Really like that Flash's suit is Injustice inspired but not over the top with the armour

much better than the ill-fitting leather travesty the CW Flash wears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m0Xb9BhfVjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry to break this to you user but you have shit taste. There is nothing good about Injustice Flash's costume, there is nothing good about JL Flash's costume. Both are so busy to the point of nausea, both completely miss the point of simple, lightweight fabrics instead of armor plating on a fucking speedster of all things, and worst of all, blue lightning?

Nah. CW may get a lot of shit, but at least their speedsters look sleek.

i dig it. idk what people are bitchin about. and it will only get better. need more injustice stuff.

It hits all the right points for me even if I don't think it's 10/10. We know he gets a new one from Batman so there's no where to go but up.

>Defending CW's Barry suit
This suit completely shits on the CW one. The only suits CW has gotten right is Arrow, Deathstroke and Firestorm.

>Butthurt DCEU fans going into panic mode

CW suit looks alright, shame that theres a retard in it

Those shoulders bother the shit out of me. CW is way better except maybe the mask

>This suit completely shits on the CW one.

You wish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A REAL JOKER

No. The JL suit looks like it was designed for someone else, then re-purposed for Flash when they found out about JL. A speedster outfit should be sleek, the JL suit is bulky as fuck.

I mostly don't understand the aversion to a smooth suit. If Superman can have one why can't the Flash? Cyborg already has a tech-heavy look so it's not like they're attempting to avoid visual redundancy.

I guess it's fine for what they're doing but I don't like it personally (nor do I like the CW suit but I give them more leeway since they're working on a TV budget).

I wish the black parts were red and that the white was brighter. Those two things are preventing me from really liking this suit. I also wish the CE suit was a brighter red, had more yellow, and that the lines on the top of his cowl either lit up or were just yellow but that's irrelevant to the movie

Why does Snyder keep taking Injustice as Inspiration for his DC stuff?

Like I can understand why Injustice looks the way it does, they it's the Mortal Kombat people.

It works for what they are doing I guess, but it should not be how you present your shit to the movies.

It looks like Stark armour tho :-/

>I mostly don't understand the aversion to a smooth suit. If Superman can have one why can't the Flash?

This is the exact same argument I use for Harley. Batman is running around in a tight suit but apparently it's silly if Harley does it.

>The JL suit looks like it was designed for someone else, then re-purposed for Flash when they found out about JL.
But... that... that's the story behind the suit. It was scratch built. Your reasoning for what it looks like is exactly the reason it looks like that.

So you're telling me not only is it shitty made in our world, the in-universe explanation of it being so shitty is JUST as lazy? sets the tone of the film really.

>Flash wears body armor
>Batman doesn't, when he's easier to hit

Explain this

Except he does wear body armor......

The only thing that outright bothers me about it is the wires and maybe the fingerless gloves. Everything else is fairly solid.

No, I'm saying the story in the movie is it's scratch built and it looks cool.

He actually does though. Have you seen the new JL promo picture?

Also obviously he wears armor considering he gets shot point black in the arm and head in BvS and survives.
DCEU Haters go to such great lengths man

I'm guessing the wires will light up when he hits certain speeds.

I really like the Justice League suit except for the shoulders. They really fuck with the silhouette shape of the entire thing and make it look much less streamlined.

I'm fine with the suit itself being busy, though, and I really dig the mask.

The Flash's suit looks like what the Power Rangers costume SHOULD have been.

So they'll turn blue huh? That's just great.

You're just so laughably bitter, man. :^)

Maybe not. From what we've seen so far, the Speed Force doesn't so much flow from his as we're used to. It kind of just fills the air around him whenever he uses his powers, as if he's surrounded by a "field" of energy.

Its not a bad suit, certainly better than the concept art seen before.
>White logo
>Ears
>Yellow/gold highlights with prominent red
Im guessing they went with plates instead of fabric because they wanted that "sports car" look. Black is a bit odd but its minor so I can give it a pass. The only real issue here is the wires.

How long until the Reverse Flash edit?

?
This is my only other post in the thread.

>bulky as fuck

look again. you're exaggerating beyond belief dude. I know hyperbole is a Sup Forums staple but come the fuck on user

Do you know why his suit looks cobbled together? Because it IS

Remember, this was confirmed to be a temporary suit

Bruce makes him another one

Do you not know what the word "bulky" means?

I did it the day it came out.

>It's supposed to look shitty!
Wow, now I get it!

It literally is.
Bruce makes him a different one in the same movie.

When? In the final end credits scene? Promotional material for the film/universe already has him in this dumb suit.

That's like if they put Iron mans first or the silver suit in promotional material for his film when the red/gold one is what he ends up using.

