Thank you, whoever made the Dr. Katz thread the other week...

Thank you, whoever made the Dr. Katz thread the other week. I'm a couple seasons in now and this show consistently makes me smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EF4FGHflvHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brendon Small is a god

Isn't that Home Movies you're thinking of?

Aw, you're welcome dude.

Watch Home Movies after this.
Coach McGuirk is a legend.

I watched a little of that show back when it was on Adult Swim. It was the first time I ever heard H. Jon Benjamin's voice, and hearing it later on in Archer felt weird.

then watch lucy: daughter of the devil

FUCK whomever recommended Home Movies. Just started it and it's pure shit nowhere near the level of Dr. Katz.

Skip the first season it's dogshit m8
youtu.be/EF4FGHflvHQ

>tfw Dr. Katz is dead

oh hell no

yes it is. katz only voiced a character in home movies

fun fact the original VA for paula molested some young boys

i like the original va better desu

I ask this every Dr. Katz thread and can never get a straight answer: Was Dr. Katz a good father?

Paula Poundstone molested girls actually

Yes. He's a little too easy on Ben, but they have a healthy relationship.

It's widely believed that she was innocent. She took in troubled youths and would help them out. Some shitty kids took advantage of her public image and began litigation. She reached a plea deal to end the case. I assume it was hot off the MJ shit and she didn't want the same treatment. I think she was a drunk, but not a molester. Sucks cuz she's a decent comedian and VA

This. She didn't do it and neither did MJ.

>red labels will inform you that you are not to touch or remove these objects from my room
>yellow labels, you can take them out of the room but you cannot remove them from the house
>green labels mean you can take them out of the house but you can't give them away and bring them back
>beige labels mean that I don't own these items, that I'm borrowing from someone else, therefore if you take them out, then you have somebody else to deal with, not me, because they're somebody else's

nice

Did the best he could, his son is just a loser but means well and isn't a bad person.

Computer animation has really come a long way.

was it autism?

Ben is literally /our/ guy.

No.
That's the irony of the show.
Even though Katz is a Flaming therapist, he's constantly plagued by self doubt and a failure in romance and as a father.

you dint understand the show at all

I understood it perfectly.

Failure is a bit strong but I definitely think that is somewhat intentional as well.

This guy understands the show perfectly.

I was 19-20yo when Katz first started airing and used to watch it at like 1am after I got home from the nightshift with a nice relaxing doob, Spawn also used to air at the same time along with reruns of Aeon Flux, 90's nightime tv was the best