof enough that she is just fucked in the head
Yeah that part is dumb. She's obviously scrambling to make herself into a leftist martyr between babbling about "hitler haircut" and the "miss" thing. She's a fucking spaz. But I can appreciate that fucking spazes can still be wronged here. Who cares if she called the deodorant police nazis? They were acting like nazis (still are) and deodorant is not a solid. Should she have called them retard instead? Thats offensive to mentally disabled.

Did Americans post 9/11 call deodorant a "liquid"? News to me. Americans can be stupid and the TSA can be nazis but uh, not THAT stupid. And if someone calls us "Nazis" we don't run around and sue. If someone hands us a clearly solid deodorant we don't call it a liquid.

I can't understand if American flags in this tread are all larping or are just stereotypically stupid

I fly to USA as an American they don't do that they just scan me and scan my bag. The stupidest thing they have me do its take shoes off.

I bring deodorant too and they don't care (German police worst nightmare)

>Did Americans post 9/11 call deodorant a "liquid"? News

Certain kinds of deodorants are considered liquids by the TSA actually, including the roll-on ones. Even stuff like lip sticks are considered to be liquids.

Tbqh, if that shit would be "solid", you could not spread it under your arms.

Why is it always Americans that are complaining about stuff that they themselves caused and imposed on others?

I often see Americans complaining about freedom of speech laws in Germany while not realizing that these laws were dictated into the post-war German constitution by them during their occupation of Germany.

Likewise with this whole airline security shit that was a consequence of post 9/11 paranoia.

Roll on deodorants are probably liquid, but she was using the standard deodorant thats a solid. I fly all the time and solid deodorants are solid. .

Everyone shits on the TSA too, thank God they never decide to sue us for it. Hell just google 'tsa nazis' and you'll see people calling TSA nazis everywhere. The end of the day if you are going through peoples bags and telling them to throw away their liquids you will be called a Nazi. Doesn't mean you should sue.

How would your cops react if you middle-finger them?

No it makes it a soft solid, like chalk is.

>Why are German’s so frightened of their past?
That's really a stupid question.

I highly doubt any of this played out the way she portrays it in her sobstory

she probably tried to act uppity and the Fraport security (who are not police) wouldn't have it
it even says Fa. I-Sec (german airport security company) on her handwritten note
when police arrived she was already in muttrage so they just assumed she was a nutter and had her come to the station

you can just tell from the way she writes that she is trying to frame herself as the innocent angel who was only trying to defend her basic rights from evil male figures of authority

she could have just done what she was told to and get on her flight

No, no it’s not.
No other country in history has acted like the biggest pathetic nonsensical guilt-ridden mess like you di.

I'm on the Americans side for this one. Are the Germans retarded? Is everyone ITT retarded? The deodorant is obviously fucking solid.

>disrespect the law -> get sued
simple as that, ameribrain

>I was thinking to myself: thanks Dog I left my humongous vibrator at home
Is this a typo or a godless-leftie thing?

At worst? Police ignore it.
At best? Police arrest you for it and then you take them to court and win up to $50,000.

>In November, a Pittsburgh man was awarded $50,000 after he was wrongly cited for disorderly conduct after flipping off an officer.

>A zillion middle fingers later, an Oregon man is suing suburban Portland cops (.pdf) over his use of the gesture, claiming civil rights violations. Twice he flipped them off for no apparent reason while driving and was pulled over each time – resulting in what he said was a "bogus" traffic citation that was later dismissed, and a tongue lashing he still remembers.
>Ekas, in both instances, flipped off officers while they were driving a Clackamas County patrol car. "It seemed like the right thing to do," said the 46-year-old, who is seeking damages and police reform amid allegations he was unlawfully stopped. "The long and the short of it, I was pulled over because I gave them the finger."

wired.com/2010/03/flipping-off-cops-is-legal-not-advised/

He gets to sue these assholes for trying to pull him over after he flipped them off.

The real travesty here is the fact they allowed her to live.

Its so everyone knows shes an atheist. Can't say "Thank G*d" if you are atheist come on.

It sucks she is so insufferable because yeah I think its bullshit to get sued for calling someone a Nazi. What happened to freedom of speech?

We need to be more Law and Order again and less self doubting hyper moralists.

that's LITERALLY not the question here. it has nothing to do with them being guit-ridden, it's not even so much about them being called 'nazis'. Instead, it has everything to do with their authority being questioned publicly. THAT is the offense. If she called them 'assholes' or whatever she would have been sued aswell, only the fine would likely be somewhat lower as in germany insults have varying degrees of severity and get judged accordingly.

>What happened to freedom of speech?
American law does not apply in Germany (which ironically enough uses law written by Americans)

I don't understand, why THE FUCK do you need to bring deodorant with you on a fucking plane?

What kind of lumbering greasy beast needs so much deodorant for a fucking flight?

Even if you took a long flight, say, from Brazil to Japan, if you bath properly and have basic hygiene you will NOT stink within 24 hours unless you're doing some sort of strenuous physical activity (which, why would you if you're in a plane???)

