What's the worst movie you've ever seen in your entire life?

What's the worst movie you've ever seen in your entire life?

national lampoon dorm daze

godfather part 2

Gutterballs and Dragonball: Evolution

maggy
any capeshite

hard to say, but the two worst films i've seen in recent memory are Suicide Squad and Hidden Figure. i'm not sure that i'd call either of them the worst of all time, but they're mind-bogglingly bad.

Batman V Subpar man

Alien vs Predator 2

Meet Joe Black

Why do people hate this movie so much? I haven't watched it in a long time but I remember liking it.

Worst movie I've ever watched has got to be Mirrors. Called the ending about 15 minutes in

Fuck I forgot about that movie, guess it's hard to remember as you can't see shit for the majority of it.

Every superhero movie

/thread

Master and Commander the far side of the world. It's the only movie I can remember not being able to sit through

Aussie indie movie called "Blokes"

Fuck, I never walk out of theaters but this took the cake.

It's just a huge misfire. Branagh was the wrong choice to direct and had every actor play each moment to 11 for some reason. Way too much shrieking and crying in the rain for such a subtle story.

Also De Niro was terrible as the monster. I can see how people would've been excited about it at the time (it is a great piece of stuntcasting) but he just comes off as goofy and retarded.

Lol, nice bait

yeah De Niro is only good at playing gangsters and characters based in realism

he isn't suited to classical theatre style acting

That's a toss up between Lady In the Water or Men In Black II

Pootie-tang

No country for an old men

Incredibly hyped by tv autists but it was boring as fuck

There are so many choices, but The Giant Claw is a contender.

t. woman

>hidden niggers

Nope, just someone who doesn't have the worst possible taste in movies. I can't even tell you what that shitfest is about.

Having a dick. No wonder you're confused.

The Master of Disguise

Now You See Me was offensively bad. I remember being interested in it when it came out but never watched it till last week and it's easily in my bottom 5 of all time.

no way, that movie was great wank material

Crash

>Suicide Squad
This and X-Men Apocalypse I watched within the span of a few days, and they were both the worst movies I've seen in a long time, though SS was probably the worse of the two

Dragon Wars. I love kaijushit and massive monsters, but damn that movie was awful. Only time I left the theater demanding a refund.

K I N O

>hello everyone, I am a pleb

All the movies that MST3K riffed on are far worse than anything posted in this thread

It's not about having a dick though. I think you may have been blinded by your own latent homosexuality while watching it.

This x1,000

>Also De Niro was terrible as the monster
Bull fucking shit. His moment, which is the crux of the film,
>Did you even think of the consequences?
Is fucking golden.
>Way too much shrieking and crying in the rain for such a subtle story.
Why are you directly comparing it to the novel instead of taking it on its own merits?

american superhero blockbusters are so terrible xD

even worst than student films and no-budget tv movies xDD

SKYLINE

I've never seen an action movie so offensively Bland

Somebody agree with me

The 2016 remake of cabin fever where eli roth just gave up after 15 minutes and half the scenes are just cut for cut remakes of the original with different actors. Fuck you eli roth you fucking dick.

>Genius has no race
I mean, you could look at a list of history's notable figures, inventors, great artists, Nobel laureates, and so on, and come to a not-so-egalitarian conclusion

Forget Paris.
FUCK BILLY CRYSTAL

Aside from the historical inaccuracy, what was so bad about this?

I know you're trying to be facetious but both of those statements are 100% correct

Robo Vampire and Winterbeast.
Both are also grade A so-bad-it's-great material.

The evil dead 2013, or the avengers. Terrible dull and gratuitous schlock

>you could look at a list of history's notable figures, inventors, great artists, Nobel laureates
And how every civilization they hail from has its roots in Africa?

jesus christ why

Terminator Salvation

No contest.

i remember being hyped for this movie. the trailer had all of the action in it and it wasn't an action packed trailer.

