ITT: redpilled careers/stories

ITT: redpilled careers/stories

>be network admin for IT department
>read everyone's emails, web histories and listen to their phone calls when bored
All of the women work on the third floor in software/applications and do nothing all day but take Facebook quizzes, read about game of thrones spoilers, and shop. My floor is all men supporting the network who always stay on task and we have to deal with these women who bitch at us when their applications don't work and blame the network for things being slow and get angry when we calmly explain why it isn't us. I can literally see them googling simple IT terms like bandwidth after my phone calls with them.

tl;dr women are useless in the workplace and have no business in IT

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/evaluate-hyper-v-server-2012-r2
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Give more details on things you've found

Bump

>Work at a summer camp
>We always have groups divided by language
>because it's easier to for the staff
>I was put in charge in charge of the russian group
>all team leaders have 1-3 helpers
>one helper is a guy I know and the other are two girls
>both are 19
>all activities are water based
>rowing, kayak, wind surfing etc
>every time I take my eyes off the two girls they either swim out into the sea or just sit in the sand
>I tell the owner about and he just says "You're just over reacting"
>a week passes
>I'm on my limit
>they didn't anything and they're being fucking payed for this
>LITERALLY NOTHING
>then they're telling the owner that I'm too bossy or forceful with them
>he has a private talk with me and I explain everything
>he begins to become visually angry
>next day the girls come and the owner bro says I can tell them the news
>Yer fired cunts

That was the best day of that summer

autism.

>willingly violating your nda

>be me
>5 year sys admin
>don't do anything
>one day I stick my dick in to the server for lels
>Boss walks in
>I like what I see
>ohshitnigga.jpg
>Takes off pants and walks towards me
>he then proceeds to rape me
>look at his penis
>oh shit he forgot gnu+dick
>contract aids

Well I've gotten a lot of "juicy" gossip listening to phone calls and emails. Mostly everyone cheats on their spouses even with people in the office. Application software and web dev floor are all pretty normie/lefty. DataBASED floor is pretty cool, I've seen some of them use Sup Forums which is unblocked by firewall and security lol. Mostly the tech and video game boards but ive seen this one dude use pol a lot. The men usually get here early, read the news, and get to work. Like I said before the women do nothing and take like 2 hour lunches. I like trying to analyze their political views based off their search histories and it seems most of the women are for Hillary and the men are on the fence, mistrusting Hillary but can't take trump seriously even though I've heard convos of them agreeing with immigration and Nat sec. The guys on my floor are all pretty pro trump.

I actually have not

Can confirm. I'm on lunch about to go back in and every single mother fucking day, I come back and none of the 3 women in the office have anything. Inbox is out of control and they're just sitting doing nothing. I'm on my way back in now to catch up since I can't leave for 5 fucking minutes without them sitting around doing nothing. Working with women is just awful but when we had a nigger bitch here it was hell.

Take advantage of the situation for science, user

Record a week's worth of web traffic data, sort by gender, anonymize the data, and post on tumblr

Tim Hunt agrees.

Are network admins those nerdy guys who have an "office" that's just a glorified cupboard? I remember them from school and it was the comfiest looking job I've ever seen. What qualifications do you need?

>am overnight security officer
>Nothing happens ever
>My Vidya gaems no longer entertain me after 8 hours every night.
I have been reading recently.

Why would a network admin have access to those logs?

Don't you have a systems administrator, or an opsec dept.?

t. An actual sysadmin.

this

> not knowing what an actual nda entails

>t. An actual sysadmin.

Will you answer my question :3

> why would a network admin be able to see server logs wtf
> why would a network admin have access to the email server wtf

I only took a class in networking and I can tell you those things can be done wtf

Please do this. Just imagine the amount if tumblr hambeast buttmad

I work in a cubicle most of the time but I attend meetings and go into the server room often to install/implement/troubleshoot hardware. Sometimes I drive to other buildings that are part of our network. It's a good balance of working with my hands and doing shit on the computer. I make good money but the hours are shit, I'm on call so if the network has a problem at night or whatever I have to go in and I don't get OT for it. I also come in after hours to do other network maintenance every week or so because some things you can't do when everybody is here/on the network. I have a BA in IT and several certifications, some I got along the way. I did an unpaid internship configuring switches and installing firmware on them and then some help desk stuff before going into the field.

