Ferguson protester stands in road, gets hit and other protesters run after and shoot at car

Ferguson protester stands in road, gets hit and other protesters run after and shoot at car

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

WE WUZ PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AND SHIEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zWVqyHB1ueE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever notice how when niggers are crossing the street they slowdown when they see care coming?

Maybe they should learn not to drag their asses when walking on a road

*a car

oh god that wheelchair lady, what a fucking shitshow...

did the driver die or not

kek that nigger flew

Ferguson needs to be Chernobyl'd

Wait what are these worthless niggers even protesting about this time? I was gone for the weekend.

I would like to move to that area. I love black people.

Lol what an idiot

HE NEEDS SOME MILK!

>be black
>shoot

>stand in the road in the middle of the night
>get hit by car
oy vey did they even shoot the car? did it come back or something?

Maybe if we hit enough they'll figure out it's a bad idea to be walking on a busy road

I wanted to feel some sympathy when they got hit by the car, but all I could think was "fucking good."

It's the second anniversary of Harambe Brown's death. They decide another chimp out is necessary.

I can't find the source but they apparently did hit the car, but nothing to do with the driver being seriously hurt /dead so I guess they didn't hit the driver.

Lol i had one in a wheel chair shoot out in the road swerving around trying to get to walgreens today. Literally a walk way 15ft behind him.

Hey now that's offensive comparing Harambe to that fucking nigger brown.

>black dude gets in the middle of the road at night with black clothing on

>black dude gets fucked up

>Driver slams on brakes and tries to come back to the scene

>Black dudes run up on him and shoot at his car.

>Black gunmen kill the driver

>The driver was black and was wearing a BLM shirt

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html

Wheelchair heather strikes again

Wow did you see that nigger get up and sprint once the shooting started?

Sounds good to me

>Protest cops
>"Those cops are just sitting over there not doing anything!"

uhhh ya think?

Whoever was in the car did everything right. Braked when SUPRISE-NIGNOG-IN-THE-ROAD, went to turn around in a McDonalds parking lot... lynching ensues, I challenge any of you to stop the car for an instant lynching. Drove off. The shots fired at the car is icing on their walk-free cake.

Fuck this entire fucking mess.

This is what happened, isn't it

Only rarely do the stars align that right

I fucking WISH.

Dream a little dream.

It was the driver doing the shooting.
The driver was the same guy who ran the protester over.

Look closely at the car, it's the same.

Jump into Wood Chipper for Mike Brown 2016!!!

Would be way more productive than walking into the middle of oncoming traffic. These people are so below the level of intelligence required to exist in civilization.

Nearly everybody in this video is overweight
kek
Woman orgasms hard in this video

I was a woman driver,of course it was.

>Police arrived at the scene within a minute, Small said. No arrests were made, and the extent of the injuries to the protester who was struck is unknown because the man was taken from the scene in a private vehicle, Small said.
>no one was arrested

niggers shoot guns on a public street with malicious intent and the cops avoid a chimpout.

WTF
F
T

Trips don't lie

Vroom vroom blm meets its doom.

I can't see shot in the video

They won't.

Learning from mistakes requires a level of intellect that is utterly beyond the average nigger.

Fuck it, let them shoot eachother up, if I was a cop in a black neighborhood I wouldn't respond either. Why label yourself a racist for helping people who have very vocally shown that they don't want your help.

its the nogs that were shooting. what are you talking about?

Who shot who?

I can only imagine some niggers walked up to the car and started shooting without asking questions or I can see the driver sitting in the car shocked and then niggers come up and attack him and he shoots in self defense.

Obesity is another one of the things that niggers are grossly over represented in here.
I dont remember the exact numbers but statistically every sheboon cant be lifted by the average man.

I'm inclined to agree with you but not in this circumstance.

This isnt a gang situation and the driver might not even be from that nigger hood. That was a busy street.

I couldn't resist
youtube.com/watch?v=zWVqyHB1ueE

hahaha good job Ausfriend

I don't know why the fuck they do this. They obviously deserve to get hit by a car if they cannot understand it is night time thus you are harder to see no matter your race, you are wearing dark clothes which makes you even harder to see, then you are standing on a dark surface which is the asphalt.

If you want to be a bowling pin to their bowling ball you can do so.

I had a nigger jaywalk at night like that. No regard for his life and gave me a nasty look for something he could have prevented if he just used a god damn cross walk on the well lit intersection when the signal tells him he could cross.

This world is Hell

So how many points is that? 20?

I had a neighbor once that was so fucking black you could not see the guy at night.

We used to fuck with him. Once me and my buddy were sitting on the front porch and he came outside to get his mail. I shouted at him "Smile motherfucker I cant see you!"

He started flipping out while me and my friend laughed.

Later that week his house caught on fire.

I see this often we don't have many nigs so they stand out and they ALWAYS cross the road and then look. I've seen two get smoked one of them died.

Niggers shot the car when she stopped

I've noticed this too. Pulling up to the stopsign, the nignog who was walking saw me there and slowed down, wiping his nose with his thumb, fucking sashaying to inconvenience me. I squelched the tires a bit and he got outta the way pretty quick. It's a game to them. See whitey, slow down to cause him trouble.