/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Ike the Spike Finally Fucked Himself edition.

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HKZUuMIFoOk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
vocaroo.com/i/s11boZZlxb2Q
clyp.it/scnitdrr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for?

1st for jumping man

KILL DAVID LYNCH

the other thread is at 288 you aut

>ywn do a line off of her asshole

You really gonna post the new thread at 291?

FUCK RIGHT OFF

Hello frenloes :^)

youtu.be/HKZUuMIFoOk

KILL DAVID KEITH LYNCH

>unlike the other 200 men

Lynched :^)

SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL DAVID LYNCH

Tis bad form, tho, tbqhwyfamalam. Wait for the bump limit, at the very least.

It's not my fault that you wrote those shitty superhero flicks marky mark

>ywn be one of those two hundred other men who did a line off her asshole

just finished season 2, what did I just watched Sup Forums?

Waifu claimed!

>wanting to snort dried semen

LOL

KINO

GOT MILK?

Can we please have some real discussion about the new ep?

I'll start. What's going on with Jerry?
Is his foot gonna become a lodge spirit?

t. James

Coming from the guy who made Dune! LMAO, dude whatever. I wrote the story. It's all my material. I let you do the visuals of the show and that's it. You are my bitch and I am in charge.

hows annie?

THIS!

Not to mention F4 is CapeKino

why is Jerry so fucked up in this season?

>ywn snort particles of two hundred other men's dried semen while doing a line off her asshole

What is tim roth's endgame?

LOL

It's the Arms doppelganger. There. I ruined it for everyone. Fuck David. Jerry's foot is the main antagonist of the show.

Making some Real Man webm content

I implore you keep quiet friend, don't make me do something I don't want to

superior dream pop on twin peaks waifu

bill hastings is based.

Are you taking requests user?

I CONTROL THE LORE

FUCK LYNCH AND FUCK LYNCHIAN PEOPLE

So Bobby is going to play a pretty big part it seens,,

What's his end game?

Somebody post the sonic webm pls

psssh...nothin personell...Diane...

To get so high that he becomes ruler over the black and white lodges.

how is season 3 so far?

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO SCOOBY DIVIN'!

Like what? Going to make a super-high resolution Jerry foot webm with unnecessary parts deleted (allowing for massive resolution) next. Like this fat-free version of being >to intelligent for Twin Peaks
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm

How cool is he?

Episode 9 was much better than 8, but this season is still pretty lame atm.

on a scale of never to always?

What central storyline was he referring to? As far as I can tell, everything's scattered as fuck

Better than anyone could've possibly imagined.

the coopers?

Episode 9, 35:46-36:01

Chad picking up his lunch.

I imagine it is what happened to the one armed man.

We got a central storyline this episode. The coordinates.

The return to Twin Peaks.

motorcycle

Absolutely Dreadful.

Can you make a shortened version of this webm from 0:23 to 0:25?
So it's a continuous loop of Johnny running.

Electrical luminescence / sound when he crashes. Did he get possessed like Jerry's foot and bash it out of his head by mean of Sonic speed?

I consider Gordon to be the central character of this season.
Everything else that happens are fragments of the case he's looking into.

Felt kind of bad for Chad, lads desu. He came off as such a dweeb in this episode. Dude just wanted to eat his lunch.

This part made no sense, why would Abe Lincoln ask Archie Bunker for a light?

bretty good

can't stand people who eat smelly greasy shit though
shouldn't eat it indoors

He even had a good defense for himself too. Everyone else on the force is eating donuts and coffee all the time in that room, they're all hypocrites.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper and yes he has makeup on)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Eddie Vedder stop posting

He was eating garmonbozia. Fuck him

The old lads clearly don't like him.

dumb Eddie poster

>Garmonbozia is cream corn
>Cheetos have corn in them
>Cheetos are made from pain & suffering

Who here switching to /got/ next Sunday?

You'll see...

So when can we expect something to happen in this new season?

You couldn't even keep a stable relationship with Isabella Roselinni. She is the BIGGEST slut in the film industry, you even stole her from Scorsese, and she left you.

I'm still kind of convinced Bill Hastings wrote down 9/20 as the date, meaning that that storyline is around 9 days ahead of the storyline with Bobby and the Twin Peaks sheriffs department.

vocaroo.com/i/s11boZZlxb2Q

This is what Bill Hastings says when he signs the date. There is a little noise after he finishes saying "twenty" but it doesn't sound to me like it's part of it. But maybe it is. The number after the two that he writes also has a weird tail to it but it doesn't look anything like the 9 he writes before in the date.

He didn't want to 'just' eat his lunch, tho. He wanted to eat it in The Conference Room as a subtle and silent fuck you "I'll do as I please" to his superiors, who have already made it abundently clear that there's to be no lunch in The Conference Room.

He was pushing the boundaries of workplace etiquette and he got busted. That's all. He's still a cunt and a greedy one at that - 2 fucking microwave dinners.

interdasing

Wait, people actually think that's suppose to be 9/29?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nine days behind I mean.

no, that's a 29. you can see the line going down through the pic of the guy next to briggs

he clearly says 29
and if you look at the last number, there is a line descending. If that was meant to be a 0, that line wouldn't be there. It's a fucked up 9.

Why would he want to keep a stable relationship with a 40 year old woman when he was on a healthy diet of 18 year olds all his life

It does look weird but it still doesn't look anything like the 9 he wrote before it. And no, he doesn't "clearly" say 29. Maybe that is what he's saying but it isn't clear.

This.
Shit feels as slow and pointless as Better Call Saul.

I really hate this if true

>those sighs keeps exhaling acting like they're doing him a huge inconvenience
What a manchild, especially eating kid cuisine meals what the fuck. And this faggot is supposed to be /ourguy/? Get fucked, idiots here only like him because he's edgy and LMAO HE COULDN'T BE A SOLDIER LMAOO

I boosted the audio, he clearly says 29
clyp.it/scnitdrr

Some women can become entirely intoxicating, regardless of age or looks. Just how it is.

>if true

read the lyrics, it's there

What would you guys consider "something happening"? There's tons of plotlines coming together this episode

How the FUCK could anyone fuck up a nine that badly?
It's a 0, he just didn't lift his pen high enough when he pulled it away from the page leaving a downward line.

ONE ONE NINE

There's a noise after he says twenty but it doesn't sound like a nine and sounds more like a generic sobbing sound.

most people don't have completely consistent handwriting, especially in the mental state he was in. there's no reason for it not to be a nine. it doesn't just "look weird," it conforms exactly to the shape of a nine.