What is wrong with Wonder Woman having this kind of body? Fit, powerful, aesthetic, beautiful and also regal...

What is wrong with Wonder Woman having this kind of body? Fit, powerful, aesthetic, beautiful and also regal... it's perfect for her character.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/women/galleries/12-hottest-women-2015-crossfit-games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing wrong with it and sometimes she is drawn like that and other times she isn't.

Its a:
>bbuuuuuaaaaahhh why people don't pander more for my fetish thread

News, most sane people don't find it attractive, and most heroes are suppused to be attractive for most people, not for a fat neckbeard that want to fap for The Rock with a Barbie head.

Grown the fuck up faggot and go make your own fetish content instead of crying for companies to pander to you.

And I'm a musclefag.

>suppused

Nothing in general. But to me and this applies to alot of male super heroes as well. Bodies like these are more heavily working out bodies more so than heavily active bodies. This type of body for Wonder Woman says she's someone that goes to the gym a lot. It's not a body that says I grew up with a life of combat training. It's two different kinds of powerful and athletic.

>Grown the fuck up faggot and go make your own fetish content instead of crying for companies to pander to you.
This

>don't find it attractive

The argument isn't for the sake of attractiveness, but because it makes more sense for her character.

projecting much?

Why do female body builders who get really muscular end up with a man face?

Because the only way for a woman to get really muscular is to eat steroids and testosterone, you should know that, Satan.

No it doesn't, she has supernatural super strenght and actually warrior doesn't even look like that.

Also most big 2 heroes are mostly a about idealized attractive bodies, if you don't like, you can complain on your tumblr.

It wasn't me who made a thread for it. If people want to fap to musclegirls, just make a thread for it instead of being facetious or trying to play high ground.

Usually to get that body shape you need to have masculine hormones on your body. This is why a lot of them take these masculine hormones as suplements or have a lot to begin with.

Agreed she should look more like this

It sends the wrong message and would frighten children. Emasculate men too.

>Emasculate men

Hasn't that always been WW's thing?

>>warrior is played by a dyel skinny bitch
>this is totally fine, don't inject your fetish in this guys
>why the fuck would a warrior princess have muscles?
>it's definitely just your fetish and not something that would make sense

Show me the weight room they have on Themyscira where should would work out, and the drug dealer who she's going to buy enough testosterone off of to kill a small 3rd world country.

Woman aren't "naturally" that big. Gadot plus 20 pounds with some actual tone would be pretty good if she could ever manage to do anything but not care about that legitimate criticism. It's been 2 years, being a woman is no excuse for being too lazy to do what every male superhero or action actor has done since like Rambo. And that's come back twice as large in the second movie.

Because that's literally not a woman's body.

Women can't get that big without either having a severely fucked up hormone system or by taking male hormones.

You are the first one to mention movies here fag.

And I have news, OP can be a faggot and people can still hate Galdot.

And you know that OP isn't just saying that WW should have muscles, musclefags are a lot of time as bad as fatfags, you start a thread about someone /fit/ or chubby, and end up with landwhales and tranny Hulk Hogan.

Pic related has the right amount of muscles, without being a musclefag abomination.

Delete your post

>this thread pops up just as I finish fapping to Brandi Mae

Goddamnit.

OP's pic is an actual fetish model. There's a giant fucking difference between Jessica Biel circa Blade Trinity, for example, and an actual bodybuilder.

LOL what?

I dunno what kinda doughy shit-bod you got but there's nothing suggesting roids from that lady in the OP. Shes not even super jacked, shes just tall.

when a woman's shoulders become broader than her hips you know her feminity is taking a backseat.

You're an idiot.

Seriously, you are.

Do you have brain demage?

Here's what a truly fit woman looks like.

I've never given much of a shit about whether or not superheroes are strong-looking, since super strength doesn't necessarily come from muscles in the same way normal strength does.

S-shut up! F-fapping to this makes me alpha!

That's fairly normal, the correct point of concern is when she goes full V-shape.

It's possible for a woman to naturally get that kind of body, but that'd be years worth of work. Considering she used to do competitions I'd wager she used to be on steroids or hormones then cycled off.

