Wtf I hate Hitler now

wtf I hate Hitler now

Liberals really think that your genitalia has anything to do with your actions? Fucking idiots.

small dick conservative detected

(((historians))) say

>why don't we move on
>it was 70 years ago get over it

its interesting really when they still deride him 70 years on, must've touched someone's nerve

These are the people who demand "transgender rights." What do you think?

if this were true, why aren't all liberal nu-males killing people?

You know he was based when the commies are still this mad 70 years on. And that's why, no matter the damage he did to nationalism or Europe, I will never condemn him.

It's not like I'm surprised anymore after seeing the stuff they are pulling off recently.

Yes, I am a conservative because I have a small penis, you are correct, Canada.

exactly.

The one testical bit was confirmed as soviet propaganda, but since when as the left cared about real history? They're out to Correct the Record.

>liberals shit on hitler
>when he was one of their own, just from a different time period
Hitler today would be a scrawny art student at a state college

The kikes really are obsessed with Hitler's dick.

Did you also know he had man boobs and pink sock??? Wow haha hitler fanboys btfo

This article changes everything. Some guy with a hipster beard oh and a girl wrote that Hitler had a small penis, time to start spitting on the graves of my ancestors.

It's kind of funny how they talk so much shit about Christ and Hitler, really activates my mental almonds.

>muh dick

not true, he was shot in the inner side of the thigh in ww1 and awarded a medal for actions related to that

his testicle was ruptured and had to be amputated

He was a non-Aryan Jew with numerous perversions and deformities, so we should hate him! Fucking antisemitic ableist sexually-repressed Nazi!

Why are they objectifying this man?

>hitler waged war because he had a small dick
thanks historians, no need to read books or understand the deeply complicated and mysterious intricacies of his motivations, he was just compensating...it all makes sense now.

omg Hitler had a small penis? hahaha this reveals how totally ridiculous it is for me to want the white race to thrive, I am now #AgressivelySupportingMurderessHillaryClinton

Hypospadia hasnt got anything to do with dick size. How do they get there?

List his motivations retard

> Huuuuur nazis and republicans have small penises huuuuuuur

Well, I for one would love black people if my dick was as big as theirs so there may be something in this theory.

>degenerate nig tier form of derision/ social smearing
>i wonder who could be behind this

Wow, this body shaming really disgusts me.

greatest orator of the twentieth century.
one of the most influential humans to ever exist.

they've run out of shit to throw

>rothwell

how you guys tolerate hitlers scat fetish and meth addiction is beyond me

This has to be satire.

>Rothwell.
>Mayo.
>Craigslist.
Yeah this is about as legitimate as it gets.

>1) Ensure that the German people and nation continue to exist as a free and self-sustaining entity
There, listed. Now what?

but how did he rape children then? check mate sjws

So do the Russians have parts of his body or did he make it in time for his morning shift at VW in Argentina?

>a book claims

so what? a book claims that reptile aliens in human skin run the world

It's a well documented fact that microdicks aid baby penetration.

>No body found
>Just a skull
>He had a deformed penis and one ball guys
>Trust us, we are (((scientists)))

>activates my mental almonds
Wat

Every year there are new stories about Hitler's johnson... Next it will be "HITLER'S PENIS WAS STOLEN BY ALIUMS!"

Hitler was also a woman according to the skull analysis.

wtf i hate hitler now?

>he rose to power because he wanted to compensate for his tiny pee-pee

Guy's been dead forever and they still slander him, why?

If I went by everything these ((historians)) say it would be safe to assume Hitler was a homosexual, one nut, micro dick who killed jews because he was bad at art.

Shit is hilarious.

So let's see: Hitler was a gay black Jew with a tiny penis, only one ball, a meth addiction and a shit fetish

>historians
they mean jews

What dick? You're British, you don't have dicks kek.

Even your immigrants are dicklesd cowards.

Wouldn't that make him the least privileged man on the planet? Was he also trans?

Truly diverse

t. The country that chops half their dicks off at birth

>not true, he was shot in the inner side of the thigh in ww1
i saw on the (((History Channel))) that he was injured by an exploding artillery shell

meaning he was a true warrior and hero to look up to

i saw on the goy network that he lost is when another man was sucking his dick and he got caught and the guy accidentally ripped his balls off and he screamed " I'm going to gas 6 gorillian jews for this!!!"

>hypospadias
>Penis size

Completely unrelated. This is some lazy Hitler slander, at least come up with a story that 10 seconds on Google doesn't tear up.

Clearly he used French feet to make himself seem taller. In reality he was a manlet like Napoleon.
You know what they say about manlets. Dicklets.

>not enjoying activated almonds
Enjoy your regular no gains almonds manlet

Are we really even surprised by this nonsense? The subliminal cuckold baiting has reached a fever pitch. Their argument is LITERALLY "muh dick"

How do you actually find evidence for something like that?

(((They))) will never stop degrading this man with their lies, even though he's been long dead.
I wonder what they will say about Trump in 100 years.

>HAHA HITLER HAD A SMALL DICK

These fucking people, it's pathetic.

Hitler according to MSM was: A drug addict, had brown eyes, was in deep love with his cousin, was a vegetarian, a pedophile, half-Jewish, one testicle, deformed penis, dementia schizophrenia, syphilis, impaired blurry vision, delusions of grandeur ala psychosis, didn't knew there was a war against Russia..... and the list can go on.

I feel bad for eva braun desu

Don't be. Hitler was a master of the blitzkrieg bed technique.
The technique requires heavy weaponry.

someone was paid to dig into research about hitler's cock

is this real life?

>jews are such subhumans they got btfo by a man who was: A drug addict, had brown eyes, was in deep love with his cousin, was a vegetarian, a pedophile, half-Jewish, one testicle, deformed penis, dementia schizophrenia, syphilis, impaired blurry vision, delusions of grandeur ala psychosis, didn't knew there was a war against Russia..... and the list can go on.

wow i hate jews now

From what I recall Trump is the only candidate to ever bring up dick size.
But yeah, blame everything on your boogeyman of the month

>rothwell

They did it for free.

Obama spoke about his dick on national TV.

>right wingers are immature / petty / just acting on emotion
>HITLER HAD A TINY PENIS!! HAHA LOL HIS WIENER WAS TINY LMAO

fucking hell

80 years have passed and kikes are still mad

I feel pitty for the nu-male who wrote this

No man would ever wrote something like this, even if its hitler

What's the point of this smear campaign 70 years too late?

>Guys! Stop trying to resurrect Hitler from his stolen ashes! He had a TINY PENIS!!!

Also:
>tiny penis makes you violent
Literally every shred of evidence that has ever existed contradicts that notion.

>Literally every shred of evidence that has ever existed contradicts that notion.
can confirm. i have a tiny dick and i'm gentle as a lamb

Did he do it as an argument?

((( HISTORIANS )))

>a book claims that reptile aliens in human skin run the world
Thats 100% true though

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of Fuhrer. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

He was in jail though.

He wrote a book about personal struggle while in jail

Guys been dead for over 50 years. He was are still talking about his penis. Come on now

*jews are still talking about his penis

hilter was a faggot, but the "one ball" is a meme pushed by antifa

So does that mean that having a tiny micro penis will make you do great things?

>oy vey the goyim are starting to forget about the 6 gorillion! our bread & circus scheme is TOO effective!
>lugenpresse shits out 'research'
>DUDE HAS SMALL DICK LMAO
Libtards who eat this up need to be shot and purged.