Why does everyone flock to Netflix but Hulu and Amazon have a much better selection of shit?

Why does everyone flock to Netflix but Hulu and Amazon have a much better selection of shit?

Brand recognition.

Hulu hasn't been better since they lost criterion

Hulu has commercials that are unskippable. Amazon does not have a large selection unless you want to pay individually for each choice

> a bunch of shitty tv shows

Yah..Hulu sure is amazing..

Grow up.

is there another streaming service that picked it up?

see
With commentary/bonus features for many films, other labels as well.

No one knows what that is except shut-ins, shut-in.

Hulu is garbage.

Go ahead and explain how that makes sense. Take your time.

Filmstruck is Criterion's own service their part owners in afaik.

thanks senpai. other than the content are there other reasons to buy filmstruck instead of hulu/netflix?

>take your time
Are you a overweight lesbian? Real question

>hulu
>plays ads on a paid service

That's why

He ate the time.

You're doing great.

How hungry are you right now ?

IDK, but I just finished marathoning Red Oaks and it was amazing. Don't even care how Jewish it was. Is there a Sup Forums equivalent to being an idort? Because I have all the streaming services.

How does Hulu have a better selection of anime than even Crunchyroll does?

Not really, just a lot of great films and again I'm stoked to be able to access bonus stuff w/o buying the discs. Their rotation of films is nice, always some new titles every week or so.

I've looked at the selection in Hulu for anime. You are up your own ass

>Hulu

Not that great since losing Criterion

>Amazon

Most of the movies that comes free with Prime aren't great.

Netlix isn't amazing but I feel like you're getting decent amount of stuff for the price they're asking.

Movies are better on filmstruck, but it ends there. There isn't much it has to offer outside of Criterion, which it doesn't include all of.
It's also not available on vidya game consoles.

netflix is worldwide, the other two are probably american shit.

over here there's only netflix and a few local competitors.

It's not cluttered with generic garbage so maybe it's just a personal bias for me.

If they had at least some of Miyazaki's films I'd never use any anime streaming site again.

It's supposed to be coming soon to consoles.

Fuck Hulu.
1. They still had commercials with paid subscriptions at first. Fuck you NBC.
2. Their selection is NOT great.
3. Suck my dick.

>Watch Netflix all the time, stop whenever I want.
>Doesn't have everything I want to see, but never run out of TV
>Bro: "Hey, I have a Hulu account, lets watch some Brooklyn 99!"
>Start watching, it's actually pretty funny
>Five minutes in, the show stops
>An ad for antidepressants pops up, goes on for five excruciating minutes while a middle aged woman in white clothes narrates herself walking down a beach, playing with her grand kids, and finding hope again, then a doctor at the end rattles off a disturbing side effects including suicidal thoughts, how the fuck are they selling an antidepressant that causes suicidal thoughts to suicidal people and not going to jail?
>Show starts again
>"What the fuck was that bro? I thought you were paying for this shit?"
>Bro "Oh yeah, I only have regular Hulu, if I had Hulu Plus I would have less ads."
>LESS ADS
>PAYING MONEY FOR LESS ADS
>PAYING EXTRA MONEY FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF WATCHING AS MANY STUPID FUCKING ADS AS FUCKING REGULAR TV
>Show plays for another six minutes then stops
>An ad for antidepressants pops up, goes on for five excruciating minutes while a middle aged woman in white clothes narrates herself walking down a beach, playing with her grand kids, and finding hope again, then a doctor at the end rattles off a disturbing side effects including suicidal thoughts, how the fuck are they selling an antidepressant that causes suicidal thoughts to suicidal people and not going to jail?
>THE SAME FUCKING AD WE JUST WATCHED

Fuck Hulu