Have any of you ever worked with an actually productive black person...

Have any of you ever worked with an actually productive black person, who didn't lie and offload work on other people and adjust their race card as much as possible?

Yeah.

Not since high school.

Yes, but they are few and far between.

Yeah, there's plenty in the Army. About half of them are hard workers there, maybe more depending on the unit. But in the civilian world, it'd be more like 1 in 5.

Yes but only black women

yes, and she is mentally retarded and alone

lmao

Literally never.

I did once, he was really good at drawing too and worked hard.
But then he actually started talking about how "blacks wuz kings and whites wer slaves" shit.

Which was a real shame desu.

>be black
>get hired at a medium food restaurant
>start as dishwasher
>year and half later im assistant GM on salary
Get wrekt

Sudanese people are literally the worst

Only one Jamaican girl I worked with was a model employee, she also had the greatest ass you've ever seen, not even being a nigger.

Yes.

D&D?

>Have any of you ever worked with an actually productive black person, who didn't lie and offload work on other people and adjust their race card as much as possible?
In my entire career there's been one black co-worker who wasn't a total loser. interesting enough, he was doing the job just for shits and giggles as he was already retired and earning a pension.

>black person, who didn't lie and offload work on other people and adjust their race card as much as possible
I work odd jobs (old has-been) and no. Jobs I work is dock loader or similar and plenty of poc's show up for that. And they NEVER!!!!!!!! pull their weight

Yes. Why is this even a question? You have to live under a rock to actually believe otherwise.

>In my entire career there's been one black co-worker who wasn't a total loser. interesting enough, he was doing the job just for shits and giggles as he was already retired and earning a pension.
One rare ....... indeed. They exist. But oooh so rare

>One rare ....... indeed. They exist. But oooh so rare
Correct. Every single other one has been a burden on the job and those working around them. It would actually have been better off for everyone in the business if that black person(s) weren't there.

Yes, but out of the 30 or so blacks I worked with over the years, 3 gay black males and 2 women actually pulled their own weight and worked hard, the rest were useless and actually hindered everything and anything.

My Jimmy Johns manager was a crack-addicted nigger until he found Jesus. Nice guy.

Could have been worse, serious, a lot of them get locked up and find Mohammed in jail.

A few but thats because the people and supervisors I had didnt take shit from anyone.
You slacked and people would make your work worse than it was initially

No, on another note every black guy i've ever worked with has been consistently late and eats cheetos every break.

I did community service in highschool at a Goodwill. A young black kid with I believe cerebral palsy worked at the store. He was an efficient, intelligent, kind young guy. A black kid in a wheelchair could pull more weight than today's niggers.

Three know their job and do it capably.
>Power gap
One attempts to do his best but this is his third job so I at least understand why he slacks off, that's why he gets the graveyard shift.
>Power gap
>
One is literally a golem, if you don't give him exact information he'll fuck up
>
>
>
The 50+ other niggers I've dealt with for work are shit and I'd be pretty okay with the cops just blowing off their heads than them collecting unemployment or taking up space at a job

yes but he was an actual african american from ghana, he hates niggers here. he even calls them niggers

Yeah. He was big and gay, named Geoffrey.

He was extremely nice, to everybody, but hated half our coworkers and bosses. He was smart and worked hard too, and we always talked about interesting stuff and shit talked other people behind their backs lel

> black manager for my friends band
> never books them for anything but still wants a cut when they play
> replaced by a jewess a couple months ago
He was so bad at his job he still hasn't realized he doesn't manage them any more and hasn't gotten paid in months. It's pretty sad though, he's actually a pretty cool dude socially

I have worked with three black people two of them where bro tier meanwhile the other one was a fucking lazy piece of shit than even the other blacks hated, but the deal is that here blacks aren't nearly as bad as US blacks.

My boss is the only black man I have respect for.

>He's old and has been through the best and worst of society
>works hard as hell in a warehouse full of idiots
>doesn't like shitty workers but also tries to be your best friend out of work
>wisest man I know.
>pulls the most hours in the warehouse
>taught me the meaning of being an adult and being a responsible member of society

Right, the army discriminates on merit, not color.
Hardworking blacks get promoted, slacker whites don't. (In 1984-1992 anyway)

Civilian life, pretty much the same. I think people just don't notice all the lazy whites stuck in bottom jobs or living at home.

Post ass

Saw a black coworker cheat at work, he saw me seeing him too. Didn't care much about it, I've cheated too but not that reckless.

Basicly filled out a research at random to increase statistics.
He's pretty chill though but likes to sing and it's pretty strange, like "Naaah,naah,nuuh,wooo,naah" or some shit quietly while he roams around the office.

Yes, He's the one that redpilled me that if you stay in black culture you will either end up dead or in jail by the age 25. works harder/ faster than the other white guys, loves AR's , jeeps and white culture. He does not want to breed. perfect example of Nigger culture vs. Black culture.

Motivation! He felt he had something to prove. Whilst his abel-bodied "brothers" all felt they were owed something just for existing

Started new job recently.
Only white out of 4 new hires. 1 fired for doing personal business on clock, another in his way out because he keeps coming in late. Other is going so slow it's messing up the t schedules for everyone.

Kill me.

Hang in there. As the boss man weed out the useless, every replacement is a chance for a decent co-worker. Been there, done that, still doing it (short term jobs... best I can get in this decade)

Twice.

Once was when I got a part time job welding truckbeds together for a small construction contractor. I worked there for a little over a year, every weekday after classes for 5 hours.

He taught me how to use a gas torch to cut and weld, and was probably the hardest worker there.

Huge guy, had to be 250 pounds of muscle, but soft spoken and used to read books on his breaks and lunches.

Other guy was in an IT unit at an office I worked in, and he was the whitest black dude I've ever met. Sounded like a stereotypical white surfer dude and used to play Pathfinder and Warhammer PNP RPGs with him. He also played guitar pretty well.

I'm an actually productive black person, who doesn't do any of that shit.
Just kidding I'm a NEET

I worked with ONE my entire career. Been in the same law firm for almost 9 years, and we had one female african employee that was fantastic but go figure she was let go because she was late almost every day and took 2+ hour lunch breaks. Nice titties too damn