Marvel ABC Shows and Netflix Shows Unlikely To Crossover Because of “Corporate Stuff”

comicbookmovie.com/agents_of_shield/marvel-abc-shows-and-netflix-shows-unlikely-to-crossover-because-a143894

>can't crossover with the movies
>can't even crossover with other shows

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/sdcc-16-doctor-strange-director-says-the-film-introduces-the-a143876
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agents of shit isn't Canon we've known this for a while now

Actually, Agents of SHIELD is the only thing that's canon.

Well that isnt a surprise. Glad to know we wasted characters like Absorbing Man and Ghost Rider on this shit. Netflix shows are more canon than this. At least they focus on street level threats

>AOS can't touch the Netflix shows

holy fuck, GOOD

Here we fucking fucking go again.

We've known about this for awhile haven't we? It mainly has to do with Feige not getting along with the Netflix showrunners iirc

Dont care, AoS is shit but if Ike Perlmutter also bans connections between netflix and the movies i rage.
YES IT'S ALL CANON

Netflix shows are cheap trash compared to AoS
I'd rather watch spy stuff, inhumans and AIM than "superheros" that can only really punch real hard

Corporate stuff really ruins shit and is usually some bullshit reasoning anyway.

Citation needed.

>le epic it's non canon meme xD

>Tower of Terror DCA is being turned into Guardians of the Galaxy because Bob Chapek owes his cushy Parks position to Perlmutter and he wants senpai to notice him.

M-maybe we'll get Johnny or Danny in other shows?

Aside from the very subtle references, why dont they make the Marvel Netfix Universe its own thing?

I cant tell if this is bait or just sheer delusional shit taste

About the only silver lining to this. I like Robbie, but not like this. Best case scenario they use him to gauge audience interest and then give Ketch a netflix show

They're both cheap shit, just look at the new Legion show if you want to see a high quality looking superhero show that clearly has a lot of money put into it.

>Netflix shows are more canon
>have even less connections to the films
Okay.

>Muh fish pills
When I say canon, I mean not going out of its way to contradict the movies

Netflix is Reddit tier
Quake could kill them all without blinking

Nothing about the fish pills contradict the movies.

We've only seen like 2 minutes worth of footage

Legion does look quite impressive

Didn't Vision say that more people with Super Powers have been appearing, in Civil War?

wtf is the point of a shared universe then

also didnt AoS already reference Daredevil, and vice versa so what gives?

Yes, he did.

And the effects and cinematography are already vastly superior to all the other Marvel shows in the trailer alone. It's going to set the standard for superhero shows and hopefully it's a success.

Despite what Sup Forums and Sup Forums say the shows are canon,they can make references, the only thing which the article implies is that AoS characters wont appear in movies and other shows

Just end the fucking show so we can get Coulson back in the MCU again. Bring Quake with him

fucking Ike

They DID reference DD in AoS this season, if I recall. I'm fine with that.

That has nothing to do with the Fish Pills or AoS therefore still non-canon

>Just end the fucking show so we can get Coulson back in the MCU again.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone ever gave a shit about Phil fucking Couslon. Clark Gregg has no charisma and the character never should have been anything more than an unimportant background character. I didn't care when Loki ran him through and I don't think he was developed enough at the time to justify making his death a big centerpoint of the first Avengers film.

>Bring Quake with him

This however is even worse and I'm glad that Chloe Bennet chewed out the Marvel Studios crew for not including her in the films because it all but guaranteed that her character will never be in anything outside of Agents of SHIELD.

It's been moved to the Death Slot and by the end of the season it will have enough episodes for syndication.

Agents is a dead show walking

Then what did it have to do with?

As far as the movie characters are concerned Coulson is dead. I don't really see the benefit in bringing him back if you have to waste time explaining how he came back and has been secretly running SHIELD.

i know it is, but whats the point if you're not going to have them show up in infinity war at least

>whats the point if you're not going to have them show up in infinity war

With a real life Civil War going on with Feige (Captain America) and Perlmutter (Iron Man), shit's going down at Marvel.

Didn't Feige already win? He pushed Perlmutter out of the movies and got Inhumans cancelled.

