Tips fedora

tips fedora

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/10/vatican-cardinal-returns-to-australia-to-face-sexual-assault-charges.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6IaZEkeMNyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big

they could improve the animation a bit.

literally 2 frames per second

Could improve the voice acting a bit. Could add some more episodes too.

reminder that dracula did nothing wrong

>It's another the evil church made me into a super villain episode

He killed millions.

Who is this sperm worm

He was in this piece of shit series.

Yeah, and?

Is that good or bad?

Why is all anime so cliche and boring? The only thing that stands out to me are things like Angel's Egg and Tatami Galaxy. Why won't anime directors figure this shit out? Is "moe shit" just better financially?

THEY MURDERED HIS WAIFU

>doesn't know the origin of Dracula

Can I watch this if I know shit about the source material?

yes

Sure if you want to waste your time with garbage

Most of the Castlevania lore is kind of idiotic, so actually not mentally associating this with the games may actually be beneficial to your enjoyment.

>church burns the wife of a guy with known temper issues that result in him doing things like impaling people on fucking sticks in his front yard
>giant flaming head appears in church telling people they have a year to GTFO if they value their lives
>Nigga you ain't even real.

>Celebrates burning guy's wife a year later like he's some kind of bitch who ain't gonna do shit

>WE GUD BOIS WE DINDU NUFFIN WE IN DA HOUSE O GAWD SAYIN PRAISES TO DA LAWD!

The Church is responsible for Dracula re-entering his Rape Phase. Had they just left well enough the fuck alone, Drac would've been pretty calm and cool while Lisa was alive, would've mourned her when she died (lolmortal) or turned her and basically just been "that guy out on the edge of town" til the end of time.

Tragically bad. Even the og transformers was 6fps

>a bit
A lot. Sypha's accent hopping was bad, but Trevor and the Bishop mumbling was even worse. Wallachians just sounding like English people is also unforgivable, but I guess that comes with Hollywood.

Sounds like a pretty principled group, desu

>When people are mean to me it's totally justified to kill all of them!
FBI tip submitted user.

Fucking christ fags and polacks go back to your board and stop polluting film and tv discussion with your shit. It doesn't fucking matter what, in this story it is evil and that fucking is, deal with it fucking sjw faggot cancerous autists.

>Principled
>burning a bitch to death because reasons
>motherfucking town mayor even says he dabbles in science himself

Don't go to Africa. by your logic they'd be within their rights to burn you at the stake and then eat your ass for having a cellphone.

That Bishop was crooked as fuck and ran the Wallachian church like his own personal mob. Even Trevor points out how out of place it is for Priests to run around carrying weapons.

>christcucks crying about a cartoon
>still think they're any better than muslims

The mumbling was awful. They would randomly start almost whispering

>Inbred drunk farmers discussing goat fucking
>scottish accent
what did they meant by this???

>Mumbling

Maybe your hearing is just shit from years of getting cock jammed down your throat or something. Not a single bit of anything that was said across 4 episodes sounded mumbley or quiet to me.

I don't know, man, Christians haven't killed near as many people lately as Muslims.

>Maybe your hearing is just shit from years of getting cock jammed down your throat
what

Fuck off

Principles in the sense that they did what they should have despite the apparent risk. Moreover, if she hadn't decided to fuck an abomination that feeds on peasant women for nourishment, perhaps this wouldn't have happened

>Love is Love!

Wasn't any real evidence presented of Drac feeding on 'peasant women' with Lisa around. That sounds like something Lisa would've objected to considering her whole "if you cannot be kind to them, at least do them no harm" approach to his dealings with people.

Here's another reply, buddy. You don't really deserved it, but I laughed.

Hello Castlevania voice director.

I'm expected to believe he was sucking down dormice?

He spent the last 400 years terrorizing Eastern Europe, and only briefly stopped when he was married.

Saying "Drac wuz a good boi. he dindu nuffin" is disingenuous.

You can believe he was sucking his own dick while dressed as Superman if you want to. I don't give a fuck, nigga. But Lisa specifically pushed for Drac - and later Alucard - to do no harm to mankind because their lives were already shit and they didn't need more problems than they already had.

I tried to watch this, but the writing and pacing in the first 10 minutes was so fucking awful.

I've ignored castlevania lore since 3 and SOTN

its honestly better of a story than most of them anyhows.

>no simons quest animu

Do you start pissing in a Lion's face just because it fell asleep and then get mad at the lion when it fucking eats you?

Sometimes you leave the lion the fuck alone and be thankful he isn't fucking with you.

Roger, she's a monster. Should have stabbed him in the heart when he was sleeping. Instead was a OK with him killing people as long as he slowed down a tad.

>Dracula
>sleep

Nigga he sleeps less than a relapsed Meth head.

>le church is bad and should le die.
You just know the target audience for this shit and some of them are in this thread right now. Fucking neckbeard fedora redditors always turn anything they touch to shit to promote their godless agenda. Every time they get btfo, they always bring history into the fray, muh crusades this muh 9/11 that. Pathetic. Show is shit by the way, horrible voice acting, cliche asshole character that gets redemption and a macguffin character. Horrible

This was fucking god damned terrible. Who likes it? Who was it made for? Brain-damaged kids?

Why are you so triggered. Don't take it personally.

You can, yes. It's all there in the show, or will be. But if you want to play something to have a reference in mind, play the following games:

Castlevania III
Symphony of the Night.

Both with translation patches, preferably. Especially Symphony of the Night.

Then read up on Leon Belmont if you'd like.

It's just a cartoon man, calm down

>that gif
LMAO

i liked it

gif wasn't funny. neither are you. and this show is shit.

Found the numale cuck

>fedorafags posturing on Sup Forums
>still think they're better than bronies

The church had some bullshit witch trials. I know cause I read the Crucible

>I know because I read a deliberately didactic play which made no effort towards historical accuracy.

