What country is your role model?

I've seen literally thousands of people talk shit about the US and how it fucking sucks.

Honestly, what country would you rather live in?

What is the best country in the world?

And don't give meme answers like Japan and South Korea. Most of you are European, you would not assimilate.

Singapore

My country is already perfect as it is. We just need a better economy. China maybe

Spain

Hong Kong
fuck you dad

Not even memeing when I say this.

South Korea. Hands down.

Panama.

Stable/safe, cheap, easy language (& accent), laid back lifestyle, cute girls. I can just go visit other places when I get sick of it being constantly summer. I've spent a few months there for work, could live there full time easily.

Iran

Chile

Finland is unironically the best country in the world

The Vatican, just because it would be funny.

it's about money and people.

very few nations are damned forever even with money because they are just this subhuman, latinos and arabs only, off the top of my head, well abos too but I dont consider them humans at all lmao more like a preserved missing link

italy

unironically completely agree

>don't give me answers that are true because I won't accept'em lmfao !

Of course it had to be a fucking monkey.

Even if Japan and South Korea (which are indeed better) are not options , here are some others, favelado

Taiwan
Singapore
Switzerland
Norway

It would be better if you were a little bit warmer. And if you didn't have such a shitty neighbour (aka russia)

Obviamente JapĆ£o seu favelado imbecil

el-Sisi endorsed this message.

South Korea, you utter fag.

Yes indeed the Russians ruin the country but in the countryside there are no Russians, no niggers and only a couple of gypsies. It gets nice and warm in the summer and this winter hasn't been that cold, climate change has been working great for us.

We created your shitty country and your petty "nation", Pekka. Shouldn't have done that, but we were drunk and thought it's funny.

u mad subhuman?