The fact that Marvel TV is co-producing Legion means the Fox feud might be over and so the Inhumans push is looking less and less like a big deal

Perlmutter is doing his damn hardest to push the Inhumans at no avail, but people aren't falling for the NotX-men.

He stills has the comics and TV shows under his thumb, meaning that he's pulling Loeb strings.

>Dogs of Hell biker gang
>Kree
>Mouse hole
>The fucking helicarrier in Age of Ultron

I know he's pushing but it's not working.
The X-men versus Inhuman war is only making people dislike the Inhumans.

The whole point is one giant interconnected universe on par with the comics. If you start sectioning them off, people will either get confused and/or ask "why don't they just incorporate the Netflix shows into the movies?"

Perlmutter and Tom Rothman can both go take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned.

Since Coulson is a movie character originally they might be able to get away with him crossing over. Hopefully this is another nail in the Inhumans movie coffin though.

>Dogs of Hell biker gang
Generic biker gang

>Kree
Their use in GotG doesn't reference their appearances in AoS at all. When they appeared on AoS they were super lame.

>Mouse hole
Nick Fury director of SHIELD has spy gadgets. Shocking

>The fucking helicarrier in Age of Ultron
The movies say Nick Fury did it

>Generic biker gang
Nigga can't into Daredevil

>Their use in GotG doesn't reference their appearances in AoS at all.
True but it laid the foundation. They still showed up on AoS first.

>Nick Fury director of SHIELD has spy gadgets. Shocking
Right. One that was explicitly revealed to have been invented by the British science kids before Winter Soldier came out.

>The movies say Nick Fury did it
Wrong again. Fury may have showed up with it, but Coulson is the one who had been keeping it safe all this time.

But I suppose it's easier to complain about things you don't like instead of actually watching them. I get it.

Nothing in the Netflix shows or the movies depends on Agents. It doesn't provide background info. It's just a reference.

Did we need to know that Coulson repaired the Hellicarrier and kept it safe to appreciate it in the movie? No not really.

As far as the movie going audience is concerned Nick Fury, superspy, stole it and that explanation works perfectly well without the AoS backstory.

it ain't nothin to cut that bitch off

It's not like those shows are anything good. They don't offer a thrilling atmosphere or an intriguing web of relationships, or some good cinematography or even some decent fight choreography - a basic requrement for an acion show, for a second.

The only incentive to watch any of them is because of the promise that "it's all connected" and will someday merge into a single narrative using all of its lore to its full potential.

This. Promo art like that side by side artwork with happy Inhumans and a literal field of mutant corpses isn't going to win over any fans

I can see why they do it. In the short term anger sells comicbooks. It'll drive sales for IvX

However it's not creating fans. Once the anger dissipates people won't stay around for the adventures of Swain or the other new Inhumans

>How you want your EU senpai?

JUST

I'm not saying any of the movies or even the Netflix shows depend on what happens in SHIELD. Of course not, why would they? Not everyone watches the show.

But the connections are there and it seems like at least one writer is trying to make them. They merely augment things, not cause them.

And from what we've learned these past few years Marvel has lost the ability to think in anything but short term.

How is this news exactly?

I'm so mad about that.Why would the guardians be in a hotel anyways

>Quake
>killing Power Man and Iron Fist

>Sup Forums goes full contrarian on netflix

We hit that time. No, you know what? Just fucking kill yourself you are a waste of space on this planet

Why would you want having someone NEED to watch something else for it to be enjoyable? Comics don't do this save for shitty events and we all hate those. Most comics you can pick up and read that series without worrying about another. Why would you want the live action more complicated than the comics when people already are turned off by comic universes.

>MCU's canon is a complete mess, nothing seems to count except the movies, everything is murky and ambiguous
>Meanwhile, the based Star Wars canon has a character from the Clone Wars cartoon in a big role in the upcoming live-action movie Rogue One

Why don't you just jump ship and board the superior Disney-owned franchise already?

Make their brains explode from a hundred yards away. What are they gonna do, punch hard?

The piece of shit CGI cartoon or the Genndy one?