>It's possible for a woman to naturally get that kind of body, but that'd be years worth of work. Considering she used to do competitions I'd wager she used to be on steroids or hormones then cycled off.
No, it's literally not unless like I said earlier she has a major hormone fuckup.

A woman cannot develop that kind of muscle with testosterone.

>why can't thing be other thing

>OTHER THING WTF ITS JUST UR FETISH PERV Y DONT U GROW UP FAG

gosh, I had almost forgotten high school has been out for a month.

And to be very clear, body building/weight lifting is one of the few places where everyone acknowledges the role of genetics. If you don't have the right genetics (specifically phenotype more than genotype), no matter how much work you put in, you can never be an olympic level weight lifter.

more of an X-shape for the most part, V shape is possible with girls if they actually ignore any glute work. Fat goes to girl butts/hips/lower belly/thighs right away when it can.

source: girl

Yeah bro it is entirely possible, not every lady is some delicate little waifu. Some are just big ladies that have the potential to get ripped.

Sorry you feel emasculated by WW.

How new are you? How is your first day on Sup Forums? Looks like you don't know how things work here.

Pretty much.

But with tits.

In comics? Nothing.
But movies need actors, who aren't always willing to bulk up that much, especially women. You can't pay them enough to do it.

You're wrong.

Also ripped =/= big

>It's been 2 years, being a woman is no excuse for being too lazy to do what every male superhero or action actor has done since like Rambo.

It is if you don't want to be labeled some kind of butch man-woman and continue getting roles as "attractive woman".

Part of the reason why women, even actual athletes don't work out to their full potential. They still want to be able to be perceived as "traditionally attractive" which rarely involves muscles and if it does, only the minimal amount needed for their role.

Just the way it is.

>Yeah bro
Physiology doesn't work that way. I'm sorry to burst your "everyone is equal" bubble, but they're not. Women just don't get big without major chemical fuckups/taking roids or hormones.
>Sorry you feel emasculated.
Why would I feel emasculated? I'm asking seriously. What a given women can or can't do doesn't affect me.

>Everyone is equal

When the fuck did I say that? You're the one spouting some Vetruvian Woman bullshit, not everyone is a platonic ideal. All I'm saying is in the range of human physiology there are some normal outliers that are plenty big that are not all jacked up on horse test or have some endocrine disease.

>Part of the reason why women, even actual athletes don't work out to their full potential. They still want to be able to be perceived as "traditionally attractive" which rarely involves muscles and if it does, only the minimal amount needed for their role.
Holy hell, are you being for real here? I hope you're warming up before these mental gymnastics...
>women don't get big not because of genetics/physiology like all of science says, but because they don't work hard enough.

Nigger, pic related is a natural female body builder who lifts for 4+ hours a DAY.
Here are more who are hardcore working out.
mensfitness.com/women/galleries/12-hottest-women-2015-crossfit-games

OP is what happens when you take enough male hormones and roids to where your clit turns into a baby dick.

loooot of sexual tension in this one

bullied by bigger girls, user?

>never saw a female martial artist in their life

It's either a faggot or some woefully ignorant woman, dude. They won't listen to facts lol. We've tried.

>You're the one spouting some Vetruvian Woman bullshit
It's spelled with an i.
>not everyone is a platonic ideal.
No one here is talking about an ideal.
>All I'm saying is in the range of human physiology there are some normal outliers that are plenty big that are not all jacked up on horse test or have some endocrine disease.
And you are objectively WRONG. That amount of muscle mass comes from work+high levels of male hormones, at minimum -- and we're talking levels that are abnormal enough to be considered disorders. Can this happen naturally? Yeah, intersexed individuals actually happen quite a bit, but they are intersexed to one degree or another. Their bodies are abnormal and not in the sense that they are statistical outliers, but in the sense that their bodies are not functioning correctly.

You're right...just wasting time here. I'm out.

You posted a woman who competed in a fitness model division. Here's a pic of a woman who competed in the actual bodybuilding division of the competition.

What does a female martial artist have to do with OP posting a muscle fetish model and former bodybuilder?

Bodybuilders use roids and supplements. Your point?

