TRUMP GENERAL - THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums EDITION

>Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich
archive.is/NdFf8

>FLASHBACK (2008): HILLARY CLINTON'S EXCUSE FOR NOT EXITING RACE - 'ASSASSINATION'
youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

RALLIES
>Trump Rally in NC 8/9/16
youtu.be/NhPvuzqSSHE
>Pence Rally in Lancaster, PA 8/9/16
youtu.be/BdlZkt1Xlhs
>Trump Full Economic Plan Speech in Detroit, MI, 8/8/16
youtu.be/Y_aXfUet-Hg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Interview with Hannity 8/9/16
youtu.be/lQahs09mhb0
>Carson With Eric Bolling 8/9/16
youtu.be/HEDkypZB2wk
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Oliver North with Hannity 8/9/2016
youtu.be/ZqTh9v1yROw
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/10/scarborough_i_was_never_a_supporter_of_donald_trump_i_was_just_telling_elites_they_had_their_heads_in_the_sand.html
msn.com/en-us/video/watch/hillary-clinton-talks-about-murdered-dnc-staffer/vi-BBufGTh
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/08/4465582836388771411/640x360_4465582836388771411.mp4
welt.de/kultur/pop/article155131736/Fuer-mich-ist-Donald-Trump-der-naechste-Hitler.html
twitter.com/NRA/status/763110645621329920
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762427968287182848
youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs
youtube.com/watch?v=M2hhqWzIwU8
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/06/hillary-clinton-stroke-seizure-coughing-fits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memes

how are you guys handling the psy op s

By ballot or bullet.

The current state of the GOP (Chalmers is the GOP)

Scarborough: I Was Never a Trump Supporter, I Was Just Telling Elites They Had Their Heads In The Sand

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/10/scarborough_i_was_never_a_supporter_of_donald_trump_i_was_just_telling_elites_they_had_their_heads_in_the_sand.html

>We have been very clear from the very beginning and, yeah, we had him on the show and we said he was likely to win the nomination. We were right for that. I said from the beginning I supported Jeb Bush.

>SCARBOROUGH: I said from the beginning that when Jeb Bush dropped out I supported John Kasich. I also said I couldn't vote for Donald Trump. I also said I could never vote for Donald Trump all along from the very beginning because of the things that he was saying. So, anyway, please don't revise history. Go ahead, Sam.

>KING: I am not revising history. I'm just saying the climate you created, Joe, words have consequences. You certainly made Donald Trump out to be a very plausible, logical candidate.

>SCARBOROUGH: No, what I said was, he could win the Republican nomination when we had elites coming on here saying there was no way he was going to win the Republican nomination. I know people who vote in the Republican primaries and I knew he had a chance. And there were people who had their head in the sand for way too long and because their heads were in the sand and they didn't understand what was coming.

wtf I hate Trump now

First for heading to the rally now wish me luck

Really wish I did not go in jeans and a flannel I forgot how hot it was

>psy ops
that's a fancy name for a bunch of retards xoming here and pissing in an ocean of hiv positive piss

Joe is Joe.

Joe is Joe.

Having a blast desu

>tfw no awoos...

RARE FOOTAGE OF BARRON OUT SHOPPING

Still support Trump, but feeling fatigue from the media assault. He needs to do like Clinton and get buffers between him and the media, and keep each rally speech structured to be similar to his great RNC speech.

This is the definition of "wild ride".

I just want to know, when do we get off?

msn.com/en-us/video/watch/hillary-clinton-talks-about-murdered-dnc-staffer/vi-BBufGTh

She wants to take guns away from Americans. How is someone trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment worthy of being president? She just said, "weapons of war have no place on the streets in America." That implies she wants all guns gone!

I'm simply in awe of the amount of autism required to make this image

There are no brakes on this train.

wew lad

South Florida checking in, headed to the rally tonight

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fatigued, but I won't surrender.

I feel like awoo is a meme of a time gone by. The lighthearted generals are over, and the darkness before the dawn is at hand.

Who does Ozzy support?

Can The prince of Darkness vote in America?

Joe is Joe.

Why is Trump being so picky abiut the debates? Who cares who moderates? Who cares what day it's on? Everyone's gonna watch it, everyone's gonna watch him.

Joe is Joe

Don't forget your HIGH ENERGY

Lucky bastard. I want to go but work starts at 5.

MAGA for the both of us.

We get off once the ride is over.
Its not over yet.
You will know when it is.

