Good Casting

I bought this as the potential love-interest-in-waiting.

Only butthurt white roasties will disagree.

We were all just shocked that Peter Parker is into BBC in the MCU.

Her personality makes me hard.

I don't get why Sup Forums thinks a black girl choosing a white guy is somehow liberal propaganda. Wouldn't that actual support Sup Forums mentality?

COLONIZED

>washington monument was built by slaves
WE WUZ STONEMASONS AND CRANE OPERATORS AND ARCHITECTS AND SHEEIT

Since they're turning white characters black, can we have it the other way around? I'm ready for white Blade, white Storm, white 50 Cent, white Morpheus, white Eddie Murphy.

I liked her character and thought it was cute to have the potentially future MJ crushing on oblivious Parker.

is she black in the comics

>"I have to go protest at some embassies"
>"PROTESTING IS PATRIOTIC!"

I mean technically that's true, but it feels a little out of place in a Spider-Man movie.

This. He could easily be hitting that. Slamming her from behind while she's posting on tumblr.

It's very hip and trendy to feel a sense of political unrest right now, so lazy writers are just taking cues from current events to help appeal to today's audience

Michael Jackson, now shut up and go back to reading your comics little boy

The problem is MJ is so ingrained for her look and it matters a lot. She is one of the top hotties and fan favorites in comics for her look and to change that will get blow back as it is a staple.

Changing the way Aquaman looked for instance doesn't matter cause his looks were never a big seller on the character. As long as he looked fairly ripped it be fine.

>racemixing is Sup Forums mentality
Oh honey.

You have no power to change things even if you so wanted.

>marxist drivel
ok?

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

yes it was wonderful, very progressive, exactly what i want in comic book movies

>>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
wait, is Gwen Stacy black now too?

>muh need to jerk off my little pee pee to childrens movies

holy fuck grow up dude

why does peter parker look like a teen who smokes a pack a day

Female roasties cannot compete with the BBC

Why would Peter want some girl who goes on about slavery and shit all the time and she's wrong?

these two apes

She ain't in this movie. Instead, we got Betty Whateverthefuckhernameis.

why didn't they show her with makeup on? i couldn't careless if she's a nigger or not at least try make her look presentable and sexy like Mary Jane.

WE

wow, so only Peter is white?

fuck u op
i'm not a roastie im a nazi
only jews are allowed to call us roasties

This movie already stars white Miles Morales.

Yeah I am not sure if a lot of it isn't just false flagging or if we are that infested by Sup Forums

She was perfectly fine. It was kinda cute how she was interested in Peter but tried to hide it.

The "whited up" those girls pretty well. They didn't go full black with darkest-night skin and fros.

and the villains are white guys

Who the fuck puts on that much make-up to go to school?

And make-up is a lie.

She will when she gets some confidence in the sequel. Obligatory makeover scene.

Yeah, dude. Next we should have a multicultural remake of The Big Lebowski, where Lebowski is black and John Goodman is Indian and Steve Buscemi is Asian, but not white Asian, like a dark tanned south East-Asian.

>can't stop seeing Peter dressed as a midshipman and the two sheboons in nothing but loincloth and beads

Seriously if she was white we would have NOTHING but threads about the "qt autistic new MJ"

Why are you such an insecure faggot?
Its a fucking spider-man movie

He is white and should be jewish but nobody complains about that.

Don't pretend these are GREAT WHITE stories that are being stolen

They are jewish stories. They were never yours.

There is no Michelle in the comics. She coincidentally shares the initialized nickname of Peter's wife from the comics of "MJ." No shit, that's what the shitstorm is over. They could even seamlessly add Mary Jane Watson into the MCU at this point because nothing would change.

>my friends call me MJ
>you have friends?
fuck you marvel

is this what its like to go to high school in new york

Peter is making out with Mockingbird in the comics now.

MJ was fine, but I could not buy this guy as Flash. I like the actor but it didn't match.

Well no. The white kid being there is inaccurate.

Then how about you have a bunch of kikes up on screen race-mixing then

What if this MJ is just a set up for the actual MJ? A white red head girl shows up in the next movie also called MJ/Mary Jane and it bugs the shit out of Michelle/MJ and it becomes a love triangle situation.

It was a different time.

