It's tradition

And it will never stop

Name one reason as to why you like Estonia

What's sad is Fenno-Swedes get caught in between

its cute:3

none

>this much a*glo damage control
sad, just sad

Aside from the Finn, the swede is the least attractive and most low test looking one in that photo

Iceland because it’s on an island on its own. I always wondered what it’s like to live on an isolated island from other countries

this should be the finnish face

dunno, don't you guys always pick on Estonians for wanting to be included as Nordics but aren't

>the burger thinks that these are actually pics of Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and Finns
dude

If I was a girl I would only fuck guys who look like this

depressing and shit

finland is pretty much an island, nobody lives far up north where the land border with sweden starts and nobody ever goes to russia

faroe

Sweden

>look we're so strong, we can kill and rape civilians!!!!
>gets butt fucked by any actual trained warriors
>my n*Rdic ass is on fire

>>look we're so strong, we can kill and rape civilians!!!!
>gets butt fucked by any actual trained warriors
Ah yes I know this one

what is vietnam

>mutt sticking up for his anglo dad
nice try but a*glos need to be put under danelaw again

>this makes sw*Doids tremble with fear

jesus christ, built like a bear with retard strength to top it off

Beware.

You can really tell how dominant Swedish culture was by posting Finnish memes

That pic makes me laugh like hell

A literal race of downies

1. Swedish vikings were traders
2. In the Swedish army, the Finns did the raping and the killing
3. Don't generalize, Finns were never vikings and therefore our asses weren't on fire except now because you have disrespected our brothers

död åt svennar

Certainly. Swedish rape babies is what they are.

Finnanon is a honorary Swede. He doesn't even post in /mämmi/ but entertains his masters in sverigetråden instead.

>1. Swedish vikings were traders
Not even close to the truth. Why are you spreading lies, Pekka Poikki?

Every swedish baby is a rapebaby

whiter than you Billybob

Finnanon is great, truly a nice person.

this image perfectly represents a finns view of the world

Great Finns

I'm sure you'd think the same about some self-loathing Swede posting and creating Sweden Yes memes in /mämmi/

>what is vietnam
US losses: ~50,000
Viet Cong losses: >850,000

hmpf

probably denmark the most southern area of it, it's the less autistic area of the region I guess

>Finns

>The Swede thinks someone on Sup Forums doesn't know who SMINEM is.

so, this is how swedes spend their friday night

This is how Finns spend their Friday night

Finland without a doubt.

Finngols are superhumans much alike aussies and turks. I for one am glad to call them my brothers in shitposting. Soon they will rule over the entirety of scandinavia and eliminate the subhuman sw*Doid once and for all.

>country

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finngol/country/AU/

Uh okay? why are you showing me posts from australia where people mention finngols?

he has 10th level autism and he is powerful

The point is, the US didn't in any way get butt fucked militarily. They did the butt fucking, then left the South Vietnamese to clean up the mess, but the South Vietnamese proved incapable of winning without US military support.

The event in your picture is from long after the US pulled its forces out due to the unpopularity of the war at home.

Romania

t. finn in Estonia (estonian)

They usually sucked it in actual battles against the U.S.

Sminem just needs a nice haircut.

Japan

China

fuck I don't want to get hexed by his turanic magic. what did I do to offend this finngol wizard?

FUCK OFF, FUCKING GOOK

It's too late for you

>this butthurt swedish faggot
i find finland so much better than sweden in almost every possible way
rarely anyone cares more about sweden than finland

this is a 15 yo finnish male
how can effeminate scandishits even compete

looks swedish

>check it
>29 years old
stupid finn

lmao nigger :D suck jamal dick faggot homo svensson :DDDDDDDDDDD
gay ass faggot swedoid :DDDDD

I'd let you suckle on my dick homo pekka

Uhh he's 29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulus_Arajuuri

not straight (very homo) man suck your own dick :D and choke to your homo cumshot :DDDDDDd
and get aids XDD

Handelsbanken är tysk...

wow thanks a lot guys, my doctor just told me i contracted autism. fuck guess i gotta start buying model train kits now...

Inkorrekt

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenska_Handelsbanken

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

I never understand why people leave out South Vietnamese casualties when talking about Vietnam War. Casualties were about 1,5 million on South side and 2 million on northern side. When taking into account that one side had the direct support of a superpower the casualty rates for the north are pretty good in comparison.

I made a better and more accurate one
Iceland-Norway-Sweden-Denmark-Finland

Denmark is not nordick. Southern Europe can fuck off. That includes Skåneland.

All protestants are Nordic, and out of those, Nederland is objectively the superiore.

I love Finland.Post finn qts please

None of them is good looking, but I guess that's the point?

... :)