I'll agree with you, although there's barely ny action in the movie.
The trailer is kino though.

it's emotionally manipulative schlock and the most blatant Oscar-grab attempt i've ever seen in my life. they're trying to tell a legitimately interesting story about people who actually did something cool, but they ruin it by smothering it in political statements that are at best extremely basic. do you really need someone to tell you racism is wrong? no, and neither do i. on top of this, it's made incredibly obvious that the filmmakers don't actually give a shit about the women who inspired the film. all they care about is their political soapbox.

one of the Gilligan's Island movies

because we evolved and moved out of africa. the dumbshits stayed in africa and gave eachother aids and eat dirt to feel full. the ones that were lucky enough to be brought over as slaves just shoot each other now.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Immediately started hating it when the opening scene was a fan service dance scene with baby groot

The film is exactly the worst path that these meme ass movies could have gone down

The Holy Mountain and Citizen Kane. Fuck all of you who rec those banal pieces of turd.

WEZ WUZ

Guardians 1 and 2 are the only Marvel movies that aren't shit, though. they don't take themselves seriously at all.

that fucking pacman part made my asshole clench due to cringe overload

I remember going to see skyline - a pretty terrible movie. It also didn't make any sense - all of a sudden he's a red alien? Why? How? And how it unashamedly set itself up for a sequel. Trash.

That was pretty fucking awful.

Cinematographic ebola, my eyes actively reject the screen if this is on.

Highlander: Endgame

pathfinder. it was vikings vs indians. fucking awful. I liked that Frankenstein movie

"Playback"

I still believe it was either a "The Producers" type of insurance scam or they ran out of money when only half the movie was filmed

He's not the one worried about his sexuality unlike you homo, should probably kill yourself before you parents find out.

Pacific Rim

I saw Tree of Life in theaters.

Star wars any

According to that they are all jewish ... hahaah ... hah. ... god help us

Damn

Vanilla Sky

Crash

Jupiter acending was probably the worst most expensive movie i ever seen, its like watching people burning money.

I think they could built a cruise ship with that movie budget no joke.

Yoga Hosers

a relative of mine worked for NASA from its incarnation to the 80's and he thought this movie was manipulative and once that is looked beyond, entertaining, albeit "a little out-there with the facts". Which for him is saying its a pack of lies.

Kong: Skull Island is what epitomizes what I hate about big blockbuster summer movies:

No plot, pointless characters, bad dialogue, chopped to shit editing, only the beautiful people are allowed to survive, etc

At least Jurassic Park 3 didn't waste my time and the dinosaurs looked realistic in that.

white noise with michael keaton. what a pile of shit

It's just really mediocre, not the worst movie I've seen but I felt nothing while watching it but boredom.

the one about sex and car crashes or the one about race?

The English patient Oscar winner piece of crap.

Swiss Army Man
being dragged to see it in a cinema is a particular type of blemish in my memory

Shamalangdingdong's avatar or vvitch
Former for being visually awful and latter for being pretentious horror that pandered to white people

Projecting much? Sorry your favorite movie is such shit. Sexuality has nothing to do with that, dumbfuck.

the original texas chainsaw massacre.

Independence Day 2
Suicide Squad

House of the Dead. It is one of the only movies I ever had to just stop watching due to how retarded it was.

Independence Day Resurgence and X-Men Apocalypse. Saw them both the same night at the Drive in for a double feature. They were both awful and the friends I were with claimed to love them. I can't tell if they were just trying to save face, or if they really do just have shit taste.

Eloise

I have to give it to The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Mostly because I'm a life long Lord of the Rings fan and the LotR trilogy was just so fucking good that to this day it still boggles my mind how they could fuck up The Hobbit so badly.

This turd is always the first thing that comes to mind. So shitty and a waste of decent visuals. Saw it in theaters and it was the closest i've ever been to walking out.

Tusk.

And a waste of excellent source material too, The Spirit is great. Just further proof that Sam Jackson can ruin anything if he puts his mind to it.

It's Kind Of a Funny Story

Prozac Nation

They only made it as a joke but yeah it was shite

Pluto Nash
Step Up 2
Crash - the one about niggers, not the one about perverts

I unironically love this film. Very fun