youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=AWEynMQ9N5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9hYGtXIqDa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do realise Sam Hyde is playing a character right.

ur gay

Nice try, Samuel.

you mean he's not really Jamaican mon?? why he do dis?

Broteam pill
youtube.com/watch?v=CwHiQBLl9aU

this youtube cartoon fag

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

watch the websites very closley.

make video with jamaican accent no views... make video with american accent 10,000 views!

Brote pls go

Tim Heidecker watches Infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk

Too bad he's a cuck.

I'll be the first,
Nice digits

Checked

does any user hav the alex jones reeeee gif?

You do realise Sam Hyde is a comedian right. You do realise that this edge lord politically incorrect persona he created his part of his act right? I mean surely a bunch of young whipper snappers like yourselves can't be this terminally brain dead right? I mean come on guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI

Fack you Broteam fack you fack you fack you

reviewbrah

>extend Israel's borders.
That's fucking amazing.

he looks half the age he actually is

I'm a moderately famous author. I slip redpills into my books, six of which have topped the NYT Best-Seller list.

Try to find me, faggots.

Snowden

Assange also shitposts regularly

>not posting the .webm

FUCK YOU UGLY
also kek' em

Stephen J. Dubner

Freakonomics was cool

youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM

Emily Youcis

Fuck off Danielle Steel

Buy me a video game with your author money

He has a genius level IQ to boot.

He plays many characters and everything he does is invariably critical toward the Left and political correctness. Although he's tongue in cheek and radically sarcastic about a lot of shit, he's clearly right wing, check out his twitter.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

I wish I was half as Handsome as Charls. Even if it meant I had to have his height.

checked

/sam/ is satire?

C H E C K E D

Daniel From SL, Eric Trump

You're a big guy

He's not economical right. He's as anti-capitalist as you can get without being a commie. Look at the 5 hour long Christmas story episodes.

check out his twitter you jealous cuck faggot

also

FU UGLY

>/sam/ is satire?

IN EVER SATIRE THERE IS A BIT OF TRUTH but he definitly rejects egalitarianism and sjwism both in comedy and irl. he plays for our team however you want to spin it

No, you're just another shit-posting liar until you provide us with proof of such a claim.

Here on an anonymous message board, everybody is either famous, has a close friend who is famous, or has had sex with a celebrity.

Is this his brother?

Yes it's his jewish twin brother, his name is andrew (((auernheimer))) and he is a journalist at a newspaper called "the jewish voice".

>he is a journalist at a newspaper called "the jewish voice".

sam, his bro, also read jewsih voice

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

SAMMUEL HEIDENSTAIN = JEWSIH = CONT OPP

MIND=BLOWN

You're a colossal sperg. I bet you think the tooth fairy still exists. What the fuck are smelly Croats doing watching MDE anyway. EURGH.

Yeah guys Adult Swim gave me a bunch of money and let me make my own TV show even though I say racist thingS on social media.

Gullible third world trash.

Ben "Above the Gook, Drop the Nuke" Garrison

holy shit u mad

So all those mass shootings are method acting?

Do you think the Blahino browses Sup Forums?

STOP WATCHING OUR COMEDY YOU SMELLY KAPPA JACKET WEARING TRAMP LOL

LOW CEILING, CRAMPED WALKING ROOM

TRAILER BOYS

Lel how do you know DanielfromSL browses Sup Forums? That's completely random, don't see it in his vids. Would be cool though.

Kek

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

you are all retards

>OUR COMEDY

implying

>YOU SMELLY KAPPA JACKET

nice one t b h

4u
youtube.com/watch?v=AWEynMQ9N5w

>our comedy

yeah right, "your" comedy, rasjesh, please stop with your denial and deal with the fact, that sam "nowhere to" hyde would laugh at you currynigger

Don't know if this counts

He's also balding
a lot to sacrifice for a good face

but the face is important
Sam looks disgusting next to him

lol you just wasted precious molecules replying to me

It's our comedy since half of his act is stolen from Christopher Morris.

fix your teeth i can smell them rotting

Look at Frankie boyle, m8. He's supposedly anti-pc but when he goes onto twitter or speaks about politics, he spouts a bunch of liberal bullshit. In the hours and hours of autism Sam Hyde has spewed out onto the world, I haven't seen a single thing that would indicate his comedy doesn't reflect his political views.

Chris morris 'stole' his act from armando iannuci, what's your fucking point? Comedians inspire each other, is that new to you? Fuck I hate british faggots like you on Sup Forums with your sanctimonious horseshit, giving the rest of us bad names. Fuck you cunt, I bet you're the edgy one in your group of low test beta friends.

am I missing something? How is this man a Sup Forumsack?

I've met Tim Heidecker. He's a nice guy and definitely not a cuck, but eurocuck.

Get it? You're European and you're a fucking cuck.

Look at this Recently he has been doing videos in which "dindu nuffins" have been either stalking him or harassing him while doing food reviews. /ck/ found him and now we know he's /r9k/ in a single person.

Armando Iannucci was Chris Morris' writing partner actually, along with Peter Baynham. The Day Today team weren't inspired by anyone because their comedy was light years ahead of anything on TV at the team. Do your research before you try and take on a comedy connoisseur like myself kiddo.

wow so clever

fuck off Tim

youtube.com/watch?v=9hYGtXIqDa0

The day today was inspired by Roseanne Roseannadanna lad.

Hate to be a fag but my computer's busted and my phone can't play webms. Have a youtube link?

I'm none of those, but I am 6'4" with an IQ >140, an 8" cock, and earn $300k starting

MILO

idk about posting, but Joe Rogan is confirmed for lurking

probably Trevor Moore too

iirc it's huge like 160+

Don't you mean infamous?