Need new shit to binge on, Sup Forums pls help

I've watched SU, Over the Garden Wall, ML, Bojack, Gravity Falls (didn't like it much), cannot get into AT. Anyone have any suggestions for other shit I might be interested in?

What's ML? And I would suggest Wander Over Yonder, Star vs. and The Loud House

Oh also Rick & Morty

Bob's Burgers is p.great

Oh god I forgot to mention R&M as well ahaha. ML is Miraculous Ladybug. Thanks for the other suggestions :D

Ohya, F is for Family. there's only like half a dozen episodes but its good. Like KoTH if it was in WI

No.

Ever seen Avatar:The Last Airbender?
It's a show definitely worth watching

Thought about it. Seen a few episodes here and there. Unsure whether or not to commit to it properly tho

Also interested viewed Over the Garden Wall because of this recommendation post more good shows

Samurai Jack if you can find a decent source
>4 seasons and a revival on the way

Venture Bros
>6 seasons

Netflix's Daredevil
>2 seasons

Disney's Gargoyles if you can find a decent source
>3 seasons

The DC animated universe
>Batman TAS
>Superman TAS
>Batman Beyond
>Static Shock
>Justice League + Unlimitted

Have fun

Venture Brothers
Archer
the Maxx

DO IT

Sup Forums will always have stuff for you to binge, user :^)

Seriously though, Star vs. was cool. Avatar:tLA was cool. I watched it a lot when I was younger, and it definitely gets better the longer you watch it. I remember not being super excited about the first few episodes, but that may be due to watching more reruns of the earlier episodes. It's sequel Legend of Kora is supposed to be good too, but I haven't seen it. Archer is cool if you dig that sort of comedy. I haven't watched a lot of Gargoyles, but I have a friend who absolutely raves about it. Apparently it has pretty mature storytelling/themes for a 90's cartoon.

On an unrelated note, how do you feel about the SU leaks?

>Sup Forums will always have stuff for you to binge, user :^)
>getting a rec out of Sup Forums, ever

Honestly I get most of my recs from /r/anime since they have fairly active rec threads

Wakfu
Lolirock
Miraculous ladybug

>Gravity Falls (didn't like it much)

blasphemy

Gravity Falls is the best out of all of them though.

OtGW and Bojack > Gravity Balls

Over The Garden Wall yes. Bojack no.

>Avatar the Last Airbender
The first season takes a few episodes to find its footing, but it's a great show to marathon.

Have you watched F is for Family? Fairly decent so far for the 1st season

Comparing Bojack to Gravity Falls is about as apples and oranges as it gets.

Bojack succeeds in what it sets out to do well enough, exploring the whole downward spiral of self-destruction, while Gravity Falls is a quirky summer adventure mystery. Though I do wish that they had went ahead with a third season. Lots of untapped potential.

Wander Over Yonder is fantastic, it's definitely worth a watch. Also Avatar is mandatory if you haven't seen it, but avoid Korra like the plague.

it looks like you want cute cartoons for adolescent girls, this is kind of a limited genre for western animation but you may enjoy Moe anime.

Fuck yes, that show needs commitment. It's awesome.

Also recommending Green Lantern: The Animated Series (unfortunately only one season) and The Batman.

Miraculous

if you have any interest in a cute magical girl/super hero show with a monster of the week format most of the time

Gonna go outside of Western cartoons and suggest legend of galactic heroes. The entire series is in good quality on YouTube with good subs. It is an anime, but I would ask you try 4 episodes and see what you think. Space opera at its most pure, with the hypest moments happening with men sitting in chairs talking about the human condition as it relates to wartime. Complex characters with simple motivations that spiral into tragedy and violence. Good shit.

Uncle grandpa,Sup Forums hates it you'll probably like it

Have you considered any old anime?

Venture Brothers
F is for Family
Voltron: Legendary Defender

>LOL, RANDUMB xdddd

Last I checked Undergrads, Ulysses 31, and 3 South were all on youtube.

Also this thread had some interesting movie suggestions if you're into that sort of thing.

any of you guys got the mega for OTGW? never got to watch it because

>muh asian cn schedule