Do these ladies not have a performance metric they are falling short of? I work in an "at will" state and we only let people struggle along for the length of time it takes to replace them. If you monitor their web traffic you can keep track of the time they are wasting and just start reporting it up the chain. Keep it general maybe. X department spends 46% of the last 10 business days doing unrelated activities. If you find enough time is wasted you could outsource the department to a company that works on fee basis. Free up payroll cash, shift the cost to a monthly billing cycle, lower payroll tax. You can iron out a proper service agreement and deliverables with penalties for missing deadlines and shit. Much better than wasting payroll on Facebook time. Get yourself a bonus and restructure

Screencapped

Those are probably systems administrators.. A network admin would likely be out an about laying Ethernet cables, configuring switches and routers, and diagnosing network failures and such like.

If you're looking to become one of them, you need a certification of some kind. Don't bother with a degree, they're literally worthless in the field of IT, people don't care about bits of paper, they care about you being able to diagnose and resolve why your Windows 2012 R2 server suddenly stopped issuing DHCP leases.

In terms of certs, if you have nothing right now, an MTA or CCNA will get a job in the field, usually at a support or helpdesk.

If you actually know what you're doing, RHCE is a licence to print money, and an MCSE will have people offering you jobs while you still have one.

That sounds so comfy. I was going to say that being on call doesn't sound so bad until I seen there was no OT. Thanks though, it doesn't seem too bad. There's a shit load of new(ish) businesses near me that constantly have job offers for admins so I think I might try my luck around there. The other jobs are meme shit like "data input".

Why? The post wasn't funny or anything it was just a guy saying obvious shit I hate reddit and want it to

Why wouldn't I have access to those logs? Besides even the intern can look at that stuff after I taught him how to use wire shark lmao.

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE OUT OUT OUT

Based Russians once again.

> web dev
> lefty
Not even supprised. All the web devs i know are transmorpher genderfluid special snowflakes, which are a pain in the ass to work with and cant do college level shit if their live depended on it.

Web dev is the most blue pilled job on this world and advise anyone to avoid these people like plague.

>i'm a snooping faggot that can't mind my own business

Great story OP 10/10

>Why?

To trigger retards like you.

If you are allowing your users to download and execute arbitrary binary files from external networks, then ur doing it rong.

Wow, I bet you think network admins can't see network traffic, huh

> arbitrary binary files
nigga stop trolling so hard ur gonna send my sides into space

It is comfy, we have a big flat screen that we all watch sports and the news on from our cubicles and I have time to shitpost when things aren't screwing up. Stay away from data entry, you will not gain any useful skills.

This.

>Web dev programs shitty web app, riddled with security holes, because hardly any of them know what the fuck they're doing.
>Requests app moves from test to production
>Move app
>App doesn't work
>"Oh yeah, you have to set all filesystem permissions to 777 and open up an anonymous ssh login for it to run with a blank password"
>Ha ha get the fuck out of my server room

Every job interview I went to I asked for them to show me around the company.
If there is a noticeable amount (also Software Development) of women around I usually don't accept their job offers unless I really am in need of a job at the time. Worked great for 10 years so far

And what would you call it when you permit a user to download Wireshark and execute it?

I browse pol all day at work.

>on 4plebs, because Sup Forums is blocked
>when you try to access forbidden sites it shows the IT guys
>mfw I AM the I.T guy all along

I have a great job

everything is read as binary by computers you fuck, haven't you ever heard of a compiler Jesus

LOL

>screenshotting shitty anecdotes from frogposters

This will surely convince people that women are worthless.

Thanks, system admin sounds a lot better than network admin in that case.

I'll definitely have to look into it more though because it's the kind of thing I prefer. I'm not 100% incompetent, but I'm definitely not some super advanced pro either. I do have some qualifications in the field, but nothing that's exactly spectacular. Is there a rundown of courses you would recommend, more of a refresher type I suppose, not necessarily for the qualification itself.

