Guesses on Elena Anaya's Character In Wonder Woman?

It's either an OC or Dr. Cyber.

Circe? Popular rumor is that Danny Huston is Ares working with Circe to make WW1 a thing.

Wikipedia lists her as Circe but who knows how valid that is

Circe.

Why would Circe have a fucked up face and wear a mask?

Same thought I had.

Why would Lex Luthor be a socially awkward, spergy Mark Zuckerberg pastiche?

Good point.

Dr. Cyber is known to wear a golden mask after being disfigured. That's the closest link to any known WW villain from that screenshot

...fuck

I think that military figure played by Danny Huston in the trailer is Ares in human disguise. Maybe Circe is also in disguise with a disfigurement hidden by this WW1 era surgical covering.

Amazonians locked away "the thing that allows magic to happen" in themyscira so her magic is super weak in the outisde world. The scar is from a fight with diana specifically. Diana will not be immortal out of themyscira but in the final battle with circe she will curse her with immortality so she cannot die naturally with her true love steve trevor.
What do you think guys, i think it matches the movie while pumping in more of the magic the best maked wonderwoman special.

Doctor Domino obviously

I think thats pretty obvious
Or, and hear me out, Diana slays Ares and becomes the new god of war to her surprise and dismay.

Doctor Poison

Steve will die in the movie which causes Diana to go back to Themyscira. It's so obvious it hurts.

well back when it was Sean Bean and Eva Green they were going to be Ares and Circe so I'm sure it's still Ares and Circe

She never goes back though. She just stops being Wonder Woman

Correct. She masquerades as an antiques dealer.
Wondy vs Evil Lara Croft Cheetah action to protect the world against magical artifacts when?

Noone cared who she was until she put on the mask.

Honestly, that's dumb considering World War 2 was even nastier.

Banette?

theyre avoiding that because Captain America
did it already

WW1 was in a lot of ways much much worse than world war 2

O really?

Shpeak of the devil...and she will appear.

This is correct. Trench warfare, machine guns, chemical weapons, etc. WWI was a much more brutal war.