>Suicide Squad and fucking Doctor Strange look better than JL and WW
>shitty tv Flash is better than movie Flash

Truly this must be darkest timeline.

>everyone praising JL and WW footage
>Sup Forumsntrarian says otherwise

Also CW flash suit is dogshit.

maybe your opinions just shit and your a faggit contemplate that

this is a joke from when Smallville was on TV. we got real costumes now

No they're ALL still leather biker shit.

And yet it still looks better than the jl shitp

What a waste of quints, bickering over pointless shit

>everyone

you mean the same idiots who praised BvS before it turned to be the turd of the century?

Fuck you I like Barrys new suit.

>he thinks Suicide Squad looks good

>Suicide Squad is a fully developed film coming out in a couple of weeks
>WW looks fucking awesome
>Dr. Strange looks like Inception 2 starring a birthday party magician
>We don't know jack shit about movie Flash or JL because the movie doesn't come out until November 2017 and it's still in production

Nice b8t m8t.

It's not, you're just too much of a gloomy faggot to do anything but bitch about media anymore.

I just find it funny how Marvel is doing amazing movie wise (when compared to DC) but is absolutely shit in the comic department. At least DC has that little TV universe they can grow.

For me personally all hope rides on Suicide Squad. I'll still watch Wonder Woman but if those tank hard I might just forget about Justice League.

suicide squads looks like trash.

TV Flash suit looks better than movie's flash tho.

WW looks like its well directed but you can't save it from gadots shitty acting. She has the same dead eye expression the entire time in BvS and in this trailer

JL looks like quipshit

I am hopeful for SS though

What happens if JL is a critical/comerical disappointment on par with BvS?

I'll probably watch all of them. Suicide Squad looks like it's going to be legitimately good, especially since Snyder doesn't have a hand in it.

I'm more worried about WW but I liked the trailer a lot.

>Dr.Strange looks good

>JL looks like quipshit

They cut together punchlines and lighter moments to specifically counter criticism from BvS that it was too dark. The movie's not even finished yet.

This never happened. You're a faggot

Snyder will probably get fired and they'll enter panic mode and start changing things everywhere since they are commited to this shitshow.

After everything breaks down Flash will reboot the entire thing and we'll get good movies.

You don't have to think it looks good to be better than Justice League. Being better than what we've seen of Justice League is a pretty low bar to clear.

Ahhahahahahahahhaahahahahaha
Someone post the screencaps

STANDING OVATIONS!

STANDING OVATIONS!

EVERY ACTOR PRAISED!