DS9 Thread

Just say the first 2 episodes and I'm hooked. Starts off with a cyborg Pacard killing the main characters wife and ends with him tripping balls trying to explain what time is to some aliens that live in a worm hole. Also, hot pony tail chick is really a 150 year old dude that was friends with the captain. So where to start with this? Which episodes should be skipped? I might do what I did with NG and just watch all the 2 part'ers.

The last season is absolute shit and will taint everything.

DS9 is tough because the head writer enjoyed dropping in very important future plot-points into seemingly innocuous episodes.
I believe the Dominion was introduced in an episode about Quark's wacky schemes.

Last season really ends storylines in the worst way. Not tragic way, but just awful way

You're a fucking pleb. Sysco thinks he can talk shit to Picard about the Borg? Maybe there's a reason he is a Commander at the beginning, and Jean Luc is the Captain of the Flag vessel of Starfleet.

TNG > DS9. Get fucked.

To be fair, blacktain crisco lost his wife in the borg attack at wolf 359, the one with locutus.

It's a slow build but it's worth it. The Dominion war is what makes DS9 stand out. Once it gets to that point, it's great.
seasons 1-2 are really slow, but they establish everyone's characters really well.
Those first two seasons can be a trudge, though.

he was having an interaction with the man who was directly responsible for the death of his wife and mother of his son.
I'd say he handled it pretty well, considering.

Here you go, hope this helps, because DS9 is fucking awesome.

Well thankfully Riker handled business. Captain Picard did nothing against the Federation willingly.

Want to hear a funny joke?
What's the difference between Jadzia and the wormhole?
There are still a few alien species that haven't been inside the wormhole.

>Oh, I'm sure you would. You'd like nothing more than to pry into my personal affairs. Well, I'm not interested in dissecting my childhood. I only want to save my people from the Dominion. I don't need someone to walk in here and hold my hand. I want someone to help me get back to work. And you, my dear, aren't up to this task. I mean, look at you. You're pathetic. A confused child trying to live up to a legacy left by her predecessors. You're not worthy of the name Dax. I knew Jadzia. She was vital, alive. She owned herself. And you? You don't even know who you are. How dare you presume to help me? You can't even help yourself. Now get out of here before I say something unkind.
O-oh, yeah? W-w-well at least Bashir actually wants to fuck me, you ugly foreveralone incel lizardman.

Go straight to "in the pale moonlight." Thank me later.

Who said that to her?

It's a fake piece of advice.

Whats the original greentext? I know I recognize it.

The forever alone permavirgin fedora tipper known as Simple Garak.

Who does
>O-oh, yeah? W-w-well at least Bashir actually wants to fuck me, you ugly foreveralone incel lizardman.
describe?

I know it's Jonah Hill but whats the complete greentext?

Great response. I lol'd.

>cyborg Pacard killing the main characters wife

The greentext is a quote from Star Trek.

never seen the pilot of ds9, have you? it's picard as locutus leading the invasion of the hew-mons in wolf 359 and the borg kill sisko's wife

its actually a good pilot honestly

Someone who just wanted to get punched by Sisko again