Blast rocks hospital in Turkey

rt.com/news/355424-mardin-hospital-bomb-blast/

Hospital or roach motel?

>Just went on RT channel.
>Shut down.

>yet another day with no actual happenings

FUCKING GULENISTS

Something seems to be happening along the Russia / Turkey / NATO axis, and I do not like it.

Good lol

Must have gotten bug bombed

Let's talk about it instead.

Outside of Sup Forums how much power and influence do we have in our positions in daily life?

What can we effect around us?

this is NO bestiality board.

Bug bombed

underrated poost

I cannot masturbate to this at all. Please come back with a real happening.

we are interested only when terrorists attack human beings

>Blast rocks hospital in Turkey

I've never heared of Blast. Any good? What's their best song?

Calm down Muhammad

If a bomb goes off in a Muslim country it isn't a happening.

NATO made statement to clear any confusion that they are proud of Turkey and then the bomb went off, i think this is russians like in Ukraine last night

UP TO 50 INJURED

PLEASE GOD HOLD TURKEY TOGETHER LONG ENOUGH FOR BANNERLORD TO COME OUT

VBIED

(bus bomb)

Mardin hospital.

Update

5 dead

I didn't think the exterminator came until Thursday

70 wounded

This is the PKK that you love guys.

May 23, 2016 - Chris Kozak
Key Takeaway: Russia is waging a multi-front campaign against Turkey in order to weaken NATO in line with its strategic objectives. The use of a high-end Soviet-era MANPADS against a Turkish helicopter in southeastern Turkey on May 13, 2016 could indicate that Russia is providing meaningful military support to the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) insurgency.

The incident, if indeed a Russian escalation, is yet another Russian infringement of a sovereign NATO partner. Russia targeted the same pressure point by overflying Turkey with combat aircraft in November 2015, leading Turkish President Recep Erdogan to authorize the shoot down of a Russian plane. The U.S. rushed to de-escalate rather than backing Turkey in November, a signal that Erdogan does not have unequivocal NATO support. The provision of military support to the PKK thus offers Russia a surgical option to escalate against Turkey without provoking a response from the U.S. and NATO, especially because U.S. strategy against ISIS relies upon the Syrian Kurdish YPG, which has strong links to the PKK.

It is a dangerous possibility that Russia will cultivate its relationship with the PKK in ways that undermine the U.S. and Turkey, even if the recent MANPADS event does not represent this inflection.

Luckily they're already at a hospital.

I pray there are many dead turkroaches.

That poor tree, drained of life, attacked at the roots by aphids no doubt.

Damn bugs.

10/10 bantz

Shit in the toilet, etc