>tfw being paid to shitpost

That must be glorious.

The data entry position was ridiculous. They wanted you to go in during the day, some nights and you got minimum wage. Obviously you can't complain about the wage with what the job entails, but there's no way I would have taken it. Mainly because, like you say, you gain nothing from it.

can't stand working with these people. So rude and ignorant

I am literally just an I.T assistant a few months into the job but me and my boss can access all emails, browsing history, what time they turn their computer on, what time they walk in the door, and probably much more.

The company is such a size that my boss (and now me too) covers various different I.T related duties.

>Underestimating the power of screenshots
>Implying that men still need to be convinced that women are worthless

I work in retail with approx 15 women.

Mostly i have found they are generally okay, work does not give them time to bitch but one is a major shitstorm and can cry at the drop of a hat.

That one is currently trying to drop the manager (a woman) into the shit, refuses to do work and is generally slow.

I wonder if she is borderline retarded but then again i figure she is a woman and is trying to play up and cause shit.

>payed

Stop that though.

>The power of screenshots

Yeah, they're great at convincing stupid people to believe things they already believe. Even most 80 IQ fags will think you just screenshotted your own post like the faggot you are.

>Be at school
>Half of my best friends are lefty. Still, have fun bantz with then.
>Years pass, we go to college.
>We hang out one day. Ask political opinios. Bet they became more lefty.
>All of them redpilled reightwingers now. They saw the true face of the left.
>MFW

Nigga, you can inspect traffic on any firewall.

fellow sysadmin here, this sounds so fucking similar to my workplace it's scary

I've never met a technology literate woman.
The closes examples I have-
A girl I dated in highschool. "Oh user, I'm probably just going to get a macbook, it has the most gigs" (I shit you not)
And that's about it!

>tfw no comfy job rping as a spy

I remember when our janitor got caught browsing CP on the school computers and I always wondered if it was people like you who rumbled him or if he did genuinely forget to switch the computer off like everyone said.

>caring what IQ 80 retards think

Wow, you are still a triggered little bitch.

What do you have against teaching my intern how to use wireshark?

Fire them relentlessly and disregard the haters. If someone isn't doing their job fuck what gender or race they are, fire their bitch ass.

t. Network tech

You screen shotted the stupidest thing ever there is no point in screenshotting this fuck off

Classically, what most people do is to download the CCNA training materials from a torrent site, study them, and then pay the fee to sit the exam. This would cost you a couple of hundred quid or so, all in.

Alternatively, you can pay about £1K to £2K for the study materials and exam and lessons etc. The study materials are basically the stuff you can download from torrent sites.

I'm not sure what you're situation is, but if resources permit, you could try messing about with a home lab setup. If you have a spare PC or laptop, great, if not, then Vritualbox is your friend.

Download the evaluation version of Windows Server 2012 R2. This is what most companies will be looking for you to be skilled in when you have your certifications. You can get it from microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/evaluate-hyper-v-server-2012-r2

Set up a domain. Set up DHCP, DNS and Active Directory. Join a PC to it. Create a user. Reset their password. Well done, you are now, very probably, more knowledgable than about 50% of helpdesk staff.

If you already have experience, you could probably move into a managerial role, and you'd be looking for an ITIL cert for that.

Feel free to ask away.

>He's never heard of sandboxing

I know its only semi-related, but may I request the screencap of the post where someone's girl friend was upset because all she wanted to be was a stay at home mum, but she felt she had to go into a career?

it's fun, sometimes I pretend I'm the nsa and search/filter for specific search terms. And I would assume your schools network dude would pick me up on the cp

>not understanding what a non-disclosure agreement pertains to

Is it still summer?

I have no authority to fire anybody, in fact they all think they're better than the network guys and we constantly butt heads

And how feminism has ruined the life for her? Don't have that. Have only this.

>He's never heard of hypervisor code exploits.