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/08/4465582836388771411/640x360_4465582836388771411.mp4

This isn't nearly as bad as it was during gamergate.

Which makes no sense. Why the fuck was that such a big deal and this election less so?

To this day it still blows my mind the amount of globalist shekels spent on that.

If you watched the primary debates you'd understand.

>trump is hitler

welt.de/kultur/pop/article155131736/Fuer-mich-ist-Donald-Trump-der-naechste-Hitler.html

The Primary debates that he won easily?

>reposting

so I was driving an hour or so ago and heard some cuck on the radio

>"THIS IS IT IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER WE NOW KNOW WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHY. IT WILL BE HILLARY CLINTON. LISTEN TO THIS SOUNDBITE FROM DONALD TRUMP AND THE SECOND AMMENDMENT."

t. increasingly nervous radio shills

wew lads

No, it was fernanda mondi or whatever his name is. Massive faggot who's getting paid to shill. He's been anti-Trump since day one and I've never heard a nice thing about him on his show.

What the fuck is going on with Trump and what he said about "assassinations"

Trump is turning into a typical Republican spouting Reaganomics supply-side fantasies and social conservative bullshit, both of which the vast majority of people have moved past.

I REALLY wanted him to be a better candidate, but instead it looks inevitable that we'll have at least 4 years of female competence to deal with (pic related).

Would you say that this election has redpilled many normies about the GOP establishment and the fact that they are the same as the democrats?

>Who cares who moderates?

another meme scandal

Ignore it.

they are rich and have a lot of power but are not nearly as smart as they want us to think

Who raped her? Why isn't this reposted on twitter over and over again in trending hashtags?

let me help you with that...

AWOO

Time to repost my copypasta:
Well let's break it down user.

>“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people––maybe there is, I dunno…”

Trump's actual words. Then he retweets this from the NRA:

>"there IS something we will do on #ElectionDay: Show up and vote for the #2A! #DefendtheSecond #NeverHillary"
twitter.com/NRA/status/763110645621329920

What did they think he was implying? :^)

I'm getting real tired of el dilbert man being a retard. Apparently now 70 year olds can't do anything and Clinton will win.

yo 2nd amendmuh drumpfagz, when will you ice him?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762427968287182848

bunus vid: youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs

You poor naive goy

Libel reform, faggot.

Obvious CTR shill

huh, really makes you think

Didn't Joe kill a prostitute?

The really horrifying thing is that Clinton's entire defense, aside from throwing out all the evidence against her client, consisted entirely of "the 12 year old asked for it, so it's really her fault."

A 12 YEAR OLD CAN'T CONSENT. IF YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH A 12 YEAR OLD, YOU'RE RAPING A CHILD.

dem quads

remember soldiers
enemies foreign and domestic

pay very close attention

there is an enemy both foreign and domestic trying to take over command

who is it that wants to take away our security... who hates men in uniform...

oh god

what have you created

Ah, well, America's blight has a Queen and King, I suppose a prince is needed.

With all the drugs his body has processed over the years, I'm surprised he remembers his own name.

>What did they think he was implying? :^)
see this seems to admit that you that it's logical that people would hear that and think "he's telling them to shoot her."

Trump did it on purpose. Why? I dunno. But it was clearly intentionally vague.

>1 post by this ID

>he will dump on hillary
hot

Ehh TheYankeeMarshall summed it up as:
>she wins
>judges elected
>2A is kill
>try to take em

And then bloodshed would occur.

dude the debates are what made Trump and his place in the political world possible. If those stopped, then Trump may or may not even win vs Hillary, should she refuse to debate.

No, an intern when he was a Representative.

He had an affair with her, his wife found out and left him, he "retired to spend more time with his wife's sons", then the intern he'd been sleeping with just happened to have a stroke despite being an acomplished marathon runner and having no history of cardiovascular problems.

The coroner had been kicked out of his old job... for falsifying autopsies for cash.

Kek confirms wild ride continues forever

He won despite some of the worst kikery from the moderators and organizers I've ever seen.

I don't know who the rapists were, but Hillary defended them in court. Basically said she asked for it and was recorded laughing about it.

No one thinks Hillary will drop out of the debates. She, and everyone else, knows that skipping the GE debates is suicide. But she isn't the one nitpicking and complaining and claiming they won't be fair.
She's not the one who'd already skipped debates.

>all questions are racebaiting catch 22s against Trump
>Hillary gets piss easy questions
>If Trump goes for a killshot theyll threaten to end the debate early
>Members of the whoparties will attend aswell even with shit percents

Are you a bot?

