By some estimates, two-thirds of lottery winners are broke within seven years

>By some estimates, two-thirds of lottery winners are broke within seven years.

ottawacitizen.com/news/98lottery curse claims another victim with ontario broke/12114873/story.html

Many people who play the lottery are lower-class degenerates. It figures.

poor people don`t know how to handle money, hence why they are poor.

pretty sure lottery players are disproportionately dumb.

sounds horrible.

but you know what? I'm willing to win and try and not be broke in 7 years.

80 million dollars please

niggas gonna nig

it will take them 228 years to hold assets like non-niggas

Pretty much this.

Poor people, or the lower middle class have no clue how to spend money. They survive month to month on their wages. They are enticed to buy things at the end of the month so to justify their wageslave lives and as a result never learn how to handle money, only spend it like good little consumers they are.

I'm starting to see the reasoning of the Jew more and more. These people should be slaves to corporations, debt/banks etc, for they do not know how to stand on their own two feet, work for something greater or achieve something greater. We realyl are in the age of the drones where the mass public is willfully ignorant so they can get their next iPhone, show off their 2000 euro second hand BMW, etc.

>win money
>get them on bank
>live without working

What's wrong with them?

I'm legitimately stunned by just how terrible people are with money. I've got a friend who buys the most extravagant nerd shit around, arcade controllers, dozens of shitty little anime figures worth thousands of bucks, a while back he spent 500 fucking bucks on 20-30 old PS1 games his boss found in his office, because they looked up the fucking eBay prices and he acted like it was a "bargain" because he might be able to make 700 bucks if he sells all of it.

But hey, it's his money, right, whatever. But then, the other month, he starts whining about how he hasn't been paid in a week and now he's late on his rent and his bills are unpaid. This guy is in his mid fucking 20s, and he lives paycheck to paycheck, with absolutely no savings. Blows my mind, I can't imagine ever living like that, let alone in debt up to my eyeballs because I maxed out my credit cards to keep up with the fucking Joneses.

The Jews have them in a nice little trap of breaking themselves for little money, and feeling good by spending the little money they have, just so they work the next month with no questions asked and happily accept being underpaid.

It's so fucking easy to earn money in this world if you at least fucking try, but almost no one gets past the first step of saving money.

These people are idiots. They're hedonistic, material driven consumeristic idiots.

They will go to great lengths to justify their spendings because it's easier for them to get a little ego boost from a new purchase or get the feeling of satisfaction instead of suffering a bit and trying to get ahead in the world. They'll say they're fine with the way their life is, but they aren't, they're fucking deluded into thinking so because they're stuck running in their nice little rat-wheel and getting treats on a regular basis.

Wageslave who spend a lot of money on hardware reporting in. Please help me.

There might not be any way to help you, little goy.

It depends on your mindset and will. If you want to achieve success, safety, wealth, you got to be steady in your resolve and go for it. You endure the hardships, find ways to make it, educate and inform yourself then take the risks.

There's more to it than just simply "don't spend money lol".

Stop buying crap you don't really need. If you're too dumb to do this, work out how much money you make, how much you want to save, and put all that money into a separate account.

Great job, you're now a functioning member of society.

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I'll join the uni next year to study physics. I'm doing the right thing, r-right?

I'm 20 btw

>not going into comp sci + marketing

It's like you don't want your 500k starting and a 1 million dlooar business within two years.

no

study engineering or business or medicine or chemistry

Assume you have your physics degree and it is the worst case scenario, that you don't have contacts to ask for a job, Can you find at least 3 offers online that you would be able to apply for right now?

How can people be soo stupid with money?

People who never earned money I their lives don't know how to handle finances huge fucking surprise

I make a decent paycheck of $900-950 biweekly.

I put $300 of that away each month in savings, I've got $1500 in the bank now.
I want to get up to $5000 at least but I'm not sure what I should do with it. How do I make that grow? What do I invest in?

>What's wrong with them?
Low IQ. That's why they play lottery.

It's not always that, relatives are also leeches and will probably end up spending more of your money than yourself.
The best thing you can do after winning the lottery is keep it a secret, split it in two different bank accounts, buy a house and get a part-time job to avoid losing contact with reality.
If people ask questions tell them you took a loan, if they insist tell them to get off your back.

This, partially.
>anyone who knows you demands a cut
>taxes
>statistically, you're likely to have spent more money than you gained to get the win
>sudden inflow of cash that only happens once

Yeah in the article it mentions many lawsuits from people that they knew trying to get a chunk of their money. That can be a huge drain.

On the other hand spending 20k a week is silly. I am trying to wrap my head around what the fuck they are doing to consistently spend 20k a week for months on end.

Just found it. I'm doing EE. Didn't know the local uni had this course.