BLM now a Jewish Problem

KeK

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/209977/black-lives-matters-jewish-problem

>Black Lives Matter's Jewish Problem

>BLM included a section on Israel in its list of demands. With trite talking points, the group called for a divestment from the Jewish state as it is allegedly “complicit in the genocide against the Palestinian people.”

>An organization formed to confront systemic prejudice against black Americans—which predates the reestablishment of the state of Israel—is now intimating that such prejudice is caused by the Jewish state’s supposed genocidal tendencies

Oy Vey. Its another Shoa! Shut it down!

Why are these nigs standing up for arabs? They do know they were the first foreigners to enslave them right?

Weren't the majority of slave vessels owned by Jews?

WE

Nice
I think their call for reperations is a bad joke but I can respect them for trying to support Palestine. Atleast they follow their ideals.

IZ

>niggers supporting sandniggers
This isn't surprising, why wouldn't the racially similar fight for each other?

But that's racism if white people do it.

Israel NEEDS multiculturalism if it's going to survive

The irony would be lost on them.

>arab slave trade was the largest system of oppression of blacks in history of mankind
>kill whitey and joos
>bite the hand that feeds you

kek, now the jews will destroy BLM. We should grant the merchants a cease-fire until this is complete.

Thank you in advance based jews.

This is what I so admire about the Jews. They would never take shit like this in their homeland. If the stories that come out of there are real of course I couldn't find it in my heart to agree with their methods but they are so ruthless in everything they do it's hard not to admire them.

Soros funding pulled

that fucking baboon mouth. I really don't consider that as the same species as me.

non-Whites are completely oblivious to the fact that "human rights" and "civil rights" are completely White created concepts.

Fuck off Chaim we know damn well the kikes will twist this around and use it to fuck the white man.

Most likely the kikes will ramp up black bull cuckoldry advertising.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children."

Niggers need to go back to those days, they have proven time and memorial that they are not fit to live in society

Nah. Israel is full of regressive leftist liberals that want to see their own country burn to the ground, it's just so that the government is keeping them shut... fow now, and they are being sent to Europe to stir shit up.

The blacks are all converting to Islam, so it looks like they'll be the last foreigners to enslave them as well.

Isn't that the backwards peace sign, and an insult?

>racially similar

no thanks

sand niggers is a broad term, some North Africans may be un-blacked, but most Arabs are about 13% maternally descended sub-saharan african DNA. This is due to the African slave trade and Arab breeding customs regarding slaves.

It's the V of victory. So it's a "fuck you, got mine"

That's surprisingly ballsy for a kike.

I disagree. A black person born to a stable, middle-class family is nowhere near as bad as a poor uneducated white man.

The problem with black communities are their self-destructive culture fomented by the libs. Try raising a man by telling him that he's always a victim no matter what, that he will never achieve anything because the system is rigged against him and teach him to disrespect authority because those are the sons of the people who enslaved and tortured your ancestors. At the same time, reward laziness and irresponsible behaviour with welfare and affirmative action.

I believe that the nigger, specially the American (mixed) nigger, has much potential to become a first class citizen, but they have to be stripped of that ghetto mentality through generations of effort.

Illegal Latin American immigrants are a way worse problem, in my opinion.

This is how Occupy failed. They tried to do too many things at once. They weren't focused. And so they went nowhere.

You have to be focused. One thing at a time.

>You have to be focused. One thing at a time.

Well if there's one thing blacks excel at it's being focused and patient

This

This. Though I'd rather have a ethiopian than a african American

har har

But yeah, if you look at all the successful civil rights movements over the years they were focused. Women's suffrage was all about the right to vote. That was the one thing they wanted and they got it. BLM, modern feminism, Occupy. They're all over the place with their "demands". You have to take baby steps. Get one thing changed and then move on to the next.

This. It's the same thing, a movement that isn't well organized going off of mostly hype and being coopted by people with their own agendas. Israel? Seriously? That's not related to BLM at all it's just something someone is pushing within the movement.

They're fucked. This is why you need a strong leader and good organization. If you bring a group of people together without an actual leader they all start doing their own thing like idiots.

Yes, me too, but that's purely because of culture.

The Jew ran the trans Atlantic slave trade and also had the highest per capita of slave ownership in the US.

Niggers have a point.

>its not the fault of blacks
>blacks are the victims
>they are victims of victimisation

you are so far on the left that you emerged on the right-wing. You have gone the full circle of retardation

so long, media support!

Can whites and blacks unite against the jews and international bankers? Is that a possibility?

>The Jew ran the trans Atlantic slave trade
Not all of them

And hey guess what, white people were still their biggest customer

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Can you NOT read? Jews were the BIGGEST per capita owner of slaves in the US.

Do you know what this means?

Jews are filthy rats they need to be killed and all their banks and culture abolished

>They tried to do too many things at once

Hitler did the same thing, the only difference was his was actually working. I fully agree with what you're saying though.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JEWS HAVE TO STRIKE BACK NOW

SAVE US

Whoa buddy not even close. The extent to which The Middle East practiced slavery of both whites and blacks for centuries and centuries makes the N.A. slave trade look like a rehearsal for the real thing.

It means that one Jew had five slaves but five white people had one slave.

Still doesn't refute my point

I read the article, and I'm going through the list of BLM demands right now but I can't find anything about Israel in there. Anyone else find it?

Agreed. Good the BLM is full of OccuTards. They will riot against themselves before allowing a strong leader. BLM will shit itself right down the tubes without a leader before gaining any traction.

xD

Jews were/are the biggest USERS of niggers in the world and Jews sold more niggers and enslaved more niggers than whites.

Fact, get used to it, Achmed.

Lol Jews having to put out the fire they started.

