twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/763391459110313984

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU
youtube.com/watch?v=pj3vYDxdhv4
youtube.com/results?search_query=don lemon cuts off
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED

FPBP

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Pot
Kettle
Black

You're lacking in subtlety.

kill self

Got a link of the debate?

kill yourself

Don Lemon really has shown his bias these past few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU

Is there a collection of videos everytime he cut someone's mic because they didn't say what he wanted them to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=pj3vYDxdhv4

here is the interview. Don Lemon is retarded.

Pretty sure the majority of these shills are just anons getting a boner from getting (you)s. It's fucking annoying because they are actively destroying the board for a laugh. But only they are laughing

youtube.com/results?search_query=don lemon cuts off

Where the fuck are the fucking mods?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this Lemon dude is a complete drone, shows how little standards there are in "journalism"

That's racist against Mineral-Americans.

I'm a transboulder who identifies as a chunk of granite and I find Mr. Trump's comments highly offensive.

Thank you for correcting the record.

LOL god damn fucking disgusting.

I think theres just too much for the mods to be able to handle.

And lets also be objective about this. We do not want the mods to start banning people for saying things we dont agree with. That makes us no better than reddit.

All it's going to take is another happening to distract us. But everytime the media twists something Trump says, just expect a bunch of faggots on here to act like shills for CTR, which is literally no different than being real CTR

Not An ARGUMENT!

Come on Lemon shill you can do better.

Trump shills crying about 'others' invading their safe place seem to be a trend on Sup Forums nowadays
that's boring
beta trump supporters ruined that board for good

.05 has been deposited into your account

Wut?

I literally just said that faggots on here are being just as bad as CTR.

The guy here Is memeing. It's a new copypasta from yesterday, it just goes to show how many anons are joining in on it. That guy already got 5 responses for a shitty copypasta, that's whats motivating these retards. The only joy they get in their lives is getting (you)s on Sup Forums, and now they have guranteed (you)s by just pasting that into any thread.

Of course ctr is here too, but we're also destroying ourselves

>Burgers want this guy in charge of national security.

Don Lemon BTFO eternally for all-time

RIP Don Lemon 1966 - current year

Trump will ruin this nation win or lose.He will never admit defeat no matter the vote or electoral vote. He will say he was cheated it was rigged it will never end

Do you really expect that every one here will waste his time to reply to your and all other shill faggot bait? I did so you can fuck off and lube your anus for Hillary's strapon you pumpkin latte drinking, glassess wearing, shitty hipster beard grooming, old bicycle riding, refuggee admiring, muslim loving, transgender retardkin plexaqueer bull preppin cuck faggot shill can fuck off back to tumblr

WHEN WILL THIS COPYPASTA END

Fuck off CTR. American Merkel will be absolutely BTFO in the debates.

Every time someone has claimed that Trump was dangerous he was endorsing people to kill him.
All the media, all the journalist and politics, they wat him dead, well Trump has his people too.
That's the message.
And it was a great message.
It's either Trump or Timothy Mcveigh.

Woah i see that Trump is finally focusing on his policy substance rather than insulting people... oh wait he did it again!

Fucking Drumpfkins when will you learn that he is a retard and most like a Clinton plant. Can wait for November 8th.

You are no better than plebbit

Taiwanese Image Board vs. Link aggregation site

most likely*

Write something in Serbian

Oh wait you can't, proxy using shill

This. Seasoned Sup Forumsacks can read through CTR bullshit as if it's second nature. It's easy. Just stay vigilant and continue to drop as many redpills as you can stand. We'll end up converting a few I guarantee it.

They're wasting their time, but they're paid to do it.

are you suggesting that we ban ideas that we don't agree with?

Please don't call me a shill

I think dan bongino could have defended his argument better. All he had to say was that Donald trump's comments were in reference to that if Hillary stacked the Supreme Court with liberals and they abolished the 2nd amendment, people with guns would use their right to abolish the government

Dans a smart guy I'm suprised he didn't say that

Lmao he has praised Don Lemon in the past

wtf is this

There are two ways to look at what Trump said, and both are legally, morally, and ethically right.

The way I understood what Trump said was that you can fight against anti 2A people by voting against them, with pro 2A people working together, they can throw a lot of weight

OR

If the government tries to erode your rights, use the 2A to fight back against them. What's wrong with that? That's what it's for.

So either way could have worked. Lemon is a fruit.

lemon was fairly friendly with trump before he sealed the nomination

once he did, lemon went shill overdrive... cnn is unwatchable

I think what trump was saying is, "Hey, if she takes your guns, kill them all".

Which really isn't that outlandish of an argument.

he's a motherfucking pineapple, doggggg.

shut up marie!

k...you slobbering retards keep me posted

KILL EM ALL DONALD

SIEG HEIL

how did this shit start? i see it in every thread last two days.

When the going gets tough, Lemon goes to commercial break!

it's a meme you dip

pasta from last night.

>CTR pasta

I think we need to appreciate the fact that we have a presidential candidate who tweets gems like

>dumb as a rock

top. kek.

I wanted to post this.

Don Lemon got his asshole stretched hard and was made to look like a idiot. I am actually happy the amount of shilling is doing for Hillary because it's becoming incrediblely obvious how bias the media are. Even people on Kikebook are saying how bias the media is. I think I see where he is going with this.

Trump is playing with the media and keeps baiting them. He acts like he is baited then baits the media. Since they hate him so much they do whatever they can to stop him and it's forcing people to pick a side. People are getting sick of having the latest Trump "scandal" being reported over actual news. Even blue pilled normies are probably getting sick of how bias the media is.

>88

> nigger apes constantly and mutes opposition microphone
> yes or no > yes or no
> we just **recently** had an interview of a secret service and he said what i`m saying now
Chink ugger tier argument.

you're exaggerating a bit. if you can't take a few bs comments Sup Forums is the wrong place to be.

AHHAHA YAAAAASSS

WEE MAN WENT N FEL FER THA MEEM

AHAHAHHAHAHHA

> but the joke gone old on the 35th repetition of it

Kek Wills IT!!!

MAGA DONALD MAGA!!!

>only captcha trees, mountains, bodies of water and flowers

up