Please be trolling

The Spanish dubs are great

I'm only here for warren ellis' writing. Which is snake-fuckingly great

neverinteresting liberal fag detected

>tips fedora
>not whips fedora

You had one job, OP.

You found yourself?

I know. It's not like the Church in the middle ages was actually burning scientists and anyone that didn't fit in at the stake or anything.

just watched it all and WEW was it underwhelming

Alucard's english voice is wrong and sounds like a bitch compared to BARITONE ALU.
>shirtless homo fan service turned to the MAX
(creators trying desperately to bait tumblrfags into "shipping")

The Speakers are such a lame metaphor for liberals.
>Multicultural, hispanic guy, black bg characters, different raced bg characters.
>all wearing blue (the liberal color)
>A woman is the strongest of their group
>le resistance basically

That was then. Good thing they stopped being evil now.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/10/vatican-cardinal-returns-to-australia-to-face-sexual-assault-charges.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

I thought there was only goat fucking in this series so far?

>implying you need to bait them

I was trolling with the Crucible bit, but the church did do those types of witch hunts didn't they?

Literally more likely to be molested by a school teacher than a priest, yet I have to endure them being unironicaly lionized. Probably more likely to be in gay sex orgies too, if using teachers are anything to go by

Not really, at least according to reliable history.

Every womyn character is either
>A good badass scientist
>A good badass magician
or
>EBIL OBBRESSIVE WHITE WOMYN A, B, C WHO GETS KILLED 4 ENABLING DA CHURG OV GAD

outside of the main cast and the old speaker man literally every white person is ignorant, bigoted, violent/oppressive, and evil as shit
every villain is white.
>Bar guys
>Church guys
>Towns people

leigt the only non white characters are literal martyrs of goodness being punished for their virtues as the Speakers.

>FUCK A GOAT
>*gets kicked inches nuts*
>MOTHER FUCKER
>*gets kicked in the nuts*
>OH FUCK
>*gets kicked in the nuts*
It's like it was written by a 12 year old

Alucard was hot in SotN because he was RESPECTABLE and not topless
THE DEGENERATES WENT AND REALLY DID IT

Wait, we're allowed to use avatars now?

Puritans maybe. Church was mostly concerned with heretics, and the actual threshold for an auto de fe was very high

>Alucard
>kicked in the nuts
>zero reaction
>lame throwback joke

fuck it's like this show is written by buzzfeed

>literally every white person is ignorant, bigoted, violent/oppressive, and evil as shit
Sounds accurate to me

I don't recall the Church being so blatantly fucking evil in the games, let alone playing much of a part.

I also don't recall Lisa, Drac's wife, wanting to be a fucking scientist either.
All this cultural marxist "punished for their virtues" is bullshit tier. The Belmonts, Lisa, the Speakers. This (((Netflix))) anime has a massive boner for making the Church evil at all turns.

This show feels like it's made by the Legend of Korra people. All the characters would be badass to like 13 year olds.

Fuck, I forgot about that. And the moment right before that where Trevor basically turns into Urkel after stepping on the trigger for the coffin. Holy fuck it was bad.

Who the fuck places the release trigger of their coffin contraption on the fucking floor like a foot trap???
If you wanted to be awakened wouldn't it have been better to leave say, idk, a fucking lever???
What if a rodent or a stone fell on it??? or that golem? you'd be awakened for literally nothing!

It smells so heavily of "cuzza plot!!"

They actually weren't, you historically illiterate faggot.

Also why leave a STONE GOLEM to guard your sleeping chamber, if there's this giant booby trapped, piece of shit path to the place that no normie could ever traverse to begin with?? (btw they died for sure falling through that final hole onto those rocks)

If Alucard wanted to protect humans, why leave a giant ass golem running around the city catacombs? what if it got out??

why leave the golem there to TEST Trevor if Alucard was just going to fight Trevor anyways?
Also that spinning fucking sword kick to kill the golem was the dumbest unironic action shit i've ever seen in an anime.

Cardinal Pell is literally being framed by the media.

And The fags have been infiltrating the church since the 60's.

It's still the church's fault. Yeah it was fucking retarded of the blonde lady fuck a vampire, but that doesn't absolve the church for murdering her. It's sure as fuck not something that they should have done.

wallmart anime

yeah

everything was bad

literally every aspect was subpar

It's not posturing if I'm literally not offended by anything. You and the mudslimes are the only ones with a problem here.

I thought the backgrounds were really nice. Not being crass. It was essentially the one redeeming aspect of the entire shit show.

No, he found Jesus.

Christ cucks on suicide watch

Sup Forums here. I just watched and man it was great. How will they manage to make Vlad the villain when he's in fact the hero the world deserves?
It reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6IaZEkeMNyE
Dracula did nothing wrong

That's not what posturing means, you retard.

Don't you kids have bed time?

>Sup Forums
>thinking a game adaptation of anything is good
Beat it

I was making a joke. Calm down. Christ cuck :^)

i pray this is bait
>>Reddit

Capatcha: STOP Marl

So bad, so so so bad. Also, wtf is up with 2 fps animation, why even bother?

But it only attacks shitty corrupt people using the church in their favor
Trevor even requested the help of a "real priest" and that guy was shown in good light

>adaptation
If you see it like that then it is shit indeed but i choose to enjoy it by itself, like i said it reminds me more of the movie than Castlevania, at least when it comes to Dracula
Your prayers won't be heard christcuck, your Hebrew God is not real and the four episodes are just fine. Sup Forums elitism is worse than Sup Forums's

As its own thing, it's even worse. The only thing it had going for it was the legacy of its franchise, which they decided to load with dick kicks and witty banter.