Feminism, lol

Feminism, lol

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/obama-era-suicide-rate-u-s-highest-30-years/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/183/2/100.short
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/28/male-suicide-rates-massively-increase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa, that steep slope almost hides the fact that an increase of 10 suicides per 100,000 over 50 years is only +0.01%

retarded?

Statistics - don't ever never fucking NEVER EVER try to make YOUR point using statistics EVER again.

Fucking leaf.

>Rustled

>canadian intelectuals

Great, now try to comprehend the point. The slope is much higher for men than women. Feminism is a lie and you're a faggot.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/obama-era-suicide-rate-u-s-highest-30-years/

Shit bait.
>checks flag
Oh, you were actually being serious.

>assume its feminism for no fucking reason whatsoever
>pol intellectuals

No, I'm just wondering why women are acting like the cards are stacked against them and men have everything easy.

So feminists completely ignoring male(as a demograph) sufferage and only focusing on women's issues, whilst claiming to be fighting for both sexes, is not laughable to you?

Leaves, man.

In every single survey done on the subject, women living in more patriarchal societies report more happiness than those living in more "equal" societies.

This should surprise nobody.

suffering, dude.
suffrage is voting rights.

>So feminists completely ignoring male(as a demograph) sufferage and only focusing on women's issues, whilst claiming to be fighting for both sexes, is not laughable to you?

how is the legitimacy of feminism related to the subject of the OP retard ?

The OP shows higher suicide rates and blindly blames feminism and i point out how fucking retarded that is.

>urr durr leaves man

off yourself inbred fuck

Suicide is common among those who are more intelligent in some regard. Obviously you just get mentally ill people too.

Men on average are just smart than women and over the years there has been a lot more to learn. Fewer women are likely to take this up.

There's yer graph burger

What I'm trying to understand is why you are defending feminism in 2016.

From ~15 to ~25.
10/15*100=67%

26/16 = 1.625 or an increase of 62.5%

damn youre really stupid man im not even kidding get your head checked

Why do leafs stick up for feminism lmao

Granted OP's image only goes up to 2000, it's still nonetheless true 16 years on.

The highest ethnic group for suicide has for the last while been old white men; predominately for loneliness related to depression.

Recently that demographic has been replaced with young white men instead.

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/183/2/100.short

Yeah man, get butthurt over people criticizing your religion of feminism. It's cool. Ad hominems are cool too. Especially to avoid actually trying to talk to other people.

That's what I'm saying!

We need to get the female suicide rate up!

Great article exposing media distortion breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/28/male-suicide-rates-massively-increase/

Clearly they have an agenda

They're desperately trying to hijack the female vote.

>What I'm trying to understand is why you are defending feminism in 2016.
where have i defended feminism ? I simply pointed out that higher suicide rate could be 39028248 different things and blaming feminism for it without research is fucking stupid

>URRR A LEAF YOU DEFEND FEMINISM BRO LOL

where the fuck have i defended it ? Not only that but now you have unironically concluded that im a feminist simply because i didnt automatically equated feminism and higher suicide rate.

Like how fucking brainded do you need to be ? Is it because it's an english board or are legit that dumb ?

I never blamed feminism, although it may very well be responsible. I simply laughed at the notion of inequality that feminists portray. How dense are you?

>where have i defended feminism ? I simply pointed out that higher suicide rate could be 39028248 different things and blaming feminism for it without research is fucking stupid
see
It's laughable. Feminism is a joke. Like American soccer.

Also this guy. He gets feminism in 2016.

again. feminists constantly claim that the world is against them and women are oppressed etc. etc.

never mind that women win child custody 75% of the time and men comprise 97% of workplace deaths

ah ok, its not like your OP was awfully detailed.

>see
it doesnt show how im defending feminism

im aware of that

A

I wouldn't blame feminism, more of the fact that men carry through with what they're going to do, women attempt suicide for attention. I.E. Men normally blow their Brains out with a bullet and women normally try to od, a lot of the time the od is never fatal enough to kill, just enough for attention and sympathy

It's not the feminism

It's this modern world wich alienates those who are not fit for it.