Fucking hell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_explosive

The absolute state of America. Every time

Why are you moving the goalpost?

If you're a frequent flyer, would you buy a new deodorant every time you fly?

>black man named White
>German man named Nowitzki

>civil manner
this concept is too complex for the eternal aussie's dingo-brain. who would have guessed?

Americans collectively don't seem to get the simple fact that other countries are operating on different legal systems.

Just watch a season of Frontline Canada. They are arresting like 3 Americans a day who think they can smuggle undeclared fire arms into Canada.

>chimp out because of deodorant
>sued for saying a bad word
they are both retarded

>If you're a frequent flyer, would you buy a new deodorant every time you fly?

You don't need to bring it with you ON BOARD is what I meant, put it on the dispatched luggage bag and not your backpack. They won't search it and won't require you to put it in a see through bag.

There, fixed your problem.

I always pack a carry-on only. I don't check luggage thats how they get you to pay the big fees (well nowadays more airlines are making you pay either way).
Even if she did check a bag once you get to security its too late to go back and put the deodorant in your checked bag. So now she has no choice she has to throw away a perfectly good deodorant and its bs because deodorant is a solid. If I was her I'd argue with the German security too and probably get sued for calling them all a bunch of retards.

Deodorants aren't forbidden in the hold.

Krauts had an SS commander named Skorzenny, you dumb fuck.

Once you get to security your checked bag is long gone.

Nobody ever requires you to put deodorant in a see through bag or considers deodorant to be a liquid except for Germans. Deodorant is a solid.

You just have to put it into a transparent plastic bag with all the other toiletries and push it separately through the x-ray. Some airports are even giving them away for free.

Yeah shame on Americans for taking basic human rights for granted. Dummies.

Prussians were a lot of polonised germans but also germanised poles. We are closer to each others than nutters on both side wanted7want to believe. People don't mutate certain characteristics by stepping over invisible lines on the continent.

I really don't, though your flag implies that you probably don't know that plastic explosives, as well as the deodorant in question, are not entirely solid and thus can be viewed as an - admittedly very viscous - fluid.

t. chemist

In other words, you're just as stupid as the burger-woman in question.

chekmate, no replies required.

"soft solid"... what a bullshit.
C-4 is too, still it is probably not the best idea to let anyone take it with them.

Anyways: Gf had the same discussion the other day with them because she took a Camembert style cheese with her. The officer told her the rule is: if you can spread it, it is not "solid". In her case, since you have to cut that cheese, it was ok... after some discussion.

She did though, at least according to her story. The Nazi accusation only began after the police threatened her with arrest if she filed a formal complaint.

Do you think luggage is always free or what? Instead of buying a new stick of deodorant she should pay EVEN MORE to carry the same stick of deodorant around?

Then she was right to call you nazis. Disgusting.

Whatever you say Satan.

>Deodorant is a solid
and that's where you're wrong

My aunt tried to take a ham from Spain back with her to the USA. They asked if she had taken any meat with her and she said "no". Then she got called for an extra check and her plan was to play up her CHI heritage by acting like she didn't know that ham was a meat. Make sure her accent is strong and say "thats not meat, that is ham!" But they never found the ham anyway so its all good.

PS: FUCK NEW CAPTCHA I HAD TO DO LIKE 20 HOLY SHIT.

Nope its solid.
Liquid: "a substance that flows freely but is of constant volume, having a consistency like that of water or oil."
"A liquid is a sample of matter that conforms to the shape of a container in which it is held, and which acquires a defined surface in the presence of gravity"

NOPE NOT DEODORANT. Since when does deodorant "flow freely"? Since when does deodorant "conform to the shape of its container"? Never.

I fly all the time, never had TSA hassle me over deodorant.

I hope your aunt is proud of herself for contributing to the spread of animal pests and the destruction of local ecosystems by introducing invasive species and diseases.

Your chemistry degree is irrelevant here because you reason is not the reason the police apparently gave at the airport.

>The police officer explained, with all of the bluster with which Donald Trump declared himself to be a “stable genius,” that the solid mixes with the body and becomes a liquid and thus it is a liquid after arguing that the container has fluid in it.

Maybe you should give the article a read first.

I don't get it, you should just get everything hygiene related in a plastic bag, and if someone tells you something it's their fucking job you just say yes sorry and get over it.
Why are yanks so dumb?

>Since when does deodorant "flow freely"?

Let your bag with the deodrant in sit in the sun for an hour and try to keep it in form.

Its a ham its not going to invade nothing. It was good ham too

Ok by this logic, chocolate must also be a liquid and so much a piece of ice be a liquid.

*kills someone over cheap nutella*

>Since when does deodorant "flow freely"? Since when does deodorant "conform to the shape of its container"?

it does though, just really slowly. even plastic is really a liquid. read a book nigger.

>t. german education

>Ok by this logic

By your logic you could also take a frozen block of Nitroglycerin with you.