I could literally write a fanfiction with all that and it wouldn't make it canon. Here:

Once upon a time the Dogs of Hell bijer gand fought some evil Kree who want to destroy Mouse Hole. Then ME Steve McAwesome who went to the same orphanage as Daredevil and even hired Jessica Jones once for a case came in piloting the fucking helicarrier in Age of Ultron and saved the day.

No can you name a single way Agents of Shit is canon to the movies that doesn't also make that shitty story cannon?

The CGI one, the Genndy one is not canon.

And the CGI one is superior after the first season.

>And the CGI one is superior after the first season.
Opinion discarded.

End of next season it will reach syndication. Then it'll end

Maybe they'll learn their lesson and the next Marvel show they make won't be on a global scale that tries to pretend it's events are earth shattering

>Nick Fury did it
He said he got it from an "old friend"

You're it gets based as fuck after season two

You're the one who should kill yourself since you seem to be blind. Legion is going to blow all previous marvel shows out of the water from a production quality point of view which is what I'm talking about.

what a goddamn mess this has been.

He actually said
"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

So in the movies Fury took credit and the old friends are implied to be Hill and the other people flying the carrier

So then what's the point of the shared universe "idea" at all? It just limits the shows to not use elements that the movies need, but what does it actually give in return?

It's not Cad Bane like that rumor said but I guess I can do with this.

It looks great but you called netflix shit is just being contrarian. Especially when it isn't even out yet. I bet you thought BvS was going to be kino

Now that the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse has been confirmed as a thing I'll happily believe that AoS takes place in a parallel universe and that the Netflix shows happen within the actual MCU.

The scoop of the Inhuman garbage, it being worldwide, recognized and even involving the president of the United States setting up a special taskforce has ultimately written them in a corner, because if any of that was canon it would have played a role in Civil War.

Not only would it have been a part of the discourse, but both Cap and Iron Man would have tried recruiting some of these new powerhouses.

comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/sdcc-16-doctor-strange-director-says-the-film-introduces-the-a143876 Source for multiverse.

I said they look cheap and they do especially compared to contemporary tv shows because of the divide marvel has within, Legion bypasses that by getting Fox money also put into it to make up for any shortcomings from the budget.

>That last episode when it's revealed that Coulson did survive his apparent death on the Helicarrier but has been in a coma ever since and his team are actual the staff at the hospital where he is staying. It was really sad when Nick fury visits him one last time and talks about how his sacrifice meant something.

this makes AoS even more worthless and irrelevant now. i mean, they had a thing going for a while I guess but it's hard to take it seriously.

And next to the bed is a snow globe with Daredevil in it.

They're slapping on a bunch of weird steampunk shit and calling it the Collector's Mansion. The story is the Collector has opened his new museum to the public and his newest acquisitions are the Guardians, though Rocket has escaped and enlisted the guests to help him free the others, which somehow involves riding an elevator.

THEY'RE NOT INCORPORATING ANYTHING

>cheap
>netflix

You have no clue what you are talking about. The only company that spends more on tv is HBO

>infinity war
no the funny thing is gonna be when inhumans comes and its not even going to remotely touch upon aos

...yes. That's the whole point of this thread user.

Inhumans is TOTALLY still happening.

It's happening right after the Black Widow movie.

we have reached an impass

Thank you! Dude sucked

>WAHH WAHH WAHH MUH CONTRARIAN MUH ROTTEN TOMATOES WAHH
Fuck off.

Don't forget all mutants are "Inhumans" because Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. can't cross over with X-Men.

who cares about Agents of S.H.I.T?

Don't forget all mutants are "Inhumans" because Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. can't cross over with X-Men.

Shit like Sense8 inflates that, that cost like 10 million an episode while the rest of the shows are basically equal with others from big networks.

I like him in Agents but can't understand why anyone gave a shit about him before that.

Motherfucker, if it's a REFERENCE, that means that the thing EXISTS in the universe, meaning that said thing is, by definition, FUCKING CANON.

I am literally explaining this to you like you're a child. Stop doing mental gymnastics to force your shitty meme.

I don't even fucking watch AoS and I understand this

Daredevil is legit garbage, and JJ is only liked by SJWs