MS MARVEL #12

>MS MARVEL #12
>Ms. Marvel goes global! After the events of Civil War, Kamala goes on a much-needed road trip. But will she be an international sensation or menace?

Remember when Ms Marvel was a rookie? Remember when Ms Marvel was just a ordinary street hero? Remember when Ms Marvel wasn't an Avenger? Remember when Ms Marvel wasn't dragged into Event comics? Remember when Ms Marvel didnt leave hometown to go on crazy adventures around the world?

*Sigh* I miss that Ms Marvel.....

I remember when she was Ms. Meme too, OP.

The tragic tale of taking a potential interesting character and overexposing them.

every hero has to stop being a rookie at some point .

She was barley a rookie. Hell, Kamala practically skipped her Rookie phase and was instantly promoted to Avengets and is now traveling around the Earth.

This .Spider-man was a rookie now he's a professional superhero

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO MUH CHARACTER IS DOING SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE
Literally kill yourself. This is why comic book fans are terrible for storytelling.

>characters can never evolve, ever
Fuck you and fuck your status quo shit, faggot.

I really really hope the movies dont use her because they will just ruin her...

Everyone goes through that "Backpacking through Europe" phase. Kinda surprised her parents would let her go off alone but w/e.

I can't wait for Marvel to send Ms Marvel to outer space and have her lead the Guardians of the Galaxy.

You know it's going to happen.

>already pulling a "muh character" on someone who hasn't even been around 5 years

see There's development and then there's let's catapult a hero to president and tak away what made her unique.

Spider-Man wasn't made an Avenger after 30 issues.

It's a road trip. Jersey is a part of Kamala but Kamala is also a young teenage girl and American girls love to go backpacking.

I mean she seriously looks like she's set up to be a tourist with that huge backpack.

It's probably gonna be a kind of cross-over marathon.
See, this is a chance to have her meet Robbie in 616.
Or maybe even some of the CoC crew.

Great, just what Europe needs.

One more Islamic terrorist.

I stopped reading after that shitty CW2 tie-in
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GONNA DO WITH THAT TANK! HE DINDU NOTHIN

goddamn, Wilson has dropped in quality

but is she still cute? CUTE?!

Gwenpool and Silk are cuter.

Yeah, Americans of other colors are totally not clogging our cities and sights, or spreading their primitive culture.

wtf I hate marvel now

>yfw she travels to the Middle East and it's portrayed as some sort of cultural and spiritual heaven and gives her an epiphany about heroism that she couldn't get in America.

What the fuck are you smoking? No they do not. And with her family background you erase her culture and her duty to her family.

This whole thing is just Mary Sue, or self insert shit.

So she's doing the same thing Batgirl is

Leaving New Jersey/Burnside and her supporting cast and travelling around the world

I hope she goes to india

Is she going to form her own team of female superheroes to prey of crime too?

No, she joins the Champions with Shortclops, Miles, Sam, Amadeus and the surviving Vision spawn.

>What the fuck are you smoking? No they do not.
Yeah they do man. "Backpacking through Europe" is like, a whole thing.

>This whole thing is just Mary Sue, or self insert shit.
Can you please refrain from public retardation.

>Reading NuMarvel
Go read something GOOD, like Image or IDW

>recommending publishers instead of books or writers/artists
Oh Sup Forums, you always crack me up.

Go away, Memeddit

>moon is Islamic crescent moon
pottery

Muslim woman traveling alone?
That shit would never happen in the real world

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

No, but they invited him to join in ASM annual #3. That was 45 issues if I remember correctly.

How can she be traveling the world when she's on the Champions? Are Cyclops and crew going with her? How does this work?

Probably happens before joining.

>Kinda surprised her parents would let her go off alone but w/e.

Me too. You think the promo is kind of faking us out, and this is a family trip? Maybe they're going to Pakistan so Amir can introduce his new wife to all his relatives?

>family trip
I'd like that

>mfw she goes to Germany

I thought Gwenpool was the meme character?

Has Carol gone Full Minority Report or not.

Its pretty clear from the cover that she's going to Pakistan.Its not that unusual for someone to visit their parents homeland.

Well, given that the Pakistani flag is basically implied in the image, she's probs going to Pakistan.