Probably around the mid-point in the movie, and they've probably just been showing that suit because of some misguided attempt to keep the good suit a secret.

I don't know if he's right, but this is only one promotional picture. How is it different to that WW shot with her and some amazons wearing tan?

why is the lightning blue for fucks sakeeeeee
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I think it's actually white

just another thing he's stealing from Wally, of course

You know gold plates dont look half bad

It's white.

oh...
WHY ISN'T IT YELLOWWWWW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Flash wears body armor
>Batman doesn't, when he's easier to hit
>Explain this
Batman wears body armor. His cowl and suit are armored underneath and the exterior is a kevlar mesh. For Flash, see pic.

Obviously the movies are tying into Rebirth and it's a Dr Manhattan related thing

I very much dislike Injustice, but I do think the JL design works on its own merits. It's not great. It's not even terribly good. But he generally looks like "The Flash." They succeed there.

What I do not understand is why a character who has historically exploded on the scene with high contrast scarlet and gold has DRAB BLUE LIGHTNING EFFECTS.

It's as if you were tasked to create design Green Lantern and despite a decent costume concept, you eventually chose a hot-pink aura as his signature motif.

I just wanted to say that FLASH V BOOMERANG CONFIRMED MOTHERFUCKERS
MORE ROGUES WHEN?

>hot-pink aura

Are you talking shit about my waifu Songbird?

what's that from?

I think that this edit shows that the issue isn't that it's got armour plates, but that the plates and the under area are significantly different colours. If it was just red/darker red, this'd be a fantastic Flash suit.

>the Manhattan event results in Pre-Flashpoint melding with New 52 and a movie universe reboot

YES PLEASE

You sure that isnt the Enchantress fight? Because she has lightning too.

Isnt it a darker red? Im red green colorblind so.....

I honestly think Johns is enough of a madman to do an event that affects both movies and comics

>they've probably just been showing that suit because of some misguided attempt to keep the good suit a secret.
Or maybe this one is Bruces and he wears a shitty one earlier on.

Last Squad trailer @2:24
youtu.be/m0Xb9BhfVjY

Well, shit.
I HOPE NOT.

on the movie costume the darker part is a metallic dark gray/black not dark red

It isn't, this one is shown in the background when Bruce goes to recruit Barry.

Black/grey between the red.
Someone make this user a colorblind friendly version

Dude bvs showed bullets fucking bouncing off him

Have you guys ever seen lightning

Suicide Squad new trailer

You can see a bank vault there. Probably not during the Enchantress fight.

>thinking the speed force is normal lightning from the sky

taking the origin a little too literally senpai, stay casual though

Because Injustice is edgy shit and Snyder is a little boy

Someone should take this. Make the black darknred. And make the previously red parts brighter. Cos honestly dig the suit mostly. Feel bits too segmented, feel its a bit dark and not red enough, also fingerless gloves.

I mean he's a forensics guy...he knows about fingerprints. Maybe he vibrates his fingertips so when he touches things they don't leave prints behind. Also if he pops you in the p spot you instantly cum.

the lightning wires is the dumbest fucking idea i've ever heard of in regards to the Flash and there is a lot of dumb shit that goes on with the Speedforce

except we see this suit in Barry's apartment. Nice try, though.
> also reminder that the set visits done by multiple journalists (about a month ago) confirm that both Batman and Flash have new costumes for the third act. This ugly one is just what barry has made from bits of NASA technology - That's not to say that the second one won't be ugly though.

Well there were reports Boomer gets locked up by a red blur so who knows?

>normies will defend this "cool and modern" Flash design

>normies
normies hate it, it's literally only people who are trying so hard to defend the DCEU that like it

Really hope they change the color of the lightning, but considering it was blue in BvS I guess that's not likely

>feel its a bit dark and not red enough
Come on, man...That shit is FINE. Look at how it appears in the movie. I think it's bright enough.

Hope those reports are true.

Reminder that that is the "handmade" Flash suit.
Maybe Bruce will give him the concept art suit that look like metal pajamas.

I almost prefer the handmade Flash suit

They don't need sleek costumes, they aren't using acceleration, they use speedforce to move. There's literally no reason for Flash not take advantage of that and use armor.

they also don't need armor because of speed force

Im just going to say it, plates look better than fabric when it comes to Flash's costume

I like the JL armor, but I think it should be saved for a potential Injustice movie, not the main universe.

Also, why is there so much black?

Yeah, the one we see is a prototype. Bats will hook him up with some new digs

Did DC just get desperate and by some outdated stark armor prop marvel didn't need any more?

In the event of speedforcing failing it's better have armor plating than not having.

agree to disagree I suppose, it looks ugly to me

I thought they had changed their minds and redesigned the costume

Have you ever seen Speedforce lightning?