I had something similar.
>work in internship in IT department
>boss office and secretary office next to me (can hear everything)
>bitch listens to normie radio music all day everyday (the same shitty songs) + phone calls with random normies.
>gossip all day with other female colleagues who spend 1 fucking hour in the secretary office (this repeatedly happens over the day)
>mfw continue working my ass off
>ask her one day to do a simple task I could do myself and takes 5 minutes, but she has to do it. she takes a fucking week to do it and I have to remind her like 5 times.

women are fucking useless in office jobs, they only do shit when their boss scolds their ass and then continue to waste time and gossip. women bitch about how less they get payed meme all the time, but if you would compare what they acctually do in work, they don't even deserve like half of it.

kek, this ending

>assign each employee a randomly generated ID number
>present this completely unbiased list of ID numbers accompanied with their browser history and internet usage to your bosses
>all the slackers (women) get fired

Because of feminism, she felt like she had to get a career.

It was on a screencap thread a while back and I forgot to save it.

Super funny post user this definitely was worth the time it took to post.

P.S. fuck you

Capture multiple video evidence whilst on break of them slacking off, and give it to a superior to show a "lack of work ethic" and "disrespect for the company and its values".

Workplace BTFO is easy if you know how to do it right. Women are cavemen level stupid, so it wouldn't be hard to catch them doing shit they aren't supposed to.

Hell, you can even create a cited lists of all the lunches where they took 30-45 minute breaks, a cache log of them spending all day on Facebook, or virtually anything else.

Honestly, if they're as slap ass as you say I'm surprised they aren't fired already.

I'm no brown nose but I'll be god damned if I let someone else sit on my shoulders and not do THEIR job.

Fuck I'm triggered.

>local IT technician in factory
>female newhire
>one IT technician per shift
>she can't handle simple calls like power cycling a printer
>manager allocates a second tech to her shift to help her
>meanwhile other shifts have zero IT coverage and plant employees have to call IT manager to call in an IT technician who is usually sleeping
>"Lol I can't be on-call because vagina"
>IT manager lets her get away with it
>we start finding new jobs really fast
>find out she makes $35 an hour while we're making ~$25 to $30
>vagina entitles an employee to do almost nothing and get paid $5 to $10 premium
>IT manager confused as hell about why people are leaving

This guy gets it.

it isnt supposed to be funny fucking burger

Super high quality post definitely worth the captcha good job user

>work in IT make more money than gf in finance
>graduated same years
>she went to better uni
>i got a CS deg she got Finance
>see user this is proof of income inequality
>sheryl sandberg and lean in is right

sometimes i just wanna go full ted K. and disappear

>Work construction
>All the dudes that bitch about hard work and standards are the ones that stand around and bullshit all day and pass their jobs off to others when they can
>If you aren't a bosses' favorite you will find it hard to obtain work, even if you actually cut the shit and work all day
>They lay off women, blacks and asians as soon as they get the chance over workers who actually suck
This is what it's like to work in a 'redpill' environment, bunch of drama kings and an 'old boy's club' environment, it's brutal

Haha great post user you told her XD this was well worth the thread you knocked off

they're not really in my department, if they were network girls (lol) messing around sure I would get them fired but I honestly don't care or want to rock the boat for pretty much no benefit

>google: "what to wear to get your husband to earn more bandwidth for you"

underrated kek

Leave.
Letting your gf get a college degree is the worst mistake you could ever do.

This actually happened in Cyprus

why are you here lol we're just here to vent

T.Chang

We'll then enjoy your time my dude

And remember

Trump 2016: Fuck Hillary edition comes out this November

Yummy post user absoultley worth the server space

You would have to define 'firewall' a little more for me.

You mean Windows Firewall? A cisco firewall on the edge of your network?

Thanks based Britbro, I'm going to get onto that right now. I really appreciate it, I'm glad there's still helpful people around and not everyone is a shitposter or a shill. I hope I can actually get somewhere with this because every other endeavour I've tried has ended in tears. Thankfully I've tinkered around (a little bit) with things of this nature so, hopefully, it won't be completely alien to me. Thanks again though.

That sounds fun as fuck. I hate this degenerate loser lifestyle I've been living so I'm hoping that the information the Britbro gave can push me into a better life or at least improve it and the things I've read are giving me that motivation to do it.

This is best post of the day I am definitely going to subscribe to your blog next

Thank you user. I enjoy your butthurt.