That chick competes in natural competitions, same as the chick in

>supplements

OH MYYYY

That's probably too big to have mainstream appeal. They definitely should have gotten a woman with at least some muscle though. Gadot looks fucking pathetic.

goddamn dis woman

Don't have to go that heavy. Just need someone heavyish but still modelesque in build and with a well toned look. Pic very much related.

Right? Dye her hair black and make her WW

>people are still bitching about Gadot

It doesn't matter if she's right or not, the ship has sailed. Go be autistic on Sup Forums or something.

>Nigger, pic related is a natural female body builder who lifts for 4+ hours a DAY.

Yeah. the reason she's even THAT buff is because she's a body builder, which demands SOME muscle, but even then, it's all about aesthetics and not "conventional beauty".

Her look is not the look actresses generally go for. If she walks into to audition for the lead actress role in a film, they will use her "athletic build" against her.

>>OP is what happens when you take enough male hormones and roids to where your clit turns into a baby dick.

I wasn't referring to OP's pic, but the rather the much less muscular woman that was in the post I actually referenced.

Just look at Olympic female athletes. Done. Fit, toned, but without man boides.

>What is wrong with Wonder Woman having this kind of body?
There are no steroids on paradise island.

What do you mean include the one area that has enough money and reason to drug test?

>Just look at Olympic female athletes. Done. Fit, toned, but without man boides.

And not actresses.

I mean, it's not like the "fitness" industry isn't all about cashing in on a musclegirl fetish or anything...

Forgot image

>all that definition on her arms yo

I can't see any obvious differences between pic related and OP, don't know about you guys...

I said 'without man bodies'. Point stands.

>implying I'm not snarkily agreeing with you ;)

That's some good looking fit female. I'm not into girls, but I can spot beauty and she has a beauty upper body.

>magical warrior woman is magically strong despite not having muscles

gtfo of here

Wondie is a fighter, so it makes sense for her to be built like a fighter.

>b-but she does so much more than fight!
Not really. She might lift the occasional bus, but lifting something improbably huge and heavy is more of a Superman thing. Fuckhuge arms aren't necessary.

forgot pic

Gina's like the platonic ideal of Sandra Bullock...

>you will never witness Sandra Bullock/Gina Carano muscle worship BDSM

She looks like a man with tits. If you like your women to look like men with tits, you may have a secret desire to suck cock. Which I support 100%, but you should be honest with yourself about it.

Man, some Anons get cunty about somple typos.

>not realizing that Flash never physically bullied Peter

Whut

I don't even need the muscle worship BDSM...I'd be happy with any sexual contact...

Diana was originally designed to have traditionally-feminine looks, as opposed to being a musclebound moose.

why do all obese people look the same?

Gadot has sad A cups.

Her WW chest piece has full C cups.

i pictured her like rhonda. That kind of body. she doesnt have to be ripped

You don't follow MMA do you?

Ronda looks like this now.

>Just need someone heavyish but still modelesque in build and with a well toned look.

So how many high profile actresses fit that bill?

Because getting a high profile actress was the priority, not build.

What would be called men's magazine models/old school (like pre-2000) lingerie models.

The hard thing is finding a tall, fit woman with tits, but Tom Cruise has proven through his career that perspective can make manlets look normal sized/tall, so we could do the same with a boobdwarf woman.

>me gusta

even better dat thicc

>high profile
>Gal Gadot, a literal unknown model with little acting experience
kekek

what i wanted

Oh, and Jessica Biel.

There's nothing wrong with that but not every actress would be willing to alter herself that much, it would affect future roles as she waits to lose muscle mass.

Yeah, she's high profile thanks to the highly successful Fast and the Furious films.

Too busy doing her oh so important voice work on Bojack Horseman and Family Guy.

Because Hollywood still thinks "thin = beautiful"

Its not beautiful, its fucking gross.

Where my /fit/ women at?

choose one

She is all saggy flabby and STD riddled now.

Though her videos from her prime. Nothing else makes me bust a nut better than that.

>not numbering them and letting fate decide with our post numbers

>who, oh yeah, she was in that thing with the Rock, which one was she?
>"""""""""high profile"""""""""