Am i the only one who still thinks left handedness is fucking degeneracy and should be punished

am i the only one who still thinks left handedness is fucking degeneracy and should be punished.
children and all people should be taught to use the systems in place i fucking rage when i see left handed items its ridiculous we shouldn't have to cater to their ridiculous individualism.
also who else hates seeing fucking people undergoing cancer treatment shaving their hair. its obvious attention seeking
we know chemo causes your hair to fall out
but it didn't.
you shaved your fucking hair
you shaved your fucking hair off so everyone would know you have cancer.
if you didn't love the fucking attention wouldn't you hold onto the hair you have left.
i dont want to think about cancer you insensitive fucks ive lost family members to that bullshit why fucking parade it.

pic related
they always wear these colored bandannas too so everyone will notice and comment how beautiful they look so they know everyone's thinking about their cancer and their bald head.
fucking degenerate cunts.
waste of tax payer money.

You shave your hair so dont wake up covered in it when it falls out.

another attention seeking cunt

epik beit kunt

another cancer slut

This, it's better to be shave it then to have patches fall out over time.

>Being left handed is degeneracy
so is being Australian

are they trying to look like fucking muslims
like atleast mudslimes have modesty you cunts they don't make em fucking rainbow and shit

shut up beaners
have a fucking shower then

>am i the only one who still thinks left handedness is fucking degeneracy and should be punished.
I don't think that someone who cannot end questions with a question mark should even be speaking on this board.
>degeneracy
Oh, you're one of those morons. Disregarded.

lefty's don't belong here cunt

This board does not belong to you.
Make me leave.

fucking child detected

Even worse
Australian detected.
I'd literally would be a retard with a limp cock than ever be australian.

bright pink because everyone has to know

better then being a fat poortican fucking beaner goodluck gettingover that wall cunt

I'm sorry, but I'm an american. That literally makes me lifes biggest winner.
Meanwhile, abbos shit on you.
Your country is full of drunks with terrible beer.
Most of your country is uninhabitable
You're literally the reason why the great barrier reef is dying
Your economy sucks, your cost of living sucks, and your people are uneducated, fat, and disgusting.
Now excuse me, I'm going to drive to a forest and walk.
My country has those. Does yours? Probably not.

mate i live in SA no fucking convict cunts here we fuckin educated aye and plenty of beautiful forest and vines for wine and shit, lotta brown snakes tho.
mate i i finished year 11 fine and thats aussie year 11 im sure that's way harder then your stupid beaner nigger schools m8, your prisident fucking called 9/11 7/11

>mate i i finished year 11
The fuck is this? Speak english. This isn't trailer park boys.

ddrinking red wine veryday cunt you couoldnt a fuckin fford, shit expensive 4 you uneducated cunts we drink right out the silver sack

get dead fat chemo beaner

>mate i live in SA no fucking convict cunts here we fuckin educated
>ddrinking red wine veryday cunt you couoldnt a fuckin fford,
Thank you for proving my claim that you guys are uneducated.

im rdnuk tho nd bet ur sober cos yourn in recession

Excuse me, drunky? My economy is doing excellent. The current year is 2016, not 2007.

sure hope the darkies turrn on you bener cunts with this bl,m shit nd you all get deaeded

top kek
fail
Also, pic related. an example of australian beauty.

atleast her tits r right aye brwn bagger

You're completely fucking insane.

>tfw ambidextrous but use left hand more often
>tfw my daughter is the same way

A-fucking-greed. You hear plenty of complaints about niggers and rapefugees around here, and the way society has been bending over backwards for them. I not suggesting that's not a serious problem, but AT LEAST AS SERIOUS is society's DISGRACEFUL appeasement of those who can't use the right (pun verymuch intended) hand.

GAS THE LEFTIES.

I also agree on the cancer account, but I'd do you one better: all bald(ing) people should be shot on sight. Inferior genetics, plain and simple.