At least the middle eastern slaves had the chance for a good life. To get themselves a high status

It's true, tho. They live in a containment zone where they kill eachother and everyone is miserable and (((they))) tell them that it's the fault of whitey, that they will never manage to leave the rotten shithole where they live and that every nigger trying to succeed as a law-abiding citizen is a race traitor and should be looked upon or killed.

And they bought the tale, the absolute retards.

Saw an interesting post by a black person on facebook lauding jews for quietly working hard and becoming prominent to the point of controlling and influencing the media and government. The suggestion was that blacks should be like them to take control of the country.

Was really interesting seeing the "wait a minute" realizations in the comment sections about who exactly is causing the "systemic racism"

Someone inform BLM of Israel sterilizing Ethiopian Jews.

>Jews start fire with nignog logs
>Get burnt
>Water it down!

Won't Soros pull funding the moment they get involved in Israel, similarly to how he stopped funding FEMEN when they attempted to open an Israeli chapter?

We should use BLM for its usefulness against Israel

Whites gave them such a chance that they got emancipated.

Beat that.

American Jews an Israeli Jews don't always get along though

>and (((they))) tell them that it's the fault of whitey
But it is, whitey killed MLK. Regan and Nixon made things worse for them and the war on drugs was literally started to throw as many blacks and leftist in jail as possible

that backfire. It's like another shoa

The nigger know not what he has done, if he picks a fight with the Jew

Here it's similar to giving the middle finger. Like a fuck you kind of gesture.

KILL

It's under the Invest-Divest tab. You can't miss it.

everyone get to work making memes that will make niggers hate jews

And what about the massive number of eunuchs they created, with a 1/10 survival rate for the operation?
You know, I'm sick of having the cruelties of slavery laid at the feet of the white man. Western white civilization was instrumental in the abolition of slavery for all people, whereas Africans and dunies still practice it to this day.

It's funny when your creation backfires on you. Just like the KKK.

Well yeah, and what's your solution, Ahmed? My point is that both Democrats and Republicans alike feed on racial unrest and they need a portion of the population to be easy to control.

Black communities are in fact being kept down by (((The Man))) but niggers themselves are accomplices because they got played so well that they can't figure out by whom they are getting fucked. In the meantime, Soros and Co. are funding movements like BLM to sink their talons even deeper into niggers' minds.

The table is set, folks.

But user they have gained traction everywhere. If there is one thing that BLM has figured out its that you can spout out whatever you want with little connection to reality but if you are able to infiltrate the educational system you own the future. It's where people are most vulnerable and moldable.

BLM is winning the culture war because they are planting their seeds of influence within the high school and college system, the same way the liberals did for the past 40 years.

If you want to control the future you have to control the schools.

>genocide against the Palestinian people

Funny how their population is growing massively.

>You know, I'm sick of having the cruelties of slavery laid at the feet of the white man
Then stop living in the western world cuck

this has been thoroughly debunked, try and prove me wrong.

Because we're in first place in Mario Kart and everyone is throwing blue shells.
:^)

>western world cuck
nuff said

Didnt Soros already stop funding BLM? I figured that was why I never hearing about them on the news anymore.

THIS

You know what to do boys. Fire up the meme factories and social media accounts. Nigger vs (((Jew))) memetic warfare incoming.

Oh Hell yeah!
Saddle up boys. This is about to get nutty.

in our dreams

Surprised it took so long for people to take note of this. BLM has been in solidarity with Palestine since the start and Palestinian sympathizer so here have been one of their largest non-black support groups

Oh shit so, the egyptian kangz gunna enslave the chosen again?

Thats why mateen was ordered by isis to not kill blacks they want domestic allies

Queue the whole movement dying out in two weeks because they went against their masters.

Kek

pottery

I hate BLM and Israel, so this is going to be a joy to watch when shit hits the fan between these two!

How do you think the IDF will handle BLM?

>How do you think the IDF will handle BLM?

With Hellfire missiles

Yeah isn't it great?
Blm is becoming a total bro.
Thank you Soros.

>Jewish state’s supposed genocidal tendencies

they learned from the best.

Another golem gone rogue. Oy vey, shut it down!

BLM ain't going to Israel. They might accidentally legitimize it, and then their displaced Jordanian friends would turn on them.

>1% of American whites owned slaves

Black Islam is uh...very different than the Middle East Islam. Like comparing Catholics to Mormons, the Nation of Islam is this weird spinoff of Christian churches who wanted to shift their religion away from the white mans faith and started by black separatists

Nation of Islam isn't really Islam, it says that their founder Wallace Muhammad is a prophet of "Allah" (who is really "Arm Leg Leg Arm Head")

About time... A friend of mine and myself were trying to get pol on the bandwagon of pushing BLM and diversity to Israel and no one seemed on board.

jej

niggers are waking up. stay woke nigger.

It's time for America to embrace the comparison of themselves to Palestinians.

Now you have an excuse to deal with them the same way Israelis do with Palestinians.

>yfw Muslims and Blacks are allowed to spew anti-Judism rhetoric on the streets because "muh culture", but white presidential candidates that tweet an image with a hexagram are labeled anti-semites

What a time to be alive

>Jews were behind the Civil Rights movements and all the free shit they get now
>they still hate them

I'd assume the Jews don't mind how niggers feel about them, they're carrying out their work, after all.

>Hamas has played a serious role in the human bondage of black Africans, yet this seems to go unnoticed by BLM. In contrast to the institutionalized racism that characterizes Hamas’ government, and their miserable mistreatment of Africans, it’s worth highlighting and celebrating a people that take the notion that black lives matter seriously: Israelis.

WE WUZ HYPOCRITES N SHIIEEEEET!