Race mixing is never ok under any circumstance. Everyone pushing the "colonized/bleached" meme or the "asian women > white women" are just stealth jews trying to destroy the white race.

That would be weird given their age and the general tone of marvel movies but I don't care.

Is that all you have? Is that all that is valuable about you? Your skin?

does he wear the spider man suit?

or does he make her wear it?

If it's okay to replace Mary Jane, who was always characterized by being a popular hottie with red hair, then it's okay to replace any character in any movie for the sake of diversity. This now means that no character's looks have any meaning anymore. Any media that you may have held dear in the past can now be rebooted and the iconic traits that endeared you can be rendered obsolete by the new progressive age. We're told to just be okay with this, and that complaining about it means you're an insecure butthurt beta. So, caring about a character enough that, when the content creators deviate from the established traits, to speak up, now makes you a racist shitlord. Why do we watch movies or read stories in the first place? To relate to a shared common experience. Some people emotionally invest in stories and characters, and when they're changed on a whim, it's disrespectful to fans.

If you only cared about the skin of a character then you never cared about them to begin with

Fucking Vulture is completely different from the comics. Why aren't you complaining about that?

>anything that doesn't conform to my retard sensibilities are never ok and anyone who disagrees are shills

It's unfortunate that your sense of reality has become this degenerated

she's a dirty greasy edgelord turbohacker, it's a miracle she's even in school still. if she was a boy, she'd end up basement dweller like me

>losing your virginity while Karen walks you through it and judges your performance

Ok. So what?

Peter Parker BLACKED

>Karen laughs when you cum in a minute
what the fuck was Stark thinking when he made Karen?

They should have cast Donald Glover as Spider-Man.

What if they had swapped the casting of her with Transformers 5? Would there have been any complaints?

He is cast as the uncle of the next spider-man

Racemixing is what's degenerate.

he's not gay

Why would anyone care what you want?

Or just have the criminal he played be Miles Morales who goes from committing crime to being a hero himself

No, your life is degenerate.

Because this version of peter portrays the white knight cis scum cuck that tumblr women want

Which one are you?

cherrypicked from reddit

Changing their ethnicity actually changes who they are.

Fucking your siblings makes inbread babies, race mixing is literally the opposite of degenerate.

Not really. If the ethnicity is a core part of the character sure but they are generally changed more by other stuff

Like I hate the new Flash. Not because he is a Poo but because he isn't a jock.

identity politics is degenerate and autistic. get a job you tribalist parasite

No it doesn't, it's called writing where you can do "literally" what ever you want

Hit a nerve, did I?

I am starting to wonder if he is a false-flagging SJW who wants to make a point about how both sides are equally annoying.

>butthurt white roasties will disagree
why would they be butthurt when they have much better black men at their disposal white boi?

No, false flagging is what the alt-right do (as well as projecting and claiming everyone else is doing it).

That rump roast though.

Flash literally does not work if he isn't the very stereotypical All-American type.
He HAS to be white. Or at least taller than 5'5

This paints a really sad picture of your life.

transfer the chink weight to sheboons

>confirmed virgin who never leaves his house

I'd be fine with it

the only kind of people who go to Sup Forums meetups are already socially inept lonely weirdos who are desperate for any kind of friendship, of course a Sup Forums meetup is going to attract the worst of the worst. anyone with any sense would know that showing up there could come back to haunt you.

No white American parents today would name their kid flash unless they want him to get bullied. Indian parents are autistic enough to do it though.

He has to be a jock

does your abject pity make you feel superior to people? is that why you post these comments?

Its different anons who are pitying

It just means you have nothing to offer other than being white. That is really fucking sad.

>Race is just skin

Kike detected

I am not gonna read some Sup Forums drivel long post that impressed you because it contains more words than you know.
Make your own points or get out.

It's not Sup Forums drivel it's Lovecraft

niggers are ugly and i don't like seeing them in my movies

>WUZ KANG

That snapchat was from when Zendaya was thrown out of a Vonn's store (I assume Walmart/Target type place) for which she claimed was for being black.

I had a bald, middle aged man who kept flailing his arms in excitement throughout my showing. Anybody else have any autistic encounters?

See that is honesty. I respect that more.

The black chick that played Liz looked like a chocolate Emilia Clarke in alot of her scenes. Anyone else see that?