We're not going anywhere but here, to stand by your side.

Well aware, I'm just confused why so much more was dumped into gamergate. Makes no sense.

Or are they inserting what isn't there into the headlines for a spin, thus proving confirmation bias true again?

This is like me saying "I don't like sweet potatoes, but maybe I'd like mashed potatoes" and having the media spin it as "WTF DRUMPF WANTS TO KILL ALL POTATOES HOLY SHIIITT HE HATES SPUDS OMFG IT'S OVER"

Let's make this simple: Where in the statement does he say he'll shoot or assassinate Hillary? :^)

Pretty much the implication, but I'm just pointing out that if you look at the words stated alone there is no basis for the media going full SHOAH. But we already know that.

Constant unnecessary bullshit from the """"moderators"""" could add another layer of bullshit defense between him and Clinton.

It will be different than the primaries, with all the GOP nominees trying to eat each-other.

What's this I'm looking at?

What if Trump's end game is causing a Civil War?

I like how you shills always reveal yourself after like 1 or 2 posts

Literally no one here is going to buy your "but trump is whining" bullshit, we and trump are aware the media is against him and thus he needs to negotiate to get the best possible deal

Fuck off

Welp, make Trump invite her to his rally.

hillary lying about having only that yahoo account and huma using her e-mail

>a woman who almost never holds press conferences
>known health issues
>is okay joining a debate thats in her favor

Makes you think...

That needs to go viral. So much for women's rights

>I haven't got a clue about politics
>Trump is bad mmkay
Ozzy pls

Because we all know damn well Democrats are going to do the same thing they've done for decades which is try and conceal the fact that their policies make life worse for everyone by telling sad stories. Or even better, get hijab wearing little girls and wheelchair bound spics to whimper into a mic and ask why Trump is so mean and why can't the USA's hospitals just treat the entire world's sick children for free.

Mark my words they're going to pull some "viewer question" bullshit in some form and there will be at least one "poor child oh look I guess that means we can't have immigration laws"

>Where in the statement does he say he'll shoot or assassinate Hillary? :^)
He didn't but that's not the point.

Where in the statement did he say that 2nd Amendment supporters can prevent bad supreme court decisions by voting him into office?

He didn't. All he did was imply that they could do something. He was intentionally vague so that the media, like they always do, could spin it negatively, and then in response, he can do exactly what you're doing, and say "I never said that, the media's crooked"

The media took his vague implication for the worst possible interpretation, but that's exactly what Trump wanted.

The fact that last week the media was trying to push the "Trump is dropping out/being kicked out by the GOPe!" meme and this week they're trying to push the "he should be arrested for threatening Clinton" meme speaks volumes about what Clinton hopes Trump will do

She's running scared from him

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

because back then the people were really into it, now they're just shitposting because they're getting paid

Like blacks, liberals only think women deserve to be listened to if they say the right things.

Otherwise they're fucking stupid uncle tom niggers and worthless white trash retarded bitches.

Were you asleep for the entire two weeks before California's Dem Primaries? She cancelled the last Dem primary debate because she was worried that Hernie would wound her right before the vote.

It is true that Trump did skip debates in the past, but it made sense to; Fox in the past had been making it hard for him, asking him pointed questions, etc in order to make it harder for him.

He didn't skip the first debates, but he did only when it was clear that he was the victor. It would have been pointless otherwise.

However, there hasn't been any debates vs Hillary, and like trump, if she plans on skipping the first debate, then it will make her look like a true wimp

W T F
T
F

Email ID you silly fucks. Without it, you can's use that as a "source". I'm not making a fool out of myself in front of my followers. Give me the source.

What if Tom Clancy rose up from the grave and started snapping necks and shit? Pretty sweet, right?

MAGA FOR ALL!

I don't know why shilling on Sup Forums at this level is what confirms in my mind the scale of what we're up against, but it is. And the other psyops just drive it home.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2hhqWzIwU8

Expert Analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Physical and Mental Breakdown

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/06/hillary-clinton-stroke-seizure-coughing-fits/

gamergate was done by sjws directly, the big boys(read :dying jews) are paying shills for this one

shills are dogshit tier no matter who it is, if they didn't fuck up in life or weren't fucked up to begin with, they wouldn't have this job.

they are taking the best of the worst at the best of times

in other words, selee is overrated. the question is if trump is our gendo , or if he is playing his own game