Sup Forums what show could be considered like "Earthbound: the animated series"?

Sup Forums what show could be considered like "Earthbound: the animated series"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-0jzItr-cg&t=1m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=1-0jzItr-cg&t=2m0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think you understand your own question.

You should build a super computer that will ask it for you.

I just ask what cartoon show could be considered a counterpart to the vidya Earthbound.
not my fault if you are retarded.

And I don't think you understand what you are doing.

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

>INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER

steven universe[/spoiler

Steven Universe.

Earthbound is really something unique that isn't comparable to other media, in part due to the interactive nature of video games and how that contributes to the unfolding of the story.

I don't know how you feel about Adventure Time, but check out this clip of the upcoming episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-0jzItr-cg&t=1m5s

Digimon

Evangelion.

i don't think there is a show out there that would be considered the earthbound of cartoons.
unless you consider these guy's suggestions

Something that looks innocent, but makes one question facets of their life regarding faith, childhood, and growing up?

Moral Orel.

true, except you don't fight an alien demon in the end

Adventure Time, actually. It starts simple and childish but ends up with cosmic events and Lovecraftian monsters beyond comprehension.

Some trippy imagery, at least.

"I'M A CHURCH!"

>No one quote Ed,Edd'n Eddy or Hey Arnold!

>42

perhaps you should try on finding something parallel to a media on which you have your own opinion and not someone elseĀ“s

those are too grounded, to be earthbound

Those cartoons are too good to be earthbound.

Well, Gravity Falls is quirky and charming with funny and serious elements.

But there ain't nothing like earthbound.

Clarence

These.

>Clarence is Ness
>Jeff is Jeff
>Sumo is Poo
>Belson is Porky
>JUSTua is Giygas
I can see it

What's the Mother 3 of Sup Forums?

FLCL

Over the Garden Wall

youtube.com/watch?v=1-0jzItr-cg&t=2m0s

Adventure Time is the closest in terms of themes and style

i dont understand what your asking for. like a show thats massively overrated or thats good?

If we're talking EB Zero (Mother 1), then definitely Gravity Falls. Both start with an adventurous child's discovery of a grand-relative's diary that chronicles otherworldly creatures and strange phenomena.

Also, Mabel is totally an Earthbound-y character.

>Mabel
>Earthboundy

Eeeeeeh, I think Gideon is a lot more Earthboundy. Bit I agree on the Mother 1 point.

>Dipper is Ninten and Ness
>Ford is George
>Bill is Giygas
>Gideon is Porky if he had gotten redeemed in a very lazy and shitty way, good god is Alex a hack

It all makes sense

What is the Undertale of Sup Forums?